No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amanda appears briefly in this video promoting Canadian cinema.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZPuwYazWW0

Comment

Can't wait to see this...

@Dennydenn: Whew. Day is done. Photographing Ananda Tapping for 5 hours can hardly be called work tho

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
        Can't wait to see this...

@Dennydenn: Whew. Day is done. Photographing Ananda Tapping for 5 hours can hardly be called work tho
        Me neither

Great subject + great photographer = Major Win!!
        -

Comment

Is "DennyDenn" a guy who does publicity photo shoots for shows, or is this for something unrelated? For those of us who are philistines...

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
            Is "DennyDenn" a guy who does publicity photo shoots for shows, or is this for something unrelated? For those of us who are philistines...
            While he may have done promo shoots, this isn't for Sanctuary. I believe he's said he enjoys sci-fi, and he's photographed a lot of genre actors (like Ryan Robbins).

You can see examples of his work at

http://www.dennysilic.com/
            http://www.facebook.com/Dennys.Ilic.Photography

Comment

Ooooh... I like!

Can't wait to see his shots of AT! Lemme know when you see pics!

Comment

I've just rewatched Forever in a Day and something that bothered me a bit in the episode was that Sam seemed a little more emotional that she normally does in situations like that. I was wondering if anyone else noticed it? I know she does let her emotions show on occasions, but for this episode my explanation to myself was along the lines that most of the episode in in Daniel's head, so what occurs is either a product of his perception or of what Sha're is trying to communicate via the hand device. Therefore Sam's behaviour is a slight exaggeration of normal, either brought on by Daniel's emotional state at the time, or a skewed perception of sent from Sha're. Sha're didn't know Sam very well, so her cultural background might have influenced how she saw females, i.e. they tend to be more open with their emotions than men. Also her lack of knowledge of how Sam would react (being influenced by her military background into not displaying emotions) meant that the Sam we saw in the story was more emotional than usual. Of course this all depends on who was influencing the visions Daniel was having the most - Daniel or Sha're.

Anyway, sorry for the ramble, but I'd be interested in how others saw Sam in that episode.
                The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                  Amanda appears briefly in this video promoting Canadian cinema.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZPuwYazWW0
                  That is hilarious (at least to Canadians). Many a time I have woken up on the Prairies and not known where I am or how I got there. Thanks for posting.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                    That is hilarious (at least to Canadians). Many a time I have woken up on the Prairies and not known where I am or how I got there. Thanks for posting.
                    Ma will be very disappointed
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                      Ma will be very disappointed
                      LOL!

Ma knows I am only joking (you are the bad child )

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Armageddon Expo Oct 2011 Panels: Amanda, Robin, and Agam (playlist made by sam1Helen):

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6C652314CCBEBD24
                        sigpic
                        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

New Christmas Present for Amanda Project (by @michellevann)
                          http://katefan.tumblr.com/post/11915...ent-for-amanda

Comment

@amandatapping photo shoot yesterday with uber talented @Dennydenn! Now I must sadly leave the land of oz! Thank you everyone for your kindness! Xo

Edit:

@Dennydenn @amandatapping happy trails Amanda & love from all my boys! Thank you so much for a great day. 'Shootin with AT - the video' coming soon

Comment

Editorial Portraiture

This woman needs to be stopped, I mean it. She needs to be stopped before she kills someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                                @amandatapping photo shoot yesterday with uber talented @Dennydenn! Now I must sadly leave the land of oz! Thank you everyone for your kindness! Xo

Edit:

@Dennydenn @amandatapping happy trails Amanda & love from all my boys! Thank you so much for a great day. 'Shootin with AT - the video' coming soon

I'm excited for the video. Five hours of shooting? There's GOT to be some hilarity going on. The pic they have up is GAWJUS. Do we know if they'll be posting more stills?

Comment

Working...
                                X