Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nanouk View Post
    So creation is thinking about doing a 2013 con 'A salute to strong women in TV and film history'. How awsome would THAT be (Nan can just picture it, Amanda Tapping, Lucy Lawless, Michelle Forbes, Katee Sackhoff, Milla Jovovich ..I might just die...)
    Oh my god I would absolutely die. But they'd have to have Sigourney Weaver and Linda Hamilton! They were so bad@$$! Where can I find more info about this maybe-con?

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
      I'd gotten all excited thinking it was a NEW trailer.

(It totally isn't. It's the same teaser that's been floating around already )
      I thought the same thing Selene i so hope they bring another one out soon i so cant wait to see it!
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

For Canadian fans, Robin D will be on Innerspace tonight to discuss Sanctuary and Space Milkshake so there may be some AT news.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
          For Canadian fans, Robin D will be on Innerspace tonight to discuss Sanctuary and Space Milkshake so there may be some AT news.
          Agh! I hope it gets posted on the website...I don't have cable!
          sigpic
          "I didn't leave...because I'd have rather died myself than lose Carter." (Divide and Conquer)
          My Facebook//My fanfic (LJ)

Comment

New Tweet from Amanda

Nice! Thanks James! See you soon! RT @jamesahelliwell: Space Milkshake Check out @amandatapping et al. Awesome Promo
            No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Adorable video from Nepal Orphans Home I keep watching it over and over again.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WINzyp7LmE

The girl from this photo with Amanda is also in it, I think
              Last edited by xgfan; 07 December 2011, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xgfan View Post

The girl in front has got some moves! A natural born dancer.
                Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                Anon

Comment

Originally posted by xgfan View Post

I tweeted it to Amanda so hopefully she sees it...if not through the tweet then through some other means.
                  "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                    Oh my god I would absolutely die. But they'd have to have Sigourney Weaver and Linda Hamilton! They were so bad@$$! Where can I find more info about this maybe-con?
                    Not much is known yet they asked the Xena fans whether they want another Xena con in 2013 or they would like Xena to be intergrated in a more 'general' con like the one I mentioned. Since 2012 would officially be the last Xena convention.
                    Im fine with that if they add Xena to the kickass women con If I know more Ill of course up date
                    sigpic

Me @ Livejournal, Youtube, Tumblr Deviant-art and my band: Alantia

Comment

Originally posted by Nanouk View Post
                      Not much is known yet they asked the Xena fans whether they want another Xena con in 2013 or they would like Xena to be intergrated in a more 'general' con like the one I mentioned. Since 2012 would officially be the last Xena convention.
                      Im fine with that if they add Xena to the kickass women con If I know more Ill of course up date

The last Xena Con? So sad... I have yet to go to one... But I'd go to the "awesome ladies" Con. Thanks for the info Nan!

Comment

I like the idea of a women of SciFi.

I have to admit I found it a little sad that the Stargate conventions were ending in 2012. I thought they had a pretty good turnout, but I haven't been to a Vancouver in a while or a LA one at all. Since I live in Wisconsin I'll probably go down to Chicago in August.

Comment

Originally posted by starsong101 View Post
                          I like the idea of a women of SciFi.

I have to admit I found it a little sad that the Stargate conventions were ending in 2012. I thought they had a pretty good turnout, but I haven't been to a Vancouver in a while or a LA one at all. Since I live in Wisconsin I'll probably go down to Chicago in August.
                          Maybe the 'official' contract runs out then and they don't have exclusive hold on it any more.

Mumsey
                          For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Amanda's latest Tweet

Guess who's carrying the Olympic torch?!! Yay @JuliaHague!!! Congrats sweetheart. The world is a better place because of you. Xoxoxo
                            No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                              Amanda's latest Tweet
                              Guess who's carrying the Olympic torch?!! Yay @JuliaHague!!! Congrats sweetheart. The world is a better place because of you. Xoxoxo
                              That is FABULOUS! WTG Julia!

BTW, no real info on AT from the RD appearance on Innerspace. The only new info was that the movie will be shown in the summer of 2012. They didn't even confirm if it was to be on Space.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                                Amanda's latest Tweet
                                YAY, Julia! Somebody has GOT to film this so we can all see.
                                Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                                William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                                Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X