he's being cheeky...pun intended
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Just because I can...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
        WOOOOO HOOOOO! An explosion of Amanda pics tonight.
        It seems someone is having a good night.

He is a man, Sky.
        The funny thing is, I’m madly ill right now and should be wallowing in misery... which I did, for a few days, but then S2 Sanctuary came out Tuesday, and I’ve completely immersed myself in Amanda!Land to take my mind off doom-like thoughts. I have discovered that Amanda really does need to patent her face/entire being as a medicinal miracle. I’m not physically better, but my mind sure is!!! I haven’t been this motivated to post in… a LONG time. I wonder what will happen when season 3 starts airing

Oh, and one does not have to be a man to appreciate the quality of Magnus’ behind Even if one does then become jealous. Psht.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        he's being cheeky...pun intended
        *snort*

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
        Teehee
        The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
        |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Gotta love that Amanda is just so freakin' adorably goofy! Thanks for all the pics folks.
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
            Just because I can...

and why wouldnt you so cheeky of her, hehe...

ps. love the sig with 'They say beauty is only skin deep. But Amanda has it in her heart and soul.' sooo true!

Originally posted by MajorSam View Post
            The funny thing is, I’m madly ill right now and should be wallowing in misery... which I did, for a few days, but then S2 Sanctuary came out Tuesday, and I’ve completely immersed myself in Amanda!Land to take my mind off doom-like thoughts. I have discovered that Amanda really does need to patent her face/entire being as a medicinal miracle. I’m not physically better, but my mind sure is!!! I haven’t been this motivated to post in… a LONG time. I wonder what will happen when season 3 starts airing
            she does have impact on the mind doesnt she... even on days when im annoyed or upset about something i see amandas smile and cant help but smile myself...

sorry to hear you havent been feeling well, but good to know that amanda has gotten you back into a good state of mind
            "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

i've watched all the extras today!

i'm with EH-T about the one, but the rest are great. robin's got such a nice smile, it's a shame he isn't allowed to show it more through will.
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                Gotta love that Amanda is just so freakin' adorably goofy! Thanks for all the pics folks.
                Ditto! I loved the pics - thank you...and Amanda is such a lovable goof!
                I'm listening to the Tony Tellado podcast with Amanda - very, very cool.
                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Does anyone have a good quality version of these (as in straight from dvd/blu ray) that could cap all the Amanda parts? She does SUCH quality "goofy Amanda face" SOOO many times... It would just be wonderful to have solid caps done!

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=WvHy...eature=related
                  Amanda is so awsome!! she is such a cutie i love her goofy faces..hehehehe
                  sigpic
                  (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I have a office chair that is broken and flops around unless I'm setting in it. It isn't even a "fancy" chair, but I'm not going to throw it out though. My granfather built an empire sitting in that chair. I'm afraid I'll have bad luck if I get rid of it

Comment

He's just nonchalantly enjoying the view

Comment

Hi everyone,

Loving all the pics of Amanda. Thank you to everyone who posted them. Amanda looks wonderful and happy too, I love seeing these kind of pics of her because they make me smile too.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

The funny thing is, I’m madly ill right now and should be wallowing in misery... which I did, for a few days, but then S2 Sanctuary came out Tuesday, and I’ve completely immersed myself in Amanda! Land to take my mind off doom-like thoughts. I have discovered that Amanda really does need to patent her face/entire being as a medicinal miracle. I’m not physically better, but my mind sure is!!! I haven’t been this motivated to post in… a LONG time. I wonder what will happen when season 3 starts airing
                          You and me both.

Even now when I'm as down as I can be, AT can do a really good job at picking me up.

Oh, and one does not have to be a man to appreciate the quality of Magnus’ behind Even if one does then become jealous. Psht.

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                          ps. love the sig with 'They say beauty is only skin deep. But Amanda has it in her heart and soul.' sooo true!
                          Amanda: "Yeah, don't listen to the (something). Stop reading magazine except the ones that promote good girl (something...bonding?). It's so easy to get caught up in the social standards of beauty and this ridiculous judgmental idea we have of what women should be. And I get caught up in it too and its so easy (something...) If I knew what I know now when I was in my teens and 20s, I might have survived a bit better... We're all amazing creatures, and women are so powerful we can do anything. And together women are a force to be reckoned with, apart not so much. So, the sisterhood."

she does have impact on the mind doesnt she... even on days when im annoyed or upset about something i see amandas smile and cant help but smile myself...
                          Sometimes it takes a LOT of Amanda's healing power to cheer me up.

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                          i've watched all the extras today!

i'm with EH-T about the one, but the rest are great. robin's got such a nice smile, it's a shame he isn't allowed to show it more through will.
                          Wow, you're fast.

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                          Ditto! I loved the pics - thank you...and Amanda is such a lovable goof!
                          I'm listening to the Tony Tellado podcast with Amanda - very, very cool.
                          She's our goof.

I'll listen to it later. Oh hey, check this out- Amanda Tapping - Sanctuary for Kids

Now that's our Amanda.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                            You and me both.

Even now when I'm as down as I can be, AT can do a really good job at picking me up.
                            sorry to hear you arent feeling well rocky...

Amanda: "Yeah, don't listen to the (something). Stop reading magazine except the ones that promote good girl (something...bonding?). It's so easy to get caught up in the social standards of beauty and this ridiculous judgmental idea we have of what women should be. And I get caught up in it too and its so easy (something...) If I knew what I know now when I was in my teens and 20s, I might have survived a bit better... We're all amazing creatures, and women are so powerful we can do anything. And together women are a force to be reckoned with, apart not so much. So, the sisterhood."
                            that was yet another amanda quotes i love to pieces...
                            "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

The Electric Playground set visit to Sanctuary is up on their site.

http://www.elecplay.com/

Comment

WOO HOO! I got my copy of S2 today!

My class got cancelled, so I went by a mall to pick it up, and when I got there I was stoaked to find it there on blu-ray. In fact, check this out- My Sanctuary Season 2 DVD

Oh, and some pics to go with the vid.
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X