Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ames View Post
    Hehehe... yes, the link to the spoiler works (haven't checked the other one yet) so well done on the lessening of ludditism Eh-T!

*bounces quietly so as to not spoil those who like to remain ... erm ... unspoiled*
    It pains me to become more tech savvy. AT and I may soon been drumed out of the club.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

From Amanda's Twitter

The morning after the night before http://twitpic.com/5v7ard
      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
        It pains me to become more tech savvy. AT and I may soon been drumed out of the club.
        I dunno, I always thought that ludditism was more a state of mind than a gauge of actual technical skill/know-how... You can easily know *how* to do it, just choose not to admit to/partake in, and therefore retain your card-carrying status!
        Last edited by ames; 24 July 2011, 09:44 AM. Reason: apparently my English language skills had temporarily left the building without me!
        ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
        ames on facebook
        ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

card?! i didn't know we had to have a card to be a ludite. shouldn't there have been a memo or something?

Comment

Originally posted by ames View Post
            I dunno, I always thought that ludditism was more a state of mind than a gauge of actual technical skill/know-how... You can easily know *how* to do it, just choose not to admit to/partake in, and therefore retain your card-carrying status!
            Well said.

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
            card?! i didn't know we had to have a card to be a ludite. shouldn't there have been a memo or something?
            Did you not get the latest telegram?

Comment

Wait a minute, i thought it was suppose to be a morse code thingy on my cell phone )) I'm a half luddite

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                warning, do not click on this if you are a spoilerphobe!

llp posted this on the Woohoo thread:

go to this site if you want to see a version of COMIC CON with AT
                http://youtu.be/EgC2gRjT2uA

Hope the link works.

Hard to know with these folks if they are serious or not.
                Dude I hope they are serious...this'll be fun

Comment

For a luddite, Amanda did well with posting pics on twitter...I have still yet to master that...from my phone that is.
                  "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Amanda calls herself a Luddite but her phone can talk to her car from her bag.
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                      Amanda calls herself a Luddite but her phone can talk to her car from her bag.
                      Huh?
                      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Her iphone has a bluetooth connection, so she doesn't need to take it out of her bag to make calls from her car. She said she can answer and hang up with buttons on her steering wheel.

Did she say this in an interview? At AT4? Or maybe I dreamt it. But I'm sure her phone talks to her car from her bag
                        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Head's up for Canadian viewers. Innerspace will have a Comicon Special this Friday @ 11:00 p.m. Eastern. They said they had a "good chat with the Sanctuary crew" so I trust that means interviews with AT and RD.

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                            Her iphone has a bluetooth connection, so she doesn't need to take it out of her bag to make calls from her car. She said she can answer and hang up with buttons on her steering wheel.

Did she say this in an interview? At AT4? Or maybe I dreamt it. But I'm sure her phone talks to her car from her bag
                            That would be a cool feature. I just have a basic cell phone and don't fiddle with it in the car. I figure I can always return the call later. But then I don't have a long commute or anything.

Comment

There is an article in today`s Globe & Mail regarding Sanctuary (not online as far as I can see). Problem is, it contains spoilers and there is no longer a spoiler button and my bracket key does not seem to be working so I can`t post it. For those who don`t mind spoilers go to the Sanctuary season 4 spoiler thread and I`ll post the info there.

Comment

Can't you copy the following and paste it (without spaces)?

[ spoiler ] [/spoiler ]
                                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Working...
                                X