Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
    The Electric Playground set visit to Sanctuary is up on their site.

http://www.elecplay.com/
    Originally posted by katjoy View Post
    you were able to view that?!? i get a message at the top saying the video isnt availabe in australia for 6 days
    It says the same thing for Canada as well.

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
    Cool i so cant wait to see season 3 and i love Amanda's outfit very sexy
    6 days is going to feel a lot longer now.

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
      Twins are overrated.
      Have you informed your better half of your conclusion?

BTW, Amanda may not agree with you. Then again, she and her twin aren't identicals like you two.
      sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
      May we all be so well loved.

Comment

The Electric Playground set visit to Sanctuary is up on their site.

http://www.elecplay.com/
        Thanks for the link!

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
        Twins are overrated.
        Hee, but triplets rule! ((hugs))

On another note, I got back from a late shift last night and caught some of Heroes on TV, and remembering the discussion a couple of months ago about Sam's actions in the Jack getting shot scene I watched that bit more closely this time. Sam was behind and to the left of Jack's position and then ran to the camera and to the right towards him when he was shot, and I noticed as she was running that you can see not one but two SG soldiers running to the left behind her, towards the position she just left. I know that won't change the opinion of those willing to see the worst, but it was interesting to pick up something new from my umpteenth viewing of those episodes.

sigpic

Comment

For those who can't see the Electric Playground video: http://www.sendspace.com/file/o9ipt1

Comment

For those who can't see the Electric Playground video: http://www.sendspace.com/file/o9ipt1
            It won't play after I download it.

Btw, Sky what's up with GW? When I click on the last post of one of my subscribe threads, it goes to the very first post. Also, I can't see another persons profile.

Comment

Had a very odd day today, which ended up in me chatting with Agam Darshi for a while, then a few hours later was waiting for someone when Chris Heyerdahl comes truckin' down the street, goes right past me, and turns into a building another 20 steps down. I was hoping Third time's the charm would come true and Amanda would suddenly pop up, but alas, no luck. Still, a good Sanctuary filled day, I'd say.

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post

Btw, Sky what's up with GW? When I click on the last post of one of my subscribe threads, it goes to the very first post. Also, I can't see another persons profile.
              Ditto, I can't access anyone's profile, including my own...
              The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
              |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam View Post
                Had a very odd day today, which ended up in me chatting with Agam Darshi for a while, then a few hours later was waiting for someone when Chris Heyerdahl comes truckin' down the street, goes right past me, and turns into a building another 20 steps down. I was hoping Third time's the charm would come true and Amanda would suddenly pop up, but alas, no luck. Still, a good Sanctuary filled day, I'd say.
                i can't green you, or profile message you , so WOO HOO on your sanctuary meeting ppl stuff!!
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                  I've tried it again and i get the vid , i wounder why it's saying that for yours , i'd keep trying and i'd also check youtube Kat
                  still cant access it, very odd

thanks pars!

the video plays for me after download...

profiles have been down since at least (my) friday night i think it was... it was a result of the latest update and greg is currently working on fixing the problem...

WOW that is so awesome! what a great sanctuary day you had
                  "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Try the direct link, Rocky: http://vid.elecplay.com/1006/epd100618_2.mp4

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

@agam darshi - an i spy sanctuary relating to s3:

Spoiler:
                      ISPYSANC - AmTap looking like a beautiful snow bunny in blizzard conditions on the sound stage yesterday. fake snow is made with bubbles!

and one from ryro:

@ryrobbins Hey #Sanctuary Tweeps! Check this out... seriously! It's gonna be pretty wicked; http://www.friendsoffolkfestival.com...ver/index.html
                      Last edited by katjoy; 20 June 2010, 02:19 AM.
                      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                        I am in complete agreement with DK in that Helen Magnus is a total hottie portrayed by an actress who is herself a total hottie.
                        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Can't green you but, your so lucky!!! Tell me how did you get into this "state of happiness" to meet / see some of the Sanctuary cast from that close
                          Congratiolations and your so lucky
                          Amanda twittered yesterday saying her and Robin's summer hiatus started.
                          Hope you'll meet Amanda soon

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                            YAY! It worked.

Comment

Since I haven't been able to post much lately, I'll hit a few episodes in the Sam Re-Watch at once:

Hathor

I liked this one even though the little baby goaulds made me squeamish. I hate those things! I've often wondered if the "scrunches" scene was the beginning of Jack's interest in Sam. I think Sam was having a 'clinical' moment, but not Jack. And I, of course, liked the girls taking over the SGC when the guys were under the influence. Way to go Sam. and Way to go Hammond for recognizing the situation afterwards.

Singularity

I liked this one too. It was our first "agricultural" planet episode, of which there were a few. Loved seeing the team walking through the potato field and putting on the hazmat suits. The stuff with Cassie was good and the accretion (sp?) disk lines are classic. I'm glad that Director pushed AT in the explosion sequence. It was great.

Cor Ai

Never really got into this episode that much as I didn't like the actor who played the main "other guy". Didn't like him in the Old English episode either. Something about his eyes. Loved the 'team' feel of this episode though. Sam provided mostly "support" and did a good job keeping her eyes on her surroundings.

Comment

Cool.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X