No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still annoyed that I left a chunk of mozzarella in the fridge when I left my old job. Major pouting.
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
      I'm still annoyed that I left a chunk of mozzarella in the fridge when I left my old job. Major pouting.
      Well, I hope a former coworker you liked had a good sandwich!
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I love it in salads, and on crackers with other noms. As long as it isn't melted and isn't made from goats milk

I'm sounding like a picky eater aren't I? I was never a picky eater before I developed an illness with nausea as a symptom. Heh.

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
        Well, I hope a former coworker you liked had a good sandwich!
        I hope so too! My twin sister probably ate it. I wonder if the jar of sundried tomatoes is still sitting there?
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Your brother is absolutely right. Lettuce, avocado and feta cheese are 3 things that should never be cooked. Blergh.

i'm watching 'shadow play' and after that, 'the other guys' in syndication. i really like amanda's look at this time, with her short but kind of spikish hair.
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

i'm watching 'shadow play' and after that, 'the other guys' in syndication. i really like amanda's look at this time, with her short but kind of spikish hair.
            Haha... is that the haircut Amanda described as really cute... for about 10 minutes... ? I know how she feels!
            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

when we were in vancouver we found a Pita Pit, had to have my wraps with tzatzaki and feta in it
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                A tiny aside

You know folks, over the past few months I've noticed a distinctive air of competition among post some here. Vying to be the first to post this or first to post that. Some seeming to think it's their mission in life to be the 'most' in some way.

In perspective, it can be kinda fun. But take away that perspective and it starts to get scary as folks can show the potential to move from 'fan' to 'scary fan'.

This is not a competition. There is no prize for anyone trying to 'win' some imaginary contest. There is no 'Amanda's greatest fan' certificate at the end of the day.

A fan is a fan, and every single one is appreciated, be they laid back or be they enthusiastic. That said, I shake my head and get concerned when things like being the first for this or first to find that seems to be a goal for some folks.

They are just TV shows, Amanda is just a woman doing a job while balancing work and family. There is no 'first place'. there is no 'prize'.

So let's not lose perspective on the whole thing please.
                There's no prizes?

Well, I guess Amanda's smile and Samanda will have to do.
                Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                Anon

Comment

Haha... is that the haircut Amanda described as really cute... for about 10 minutes... ? I know how she feels!
                  that sounds familiar, but i'm not sure it's 'this' haircut.

there's almost a chic punk-ness about it.

why do i always talk about hair?
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Hee! Me too! About 3 years ago I did a big chop and regretted it about 30 minutes later. Ah well, it's been back to normal for a good year or so now.

Sam/Amanda looked great regardless of hair length. Some gals have all the luck.
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Hee! Me too! About 3 years ago I did a big chop and regretted it about 30 minutes later. Ah well, it's been back to normal for a good year or so now.

I've been getting my hair cut for many years similar to AT's in Season 6 (except my bangs are longer). It's very easy to take care of, and besides whenever I let it get longer or it starts looking a tad shaggy, and it makes me look older, and I'm always very relieved (and oddly feel sort of refreshed) when I finally get it cut again. I have a picture of the cut that I found in one of those hairdo magazines, and have kept it for a long time, and just show it to the hairdresser when she asks how I want my hair cut.

Comment

Heh. This is me at AT4 last year...

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._6254622_n.jpg

And me a couple of weeks ago.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._5963409_n.jpg

I want it back now please.
                        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Heh. This is me at AT4 last year...

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._6254622_n.jpg

And me a couple of weeks ago.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._5963409_n.jpg

I want it back now please.
                          You look adorable, tho very different, in both! It will grow back before you know it, but I understand how you feel. What prompted the chop?
                          sigpic

Comment

i know. it's her face. ~is not jealous~
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

short hair can be fun, but i have developed an affinity for scarves to keep my neck warm in the winter
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Hair Talk

RUN JAN RUN!!!!!

sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X