Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
    Okay, this calls for Death Knell vid pimpage
    Ooh, loved it! Death Knell is one of my favorite episodes and seeing the scenes again just brought back those warm, fuzzy feelings. I so miss Sam. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
      Ooh, loved it! Death Knell is one of my favorite episodes and seeing the scenes again just brought back those warm, fuzzy feelings. I so miss Sam. Thanks for sharing!
      YAY! \o/ Thanks. My pleasure to share.
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        That was wonderful! I've never heard that song before. It gave me chills listening to it and seeing the scenes picked out to go with it. They were well chosen.
        I agree. Fantastic!!!

Comment

That was wonderful! I've never heard that song before. It gave me chills listening to it and seeing the scenes picked out to go with it. They were well chosen.
          Originally posted by Celandine View Post
          i was going to wait till later to watch this, but with those reviews i just had to see it now.

yes, that was wonderful, and it gave me the squees of like when i first watched the episode!

i miss sam...
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
            I agree. Fantastic!!!

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
            i was going to wait till later to watch this, but with those reviews i just had to see it now.

yes, that was wonderful, and it gave me the squees of like when i first watched the episode!

i miss sam...
            Yay, thanks! So glad you enjoyed!

Don't miss Sam! Put in a dvd.
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Final call for annual collection of Birthday wishes for Amanda for Saturday. I'll be finalising the e-mail tomorrow night when I get in from work. I have in the hundreds so far but this is a last chance for anyone who forgot or who didn't realise this was happening.

Short messages text format (like you'd get in a birthday card) in the main body of an email sent to me care of [email protected] and put Amanda's Birthday in the subject line. No attachments. (Despite asking this, I have received some attachments and they have been deleted immediately!!!)

I will send the completed "birthday card" compilation to Amanda to arrive in her email box for her birthday.

Permission to cross post a link to this post wherever you feel it's needed (forums,facebook,twitter) but when I get home from work tomorrow, any not received by then, 17.00 hrs GMT 26th August 2010, will not make the cut into the email.

Everyone who sent them in already, they were really lovely!

Julia
              (wearing Webmistress for Amanda hat)
              To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Yay, thanks! So glad you enjoyed!

Don't miss Sam! Put in a dvd.
                I just watched Death Knell again; still good even after who knows how many viewings!

Comment

I just watched Death Knell again; still good even after who knows how many viewings!
                  Happy to help feed the addiction.
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay, this calls for Death Knell vid pimpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-EAqvq1IAY

Oh woooow... Beautiful. I really do adore that episode... can't wait to get there in my marathon!!!
                    The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                    |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam View Post
                      Oh woooow... Beautiful. I really do adore that episode... can't wait to get there in my marathon!!!
                      Thanks! It's (obviously!) a favorite of mine too.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam View Post
                        You're doing a Stargate marathon too? Aww, I finished mine in Jan. Last year I had just finished watching S7 of SG-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                          Katjoy, I know I said it well
                          hehe and you can call me kat here as well

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                          *sneak in*

*first time in this thread! *

*shares love for Sam*

*sneak off*
                          hello there samandan newcomer... you cant sneak off that easily

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                          Oh wow. Is this something you enjoying doing?
                          well let me put it this way, i enjoy my job, its great... but reading about my job is not the most interesting thing to do on the planet... but it will be worth it in the end as i will be a member of a professional accounting body...

I thought of you instantly when I saw that.
                          im sure you did

Looks like you're stuck with her in Dec. Poor, Kat.

poor kat indeed, i dont know how i shall survive the squeeing that is
                          "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Kat, ok, I will do it.
                            The video you have sent, midwife, was awesome. Great and sad song for the great episode.
                            Even if I saw death Knell many times, I always watch this episode again and again and I always enjoy it
                            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post

hello there samandan newcomer... you cant sneak off that easily

But I'll come back on Saturday with a gift!
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post

But I'll come back on Saturday with a gift!
                                oh yeah, we love gifts!
                                "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Working...
                                X