Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    thank you *again*!

and boy, do we ever need that transcript! i'm especially wondering what chris said to amanda that made her hit him. i'm glad they had the two of them sitting together, because it's fun to see their sibling-like relay.

sally
    Indeed.

Sorry... I simply couldn't resist! Heh heh. I agree Sal. As much as I like The Lowdown features, this stuff is completely unscripted, and I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
      Here's another Amanda video from ComicCon regarding how did she as an actress create the personalities of Replicarter and GEEK!Sam:

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/...at_geeksam.mpg

I'll see what I can do about a transcript...

Now that is the good stuff!
      Thanks Über and Tsax!

Comment

hey people, i haven't been hur in a while but i'm back, can't wait for sam to get back from that
        Spoiler:
        new ship???

anythin new i should know?
        Last edited by ColonelWilliams; 18 July 2005, 06:05 PM.
        Those who know the truth must rise up boldly and be a light into the darkness, if the truth bearers stay quiet, then the lost are already gone.

Comment

I will be away for the next three weeks... without computer or internet access... and I will sorely miss this thread and the wonderful and thoughtful posts and posters! Thanks to you all for such quality reading... great pics, great vid clips, great thoughts, wonderful discussions. If all goes well, the SaGC Collection should be arriving at Bridge Studios sometime this week.

Hic Comitas Regit!
          (after Sam kicks some serious bad-guy butt... )

Comment

Astro honey, we're gonna miss you!!

take care sweetie and have fun
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
              I will be away for the next three weeks... without computer or internet access... and I will sorely miss this thread and the wonderful and thoughtful posts and posters! Thanks to you all for such quality reading... great pics, great vid clips, great thoughts, wonderful discussions. If all goes well, the SaGC Collection should be arriving at Bridge Studios sometime this week.

Hic Comitas Regit!
              We'll miss you Astro!! Enjoy your time away. Be Safe!!
              sigpic

Comment

i'll be gone too Astro. next saturday im leaving for jordan b/c the stupid army feels it needs another 1500 ppl there for a month. i really don't want to leave either, im loving being with my new wife of 7 weeks. i took 3 months off but no they had to call me back.
                Jack- "As much as I might otherwise think this is nice..."
                Sam- "Shh, sleep"
                Jack- "Is that what we're doing?"
                (Solitudes)

Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team, but there's only one he'd live for: Sam Carter

Comment

bye bye
                  Those who know the truth must rise up boldly and be a light into the darkness, if the truth bearers stay quiet, then the lost are already gone.

Comment

Hic Comitas Regit!
                    Have fun, be safe and don't worry... we'll keep the flame burnin' throughout Samanda until you return.

Comment

hey look, a good sam fic

http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/archive/37/scars.html
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                        Ooo, it was too!

Comment

Hic Comitas Regit!
                          Have a great trip (?) Astro! Be safe, and know that you'll be missed.

Hugs,
                          Strix

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                            I was logging on to rec this, but you beat me to it.

My LJ

Comment

Hey Astro you will be missed - be safe on you journey

Jay you take care and be safe as well!

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the Pictures and Videos from Comic Con - thanks for all great response it makes it worth staying up late to get them uploaded for everyone to see.

Those of you going to GABIT will have to take lots of pictures to share with those of us that will not be able to attend. If it had been in Feb I would have been able to go but in October well as a band director that is football season so there is no way I can get the time off to go.
                              Last edited by tsaxlady; 18 July 2005, 07:51 PM.
                              My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Lots of wonderful discussion as usual. I'm barely keeping up, 'cause RL has been so hectic the past few days. But I wanted to say:

Have a safe journey, Astrog!
                                Have a safe journey, Jay!
                                We'll miss you! Hurry back!

And.....Congratulations, Über, on 1,600 posts!

Comment

Working...
                                X