Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    i did that in fini, although it wasn't as much sam waking up as ending up being the last person on earth. not a happy story tho - what apocafic is?

did end up spawning 2 sequels though
    as long as sam doesn't die, can you give me the link?

(if she does, *don't* give me the link... or i'll be all and depressed and want to eat rats and soggy lettuce and so on... )
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Ewwww... lettuce is gross, unless it's in a sandwich with vegemite. Then it's ok.

Edit: Ok, I do eat lettuce really. In salads and stuff.

Edit again: oh, and rats are gross too.
      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        as long as sam doesn't die, can you give me the link?

(if she does, *don't* give me the link... or i'll be all and depressed and want to eat rats and soggy lettuce and so on... )
        So, are you saying you've had this delicacy in the past when you've been depressed? What sort of wine would you recommend having with it?

Comment

the fic
          http://www.jackfic.net/emeraldcity/au/fini.htm
          http://www.jackfic.net/emeraldcity/au/primordium.htm
          http://www.jackfic.net/emeraldcity/au/natus.htm

the plots:

in fini,
          Spoiler:
          sam is the last person alive on earth and jacob works to find out what happened, also he offers sam a symbiote

in primordium,
          Spoiler:
          sam has blended with atalya and they run into Harlan's robots and have an adventure, and find a few survivors from earth

in natus,
          Spoiler:
          sam now knows who destroyed earth, but what will she do with the knowledge?

At the end of the trilogy
          Spoiler:

yes, sam does die, but she's ascended and has finally made peace with what happened to her, so i think it's a decent enough ending, kinda happy, sam is at peace with herself
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
            Ewwww... lettuce is gross, unless it's in a sandwich with vegemite. Then it's ok.

Edit: Ok, I do eat lettuce really. In salads and stuff.

Edit again: oh, and rats are gross too.
            my autistic brother says lettuce from the microwave is gross. of course, i tease him about it. that's where the lettuce thing came from.... that really makes no sense. i'm weird.
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              So, are you saying you've had this delicacy in the past when you've been depressed? What sort of wine would you recommend having with it?
              and

Spoiler:
              sally

sigpic

Comment

and

Spoiler:

Comment

my autistic brother says lettuce from the microwave is gross. of course, i tease him about it. that's where the lettuce thing came from.... that really makes no sense. i'm weird.
                  Your brother is absolutely right. Lettuce, avocado and feta cheese are 3 things that should never be cooked. Blergh.
                  Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

well, feta is good on pizza
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

And melted in wraps. Nom.
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Heh, I can't stand it. Not when there is perfectly good mozzarella.

I knew the addition of feta to my list would be the cause of some controversy
                        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

i agree with you mozzarrella over feta anyday.
                            sigpic
                            The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

anyone interested in some cute photos? some of which i've never seen before?
                              http://community.livejournal.com/app...58.html#cutid1

behind the scenes shots from sg1 and sga
                              Wow, those are great, thanks for the link!

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                              I have been lucky enough to see it first hand. The things posted on RD's trailer door, AD and others trying not to laugh out loud while AT films a scene, RR breaking into spontaneous juggling, MW calling "aaaaand cut" and then calling for the actors to kiss, the actors blaming one another for screwing up a scene (jokingly of course), it goes on and on.
                              Hee, I wish the behind the scenes stuff on the DVDs were a bit longer so we can see more of this kind of stuff. It is great to hear and see that they are having fun making the show.

Oh and for those interested, you can currently download Kali part 3 from the iTunes store for free, they have both a standard and HD version.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                                And melted in wraps. Nom.
                                Oooh ... I love feta cheese. I often put it in my salads (esp. Greek salads) and sometimes in soups; and, yes, delicious on pizza. Yumm; this is making my mouth water. Hmmm ... actually, I'm out of it, so this means a trip to the grocery store to get more.

Comment

Working...
                                X