Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Feast of the Muse View Post
    I think Sam was out enjoying the weekend like the rest of us.

1. It's another Magnus Monday... this one looks like it'll be our Sanctuary of legend, as opposed the Sanctuary of bad date nights.

2. Do you guys have any kind of ritual for new episode watching? I usually grab a cup of tea, for two reasons: I giggle at least once while putting it on because I think of Helen in Kush - "Rule, Britannia" - and also because it's usually all I can do to keep my eyes open by the time we're half-way into the show. If only it came on at nine... eastern time zone, really makes me miss central. I'm zonked at ten!
    1. Heh.

2. I rarely get to watch the show live, alas, so I'm usually curled up on my couch in my PJ's having breakfast and tea. Works for me, especially when they are good. Not so much when they are bad.
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

9PM on a MOnday seems way later than on Friday. No particular ritual other than making sure my tape is set.

Comment

I'm online and posting in the live eppy thread (unless to enthralled with the eppy ) AND annoying RoX with oooh's and ahhh's
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
          I'm online and posting in the live eppy thread (unless to enthralled with the eppy ) AND annoying RoX with oooh's and ahhh's
          And we all know how much you love to annoy me

I'm usually online chatting while I wait until I can see the episode, these days while enjoying a hot cuppa tea (because it's cold here).

Here's hoping that we are all enthralled with the ep this week I've been hanging out to see this one since I heard about it and next week's too!!
          -

Comment

An Amanda Tweet

@Amandatapping:
            Happy birthday @majorsal!!!!! Xo

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

Comment

UK Sanctuary airing.
              Just found 'Broken Arrow' and 'Animus' on Watch 11.15 and 12.15. Hope this isn't to be the regular time and place for 2nd half of season 3. I've left messages on the Watch board but they don't deign to answer. I don't know why they ask for you to write if they don't intend to respond.

Mumsey
              Not impressed.
              For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                UK Sanctuary airing.
                Just found 'Broken Arrow' and 'Animus' on Watch 11.15 and 12.15. Hope this isn't to be the regular time and place for 2nd half of season 3. I've left messages on the Watch board but they don't deign to answer. I don't know why they ask for you to write if they don't intend to respond.

Mumsey
                Not impressed.
                I guess Watch doesn't want you to watch
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

UK Sanctuary airing.

Mumsey
                  Not impressed.
                  They've been showing episodes at this time for the last couple of weeks.

When I've emailed them they have always answered very quickly.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Feast of the Muse View Post
                    I think Sam was out enjoying the weekend like the rest of us.

It's another Magnus Monday... this one looks like it'll be our Sanctuary of legend, as opposed the Sanctuary of bad date nights.

Do you guys have any kind of ritual for new episode watching? I usually grab a cup of tea, for two reasons: I giggle at least once while putting it on because I think of Helen in Kush - "Rule, Britannia" - and also because it's usually all I can do to keep my eyes open by the time we're half-way into the show. If only it came on at nine... eastern time zone, really makes me miss central. I'm zonked at ten!
                    Heh, I usually have a cup of tea as well, though usually something without much caffeine like jasmine or green tea. My sister, who I converted to a Sanctuary fan last summer, baked scones for a mini Sanctuary marathon we had over winter break.

Haven't had a chance to see the latest episode yet, though from comments I've seen on twitter it looks good.

I also found this very nice AT interview that was done at the Women in Film Gala she hosted: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klxYZ...ure=youtu.be&a

sigpic

Comment

Amanda is tweeting Tapping Tuesday now.

Comment

Originally posted by Steff View Post
                        Amanda is tweeting Tapping Tuesday now.
                        Q&A is posted in the Twitter/Facebook thread
                        -

Comment

I loved her response to the last question regarding dealing with stress...I always say, you either laugh or you cry...most times I laugh...but once in a blue moon I cry. I'm not one to cry much at all, in fact I find it very difficult to allow myself to cry but if pushed to the limit, I'm a blubbering mess...I think I know where my son gets it from now. Whoops.
                          Enjoyed Tapping Tuesday from the confines of my dungeon at work and loved the newest ep of Sanctuary.
                          xo
                          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

sometimes, when i'm really, reallly stressed, i need a few minutes, let me have my tantrum and then it's all good

stress can actually be a bit fun. juggle a couple tasks at once and there's just this energy that makes the day fly
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

UK Sanctuary airing.

Mumsey
                              Not impressed.
                              I would be upset as well. Maybe for season 4 they can get a better station in the UK.

Curious as to how much promotion is done for Sanctuary in the UK. Is it featured in any interviews in print or on TV? I remember seeing some interviews in the past with AT when she was on Stargate.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              sometimes, when i'm really, reallly stressed, i need a few minutes, let me have my tantrum and then it's all good

stress can actually be a bit fun. juggle a couple tasks at once and there's just this energy that makes the day fly
                              Giggles at the thought of Skydiver having a tantrum.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

You can always tell when I am stressed or angry - my kitchen gets a power clean. The family knows not to approach when I'm banging about in there!

Mumsey
                                For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X