Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siles View Post
    Still, Sam/Thor? The age difference is mind-boggling
    But its Tru Wuv! Nothing stands in its path!

On a more on-topic note, I'd like to thank everyone for the recs this weekend. I haven't been through them all yet, but it will be nice to have a browse later this week
    sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
      Yep. True love there.

I've always said the reason we don't see Thor for most of the later seasons is that the Asgard High Council disapproves of Thor's attachment to Sam and is trying to break them up.
      I don’t know...

Was he trying to avoid dealing with his deep and abiding feelings for Sam?

Spoiler:
      Or was he staying away to avoid Jack’s unrequited feelings for him?

Looks like there was a bit of a love triangle going on.

Comment

awkward
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post

And apparently AT and Thomasina did a skit with Sam and Helen stuck in an elevator talking about their love lives. That must have been a riot.
          omg, i'd love to hear that!!

dumb helen-sam convo below
          Spoiler:
          sam: my once boyfriend ran a background check on me and then followed me around!

helen: once, as in gone now?

sam: yep!

helen: smart.

sam: i've got me another fellow now, who's worst trait is leaving the toilet seat up.

helen: my once boyfriend had some social issues.

sam: as in?

helen: he stalked women, then slit their throats.

sam: ....

helen: made it hard to continue the relationship.

helen: and then i got pregnant.

sam: ........

helen: but all's well.

sam: HOW?!

helen: i froze the embreyo, then hid out. of course, he tried finding me, but...

sam: but what?

helen: i confused him, fitting in to other times.

sam: i'm feeling that confusion myself.

helen: so who's your toilet seat problem boyfriend?

sam: jack o'neill. do you have a current boyfriend?

helen: not at the moment.

sam: so who was this, uh... interesting boyfriend.

helen: john druit.

sam: why does that name seem familiar?

helen: you might know him as jack-the-ripper.

sam:

helen: he wasn't so unstable when i met him. but no worries.

sam: ... so i wonder when this elevator will get working?

helen: in a hurry, sam?
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Melora View Post
            I don’t know...

Was he trying to avoid dealing with his deep and abiding feelings for Sam?

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/4638/fullsizesg110200202xe.jpg

Spoiler:
            Or was he staying away to avoid Jack’s unrequited feelings for him?

Looks like there was a bit of a love triangle going on.
            LOL!! Awkward indeed!

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
            omg, i'd love to hear that!!

dumb helen-sam convo below
            Spoiler:
            sam: my once boyfriend ran a background check on me and then followed me around!

helen: once, as in gone now?

sam: yep!

helen: smart.

sam: i've got me another fellow now, who's worst trait is leaving the toilet seat up.

helen: my once boyfriend had some social issues.

sam: as in?

helen: he stalked women, then slit their throats.

helen: made it hard to continue the relationship.

helen: and then i got pregnant.

sam: ........

helen: but all's well.

sam: HOW?!

helen: i froze the embreyo, then hid out. of course, he tried finding me, but...

sam: but what?

helen: i confused him, fitting in to other times.

sam: i'm feeling that confusion myself.

helen: so who's your toilet seat problem boyfriend?

sam: jack o'neill. do you have a current boyfriend?

helen: not at the moment.

sam: so who was this, uh... interesting boyfriend.

helen: john druit.

sam: why does that name seem familiar?

helen: you might know him as jack-the-ripper.

sam:

helen: he wasn't so unstable when i met him. but no worries.

sam: ... so i wonder when this elevator will get working?

helen: in a hurry, sam?
            LOL! I think it was something along those lines.

Sam: My boyfriends keep dying around me (even Thor! )
            Helen: My boyfriend keeps killing women!

Along with Jack the fisher vs. Jack the ripper.

sigpic

Comment

NC

Comment

Hey everyone!

I've just got home after a fun breakfast - where EH-T promptly sat down on John's lap (as she does) with her bowl of fruit after he usurped her seat. And I had a very emotional goodbye with some truly wonderful Samandans. My 4GB disc, which was completely blank on Friday morning, is now completely full. Meaning I literally have thousands of photos. So if you're able to be patient just a little longer, I promise to share them as quickly as I can. I just need to have a bit of a rest first!

*hugs to you all*
                sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone,

Cross-posted from the GABIT thread b/c I'm exhausted....
                  Well home safe, very very tired and a little sad its all over. But WOW! What a weekend!

Coherent thought is a bit beyond my sleep deprived brain right now but tonight I am very proud to be an Amanda Tapping fan and to be part of the amazing GABIT family! I say family because this weekend that is how it felt. There were no divides, no 'old' and 'new' fans just the GABIT family getting new members, it was wonderful and truly inspirational to be a part of.

