No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But it is! Sherlock Holmes and Jack the Ripper agree with me!
    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Has the AT episode been aired for that canadian cooking show? I thought it was supposed to be this week, but I haven't seen anything about it...

Comment

fb.me/Ge2JLphZThe website refers to her again on their FB page but doesn't appear the episode is online yet.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

i couldn't find it on youtube. maybe check again in a few days. somebody will probably put it up there.....i hope.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
            I had to be at home the other day. Was watching the Space channel (all AT, all the time ). Started with Sanctuary for None, followed by the Stargate episode 200 and then SGA Lifeline. Fun to watch AT in different years and different characters in such a short span.
            Don't you just love it!!!! Yes, all AT, all the time. I love that I can catch SG1 2-3 times a day, and Sanctuary a couple times a day, and SGA (and Star Trek Voyager, TNG, TOS, etc) AND, lots of InnerSpace ads where they obviously love her Love, love, love it!

Comment

Originally posted by canadianfolk View Post
              Don't you just love it!!!! Yes, all AT, all the time. I love that I can catch SG1 2-3 times a day, and Sanctuary a couple times a day, and SGA (and Star Trek Voyager, TNG, TOS, etc) AND, lots of InnerSpace ads where they obviously love her Love, love, love it!
              Yup.

She did an interview on Innerspace a couple of years ago and they joked about it. I think they worked out that she was on the network 8 hours a day!

Comment

Does Vancouver get the Space channel? If so, that clinches it. I'm totally moving there. Sounds far superior to SyFy! Got good taste...

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                  Does Vancouver get the Space channel? If so, that clinches it. I'm totally moving there. Sounds far superior to SyFy! Got good taste...
                  Yes. It is the Canadian equivalent of Syfy except with more actual scifi!

Comment

I do believe The Space Channel is a national one, so yes they should get it
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Also, I just found out that Jewel Staite is going to be at Dragon Con this year. I totally hope AT is gonna go too, just so I can see them on a panel together. Cuz you know they'd be hilarious!

Comment

Also, I just found out that Jewel Staite is going to be at Dragon Con this year. I totally hope AT is gonna go too, just so I can see them on a panel together. Cuz you know they'd be hilarious!
                        Cool. Every now and then I check the fan expo site, hoping that another Sanctuary member can join Amanda. I'd love to see Agam there, and if she does show up, I plan to do something special for my friend who can't go, and who's b-day is around that time.

Comment

You should definitely move here. I LOVE space. And Innerspace is awesome. About the only gripe I have with them is that we don't get warehouse 13

Comment

AT did the show today per her tweet.

Comment

Originally posted by matoak82 View Post
                              Wonder what dish she did?

Had a great time!RT @leftcoasttv: @amandatapping loved having you on Get Cooking with the stars xoxo beautiful, kind, talented,and fun!!!!!!
                              No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                              It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by matoak82 View Post
                                Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                                Wonder what dish she did?
                                @leftcoasttv @DonnaLeaElliott @amandatapping Hi Donna, we cooked tuna tartar, and a seafood linguini @la terrazzo

Comment

Working...
                                X