No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tx for posting from Vancouver!! We love to hear stuff that is going on It sounds like an awesome convention. And the amount raised ... WOW!!

And I posted pictures of Milou here on the gabit thread!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
      Tx for posting from Vancouver!! We love to hear stuff that is going on It sounds like an awesome convention. And the amount raised ... WOW!!

oh lies, she is absolutely gorgeous! thanks for sharing the photos
      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
        Where'd she say that?
        Comic Con...and Damian added that all tv shows should do what Sanctuary does and have a charity connected to their show...I'm wondering how far the fans budgets can stretch.
        Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
        Hey Everyone,
        What a phenomenal amount of money raised for S4K!! I was on the currency converter just a few minutes ago and 90,000 CAD is:
        55,720.72 GBP
        67,009.04 EUR
        87,657.99 USD
        96,403.45 AUD
        120,274.84 NZD
        Isn't that awesome?!! Well done to everyone involved!
        Julia(samcarterrules)
        That is wonderful. So awesome.
        Congratulations to S4K.

WTG the Gabit team!

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
        Lies...I know I have said this already but Milou is just pure gorgeousness in a little pink bundle. She's adorable. Thank you for sharing some beautiful family photos...congratulations to you and the hubby...you 3 make a beautiful family together. Well done.
        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

[QUOTE=Chelle DB;11776468]Comic Con...and Damian added that all tv shows should do what Sanctuary does and have a charity connected to their show...I'm wondering how far the fans budgets can stretch.

That is wonderful. So awesome.
          [QUOTE]

Damian also commented this last night (not a direct quote). After the staggering total was announced Damian said Sanctuary fans were setting the standard and he hoped the generosity of fans, cast, and crew shamed other shows into setting up charities. Oh and Damian was the one doing the most crying last night .
          sigpic

Comment

A few pics for folks to enjoy

http://skydiver119.livejournal.com/

It is friends locked, but the gallery shouldn't be
            http://pics.livejournal.com/skydiver...llery/0004ahb9

Just please, enjoy, feel free to save for yourself, but do NOT repost them elsewhere.
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Great pics Sky!! Thanks so much for showing us. Looks like an awesome weekend!

Julia(samcarterrules)
              sigpic
              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

Just please, enjoy, feel free to save for yourself, but do NOT repost them elsewhere.
                Wonderful pics, Sky.

Comment

It was flipping amazing

ANd a good chunk of that money came from the actors that donated their time....100% of the photo and auto fees went to SfK.
                  Indeed, the time and effort they put in to everything they do is amazing.

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                  wow, that is an amazing success! congrats to the gabit team, team sanctuary and the fans for all the love and effort!
                  @RealNichelle @amandatapping AT you're 100% Gold. Nothing is more important than Sanctuary for all children. My check is in the mail. Blessings, NN

Wow, such kind and true words, I love it when other actors show their support for AT like this. S4K is probably the best thing to come out of the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                    Comic Con...and Damian added that all tv shows should do what Sanctuary does and have a charity connected to their show...I'm wondering how far the fans budgets can stretch.
                    amanda mentioned the same thing in one of her interviews...

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                    Damian also commented this last night (not a direct quote). After the staggering total was announced Damian said Sanctuary fans were setting the standard and he hoped the generosity of fans, cast, and crew shamed other shows into setting up charities. Oh and Damian was the one doing the most crying last night .
                    awwies, that is sweet

thanks heaps for sharing sky! they're great

and what has robin started

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                    Indeed, the time and effort they put in to everything they do is amazing.

@RealNichelle @amandatapping AT you're 100% Gold. Nothing is more important than Sanctuary for all children. My check is in the mail. Blessings, NN

Wow, such kind and true words, I love it when other actors show their support for AT like this. S4K is probably the best thing to come out of the show.
                    awww, that is a lovely tweet from nichelle nichols
                    "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Is the first link meant to work? The second linky thingy opened up to a few pics...a few very awesome pics...thank you for sharing Sky.
                      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Video from the Syfy Comic-Con party. Amanda's appearance is limited to the first minute. Note: It's available in HD, if you want.

http://social.zune.net/tv/episode/Sy...0-82d08b062710

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                          Video from the Syfy Comic-Con party. Amanda's appearance is limited to the first minute. Note: It's available in HD, if you want.

http://social.zune.net/tv/episode/Sy...0-82d08b062710
                          It doesn't work.

Comment

So, last night I had my first AT dream in a long while. Before I went to bed, I was on twitter and I saw a pic of AT with a fan at TSE, and in the pic she was holding a penny and making a really cute face. I guess the pic drifted into my subconscious and made a dream about it. I dreamt the fan from the pic was on a game show, kinda like deal or no deal and Amanda had to choose one case to open out of 5. She choose the #2 case, and it had a penny inside , and the fan laughed his head off.

Then they opened up the #4 case and it had 4 million dollars in it.

Comment

the first link is friends locked
                              but it goes to the same gallery
                              i'llpost more after i get home
                              i'm on a ferry right now
                              cool, huh ?
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                                awww, that is a lovely tweet from nichelle nichols
                                Indeed.

Kat I keep forgetting to ask you, you said when you were watching PN with your parents or family, you said you left the room before the hose scene came up. What did your family think of it?

Comment

Working...
                                X