• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome, thanks so much for sharing.
    Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Amanda heading home

Thank you NZ!!! Had a fabulous time @Armageddonexpo. At airport now. Exhausted and happy!! xoxoxo
      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
        Amanda heading home
        If I'm reading the departure schedule right, she should be taking off in 10 minutes for home. I have to wait a whole year plus some more days before I see her again. I think it will be well worth the wait though.
        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
          Just found this on Twitter -

Dennydenn Dennys Ilic
          Many asked to be able to buy this poster of @amandatapping so here you go! redbubble.com/people/filmart… Be generous so i can with @sanctuary4kids !
          Great you already posted! this

So there is one photo/poster available (more to come I believe) from the Dennys Ilic photo shoot with Amanda. Available here. In benefit for Sanctuary for Kids and available for a limited time!

And one iPhone cover out of the same image available here.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Shy View Post
            Great you already posted! this

So there is one photo/poster available (more to come I believe) from the Dennys Ilic photo shoot with Amanda. Available here. In benefit for Sanctuary for Kids and available for a limited time!

And one iPhone cover out of the same image available here.

I ordered yesterday and am eagerly anticipating getting my pic in the mail. Love how Denny is doing this to help out such a great cause. So talented and already a 'fan-boy' of Amanda.

Comment

Wow!! That is a great picture of Amanda; very....."artistic" I love it.

Comment

Great photo.
                Oh, and at the risk of spoilering the latest episode--Magnus Rocks big time! Ok, we all know that but i just have to say it whenever possible.

Comment

Armageddon 2011 Auckland Amanda Tapping 1/2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUE8Pn-aYaY

Armageddon 2011 Auckland Amanda Tapping 2/2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KQebN6jvVg
                  sigpic
                  My vids Sig made by me

Comment

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
                    EVERYONE!!!!

ruddy caps

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

OT but when I was reading an article online and saw the author's name, I couldn't help but giggle

"Helen O'Neill, a New York-based national writer for The Associated Press"
                      sigpic

Comment

The Annual Samanda Card Exchange

For the new folks, it's very simple. You send me your snail mail address. I'll collect them throughout the month of November and then roughly the end of November, each person that has sent in his/her mailing address will get a list of every other participant's addresses.

By taking part you agree to mail out to each person a greeting card for the holidays. They don't have to be fancy cards. Some in the past have homemade cards. Others have sent dollar store cards....it doesn't matter. This isn't a 'make hallmark rich' idea, it's a 'connect with your fellow samandan' thing.

One thing for folks to consider...us postage is 44 cents each, us to canada 75ish, us to the rest of the world roughly a dollar a card. We usually get between 10 and 20 participants, so you can make a rough estimate of the money. (just laying things out there for those that might be watching ye olde budget this holiday season)

So, for anyone that wishes to participate, just PM me your address and I'll keep them and mail out the list in a few weeks. The addresses will go only to those that agree for the card exchange.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

New vid on SyFy.
                          http://video.syfy.com/shows/sanctuar...tuary/v1365478
                          Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                          William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                          Anon

Comment

Oh wow, Christmas is descending on as rather quickly...bugger! I have to start thinking how to prepare for a house full of family for the first time ever this year...please don't let it be a hot Christmas Day.

PM sent...thank you Sky! xo
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Denny's got another Amanda pic out there for you to get your hands on...another brilliant pic and another phone cover with a cheeky smile covered over by her hair blowing across her face....very cool!
                              REDBUBBLE - Amanda Tapping picture by Denny

The phone cover pic has disapppeared...hope it comes back.
                              Last edited by Chelle DB; 01 November 2011, 04:35 AM. Reason: fix link
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                                Denny's got another Amanda pic out there for you to get your hands on...another brilliant pic and another phone cover with a cheeky smile covered over by her hair blowing across her face....very cool!
                                REDBUBBLE - Amanda Tapping picture by Denny

The phone cover pic has disapppeared...hope it comes back.
                                The link takes me to a "page can't be found" thing-- browser specific this time. Could you try posting the link again? In case it's just me?

Or maybe someone else is having issues as well?

Comment

Working...
                                X