Amanda was the best, she never fails to impress me! Her heart is huge!

To everyone I met you all rock! And I miss you already!

To the G4 and all the GABIT staff and other cool import peeps, THANK YOU doesn't seem enough but it comes from the bottom of my heart! *hugs*

Con report will hopefully be started soon, just a bit overwhelmed tonight.
                  Will post more when I've slept.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v698/NearlyCircular/Birthday%20Cakes/HappyBirthdaylacrx.jpg
                    Happy Birthday!

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                    Hey everyone!

I've just got home after a fun breakfast - where EH-T promptly sat down on John's lap (as she does) with her bowl of fruit after he usurped her seat. And I had a very emotional goodbye with some truly wonderful Samandans. My 4GB disc, which was completely blank on Friday morning, is now completely full. Meaning I literally have thousands of photos. So if you're able to be patient just a little longer, I promise to share them as quickly as I can. I just need to have a bit of a rest first!

*hugs to you all*
                    Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                    Hey everyone,

Julia(samcarterrules)
                    Glad you guys got home safe and I look forward to all the pics and reports!

And it looks like AT is on her way home herself:
                    amandatapping At heathrow after #AT4. Best event ever! Overwhelmed but not surprised by the fans generosity and spirit. I knew it. You're the best!xo
                    about 7 hours ago from Echofon

sigpic

Comment

Sorry guys. I'm massively tired and my brain is like fudge I have 3000 pictures that I'm trying to sort through. I thought I'd drop off some teasers because I don't want to disappoint you when I said I'd be back. I made them thumbnails because I can't for the life of me remember the Gateworld image policy, so click for big

sigpic

Comment

Looks at clock .... wow my PengYn friend you are up late Thanks for dropping off the pics! From what I have read in the GABIT thread and facebook pics sounds/looks like you all had a good time!!

Comment

the podcast for fragments is up

http://www.syfy.com/sanctuary/podcasts.php
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I got home safe and slept like a hibernating bear last night. Thanks to all for a brilliant weekend yet again. I'm going to try and write a report, but it may not be successful since I didn't do anything sensible like write down the questions that were asked in the Q & A

However, here are my photos. There aren't many of AT because I was in lovely row J, but with a titchy camera, which also explains why some of the photos are blurry (though my camera makes up for it by being purple). I also am a lousy photographer, especially when I am over excited. All photos of abnormals on the run from the authorities have been removed, but anyone not wanting any of these photos up just needs to let me know and I'll whip them down (the photos that is...not trousers that would be far too much for my house mate at 8:20am). Take any you want, please don't use as your own etc.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v220/Tittamiire/AT4/
                            Last edited by Tittamiire; 17 November 2009, 12:39 AM.
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                            My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                              Hey everyone!

*hugs to you all*
                              Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                              Hey everyone,

Julia(samcarterrules)
                              Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                              I got home safe and slept like a hibernating bear last night. Thanks to all for a brilliant weekend yet again. I'm going to try and write a report, but it may not be successful since I didn't do anything sensible like write down the questions that were asked in the Q & A

However, here are my photos. There aren't many of AT because I was in lovely row J, but with a titchy camera, which also explains why some of the photos are blurry (though my camera makes up for it by being purple). I also am a lousy photographer, especially when I am over excited. All photos of lunatics on the run from the authorities should have been removed, but anyone not wanting any of these photos up just needs to let me know and I'll whip them down (the photos that is...not trousers that would be far too much for my house mate at 8:20am). Take any you want, please don't use as your own etc.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v220/Tittamiire/AT4/
                              glad you are all home safe and sound sounds like you all had an awesome time... thanks for the pix so far and those yet to come cant wait to read con reports

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
                              And it looks like AT is on her way home herself:
                              amandatapping At heathrow after #AT4. Best event ever! Overwhelmed but not surprised by the fans generosity and spirit. I knew it. You're the best!xo
                              about 7 hours ago from Echofon
                              thanks for the tweet update... as usual completely sweet and heartfelt

!AMANDA ROCKS!
                              "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                                !AMANDA ROCKS!
                                YES, she does indeed!

Back from AT4, like Titta I slept like a hibernating bear last night.

AT never fails to amaze me and so do the G4. Everyone just goes out of their way to make the event more than a success.

And remember: "Tim Horton's oatmal muffins have 2 grams of dietary fiber! "*smiles and nods emphatically*

AT1: check
                                AT2: check
                                AT3: check
                                AT4: check
                                AT5 pre-registration: check

AT rocks!

Comment

Working...
                                X