Hehe, it was too
      Lucky I posted it in Samanda

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
        Wow, thanks for the pics.

Hotdamm is she looking fine....
        /me stares at pics
        Congrats on Post 900, AD!!!

And yes, those are beautiful images of our Queen (I think that's what you really meant to say? ).

*Me also stares at pics, trying desperately hard not to drool too much...*

Comment

/joins in the droo... staring...

It's like the light, only better!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
            Congrats on Post 900, AD!!!

And yes, those are beautiful images of our Queen (I think that's what you really meant to say? ).

*Me also stares at pics, trying desperately hard not to drool too much...*
            Calm down guys ! It's not good for your blood pressure.

But it's absolutely fine to say that our Queen looks fine, gorgeous, beautiful and really happy !

Congrats on post 900 Agent Dark !
            Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
              Thought you all might be interested in seeing the actual gauge on Sam's motorcycle........

LOL ! So that's what she was working on with Siler !

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                Sorry, I just thought it was a approprate reply for the Historians post. It really pisses me off when Sam is treated that way.
                Did you also notice that Sam isn't even mentioned as SG1's leader in season 8 ?
                And when you go and see the Mitchell's page, the first thing they say is :
                "The new commander of SG1 is Lt Colonel Cameron Mitchell..."

Here's the link :http://www.gateworld.net/articles/fe...hapter09.shtml

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
                  If you can't see the pics below, click here (If you can't see the pics, it's because Photobucket is temporarily down for maintenance... however, I also have the pics loaded on my own website)

The SaGC Collection is now bound - and I think it looks very sharp!

To view a few more pics of the bound collection, click here.
                  To view (or download) the PDF version of the SaGC Collection, click here.

Hopefully, I'll get it in the mail tomorrow
                  On the inside cover, I will also include a clear CD-ROM sleeve, with a CD-ROM with the PDF version of the Collection, as well as the downloaded thread files that Deepspace sent me (it covers thread pages 1 through 370 or so). The CD-ROM label looks like this (and please bear in mind that I'm a geologist - not a graphic artist )

Astro, this is... I don't know, I can't find words !
                  Merveilleux ! Magnifique ! Extraordinaire! Superbe !
                  Comes better out in French.
                  I'm so desappointed I can't rep you, but have all my samandan love and admiration for this fabulous work.

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
                    "Wow, thank you so much. I am totally thrilled to have won the Saturn award. Um, all I can say is thank goodness that Buffy is finally off the air. I was getting a bit of a Susan Lucci vibe. But I’m totally thrilled to have won this. And it looks like the Stargate, so it makes it extra cool.

This year will be about her professional career. I think it was important to show this woman struggling with trying to create a life for herself as well as doing the best she can in her career, cause she’s been so career-driven. And I think it was important to show that yes, she does want a life. But I think if we focus too much on that we take away from the strength of the character which is that she’s this incredible scientist and soldier. And that she’s passionate about what she does. And she’s good at what she does.

It’s time to up the body count. She needs to be carrying her gun a bit more. (giggling)"

Thanks for the quote NearlyCircular. And I'm absolutely thrilled to hear that Sam goes back to her soldier/scientist side. Those are positive informations about season 9. I can't wait to see her back on SG1.

Comment

Astro, that book is absolutely beautiful!! you did a fantastic job and should be massively proud of yourself. i have a friend who edits zines so i know you have hours and hours and hours of work in this
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        k, i watched the special.

spoilers for s8/s9

got a glimpse of vala... god help us. this is low humor and the dreaded seven-of-nine affliction. i'm glad i'm going to miss most of her time on this show. all i'll have to see her in is beach head.

other than the vala/super sexual innuendo stuff, everyone else seemed pretty good.

it was *so* nice to see amanda!

sally
                        I think vala will be popular because

a) she's dressed to appeal to the boys
                        b) claudia's got a lot of fans
                        c) she's gonna get those great and funny lines.

time will tell however if her character will rise above her costuming and lines and becomes something more than pretty scenery with a smart mouth. I honestly wouldn't mind if she got some more dimensions to her than jsut being a sexy smartass.
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I prefer the 'normal' Carter but I did enjoy watching the 'geek' Carter from Moebius as well. We've seen many sides of Carter through the AU world, but when all is said and done I want to see Carter being the tough shooting, tehno speaking, never leave a friend Carter.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                          NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
                            If you can't see the pics below, click here (If you can't see the pics, it's because Photobucket is temporarily down for maintenance... however, I also have the pics loaded on my own website)

The SaGC Collection is now bound - and I think it looks very sharp!

To view a few more pics of the bound collection, click here.
                            To view (or download) the PDF version of the SaGC Collection, click here.

Hopefully, I'll get it in the mail tomorrow
                            On the inside cover, I will also include a clear CD-ROM sleeve, with a CD-ROM with the PDF version of the Collection, as well as the downloaded thread files that Deepspace sent me (it covers thread pages 1 through 370 or so). The CD-ROM label looks like this (and please bear in mind that I'm a geologist - not a graphic artist )
                            Kudos and heartfelt thanks to our Keeper of the Flame, Astrogeologist, for a stupendously superb job!

This was a labor of love from the beginning ... what a beautiful tribute to a beautiful actress.

Years from now, when little Olivia (and her brothers and sisters?!) asks: "what did you do when you went to work, mommy?" Amanda can pull this tome off the shelf and sit and look and laugh and share with her family.

I am so proud to be connected with this project and with all of you, my wonderful fellow Samandans. Our feelings for AT have been translated into a book of memories. I would love to see her reaction as she opens and slowly realizes that this bound book is her story, Sam's story! I don't think we could have presented a finer gift!

Hic comitas regit!

Gosh, I'm feeling happy! Astro, how can we ever thank you enough?!

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                              Calm down guys ! It's not good for your blood pressure.

But it's absolutely fine to say that our Queen looks fine, gorgeous, beautiful and really happy !
                              It's OK, the caeruleum liquamen seems to be keeping that nicely under control.

*Has yet another quick glance at the pics... *

Yep, it's still working.

Comment

Wow.... that book looks stunning. Brilliant job!!! I would imagine Amanda is gonna be quite thrilled when she sees what it is.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X