Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    rick was also gone, so was gekko, so it was just amanda vs coop and his buddies. and yes, added to that the stress of having a new baby.
    ... can she get an award for just *that*!
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      ... can she get an award for just *that*!
      Speaking of awards, the Gemini's are this weekend. Crosses your fingers and toes everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
        Speaking of awards, the Gemini's are this weekend. Crosses your fingers and toes everyone.
        what day again?

*crosses fingers, toes, and small intestine*

Spoiler:
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
          what day again?

*crosses fingers, toes, and small intestine*

Spoiler:
          I have a better question, what channel is it on so I can tape and upload it on YT?

If she wins I can't imagine the party they'll throw her.

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post
            Another twitter report from Amanda

Sitting in bookshop in lovely kingston upon Thames. Pouring rain and shopping with julia from gabit. I must be in England!

Love it!

NC
            thanks for the update NC

to everyone at AT4 have an awesome time !!! cant wait to see pix and hear reports

and now a little something for the virtual con... made them while our net was down this evening...

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/katjoy/AT09.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...nctuary01a.jpg
            Last edited by Skydiver; 15 November 2009, 01:00 PM.
            "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

The latest Twitter report from Amanda

Lunch break after 1st Q&A and photo session at #AT4! Awesome morning, awesome fans!! What a great vibe here! Xoxo

Cool
              sigpic
              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

more fic recs for those killing time this weeknd

http://sgnovels.shahrazad.net/
                Spoiler:

Fugue - Jewels
                Download: Text File (150kb) - Zip File (54kb)
                FR-C+ - Drama, Angst, Romance/UST - July 23, 2000
                Some spoilers for Hathor and a one-line aside for Seth.
                Sam/Martouf. While SG1 visits the Tok'ra, Sam and Martouf are kidnapped. MAJOR Sam whumping.

Future Imperfect - Sally Reeve
                Download: Text File (519kb) - Zip File (198kb)
                FR-T - Romance/UST, Angst - March 20, 2004
                2004 Stargate Fan Award Winner: Best Story (Ship); 2004 Stargate Fan Award Winner: Best Novel (Ship); 2004 Stargate Fan Award Winner: Best UST (Ship); 2004 Stargate Fan Award Winner: Best Pairing-Focused Story - Sam/Jack (Ship). Spoilers for "Unnatural Selection." Takes place after Season 6.
                Sam/Jack UST, Sam/other, Jack/other. Carter and O'Neill deal with the consequences of doing the right thing.

Hanging By a Moment - Amélie Allard
                Download: Text File (157kb) - Zip File (59kb)
                FR-T - Romance/UST, Angst, Action/Adventure - September 4, 2001
                A few references to Divide & Conquer. Takes place during Season 4.
                Sam/Jack. SG-1 being divided by two different societies, Sam must pretend to be a man to survive.

Head Trip - Chopin Gal
                Download: Text File (180kb) - Zip File (69kb)
                FR-T - Drama, Angst, Romance/UST - June 26, 2005
                Spoilers through Season 8. Takes place during Season 8.
                Sam/Jack. The mission was risky ... she knew what she had to do.

The Hidden One - Gracie
                Download: Text File (479kb) - Zip File (187kb)
                FR-T - Action/Adventure, Angst, Gen - March 27, 2002
                2004 Stargate Fan Award Winner: Team's Choice Award (Gen). References from seasons one through four up to "Divide and Conquer," big ones for "1969," "Legacy," "Pretense," and "Serpent's Venom."
                SG-1 has found God - and everybody wants a piece of him.

Honour Bound - SelDear
                Download: Text File (354kb) - Zip File (136kb)
                FR-T - Drama, Action/Adventure, Angst, Romance/UST, Missing Scene/Epilogue, Alternate Universe - June 26, 2005
                Spoilers through "Frozen." "Meridian" work-around. Takes place during Season 5/6. Includes Waving and Drowning and A Life For a Life.
                Sam/other, Sam/Jack UST. Waving and Drowning - Things change in life and sometimes you just have to take the punches and roll with the tide. A Life For a Life - Some people are worth it.

Hostage Situation - SelDear
                Download: Text File (171kb) - Zip File (66kb)
                FR-T - Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance/UST - June 26, 2005
                Takes place during Season 7/8.
                Sam/Pete, Sam/Jack UST. What first appears to be a standard hostage situation turns personal for more than one member of SG-1.

A Hundred and One Days - Gracie
                Download: Text File (184kb) - Zip File (72kb)
                FR-C+ - Epilogue/Missing Scene, Drama, Romance/UST - July 25, 2003
                Spoilers for "Point of View," "Rules of Engagement," "Forever in a Day," "100 Days," and "Shades of Grey." Takes place during Season 3. Based entirely on the events taking place during "100 Days" and "Shades of Grey."
                Sam/Jack. Sam builds a particle beam generator while Jack builds himself a new life.

Illusion of Truth - Noda
                Download: Text File (463kb) - Zip File (174kb)
                FR-T - Romance/UST - September 4, 2001
                Minor spoilers through Season 4. Takes place during Season 4.
                Sam/Jack. Sam is captured by minor Goa'ulds and implanted with memories of a life with Jack.

Instinct - Jo R.
                Download: Text File (187kb) - Zip File (71kb)
                FR-M - Angst, Romance/UST, Supernatural/Horror - June 26, 2005
                Spoilers through Season 7. Takes place during Season 8. Includes Instinct and Instinct 2: Fall to Pieces.
                Sam/Jack, mild Sam/Pete. Instinct - Following your instinct can lead to danger, sometimes to death and sometimes to something else entirely. Instinct 2: Fall to Pieces - As the effects of their infection linger, one depends on them to survive while the other struggles against them to stay alive.

In the Name of Science - PHO
                Download: Text File (277kb) - Zip File (106kb)
                FR-T - Action/Adventure, Angst, Gen - January 14, 2000
                2001 Stargate SG-1 Fan Fiction Award Winner : Best "Sam" Story (Gen). Takes place during Season Three.
                A conspiracy threatens Stargate Command

Intervention - Jo R.
                Download: Text File (666kb) - Zip File (247kb)
                FR-T - Angst, Drama, Action/Adventure, Romance/UST - November 30, 2002
                Spoilers for the movie, "Children of the Gods," "The Enemy Within," "Broca Divide," "Bloodlines," "Singularity," "Solitudes," "In the Line of Duty," "Family," "Secrets," "Matter of Time," "Point of View," "A Hundred Days," "Crossroads," "Upgrades," "Divide and Conquer," "Entity," "Desperate Measures," and "Revelations." Set Season 5 before "Meridian."
                Sara/Jack, Sam/Jack, Daniel/Sha're, other pairings. Sam gets the chance to change the past but the consequences are not what she anticipates.

Intrusion - Julia Reynolds
                Download: Text File (296kb) - Zip File (110kb)
                FR-C+ - Action/Adventure, Gen - November 30, 2002
                Spoilers up to Season 4.
                A mysterious world once thought lost and a desperate rescue mission throws SG-1 into a battle for their lives as they fight to survive against an old enemy and a deadly new one.

It's a Great Big World - iamdragonrider
                Download: Text File (181kb) - Zip File (69kb)
                FR-T - Action/Adventure, Gen - June 26, 2005
                SG-1 has been downsized, thanks to an alien device.

Kindred Souls - Noda
                Download: Text File (394kb) - Zip File (147kb)
                FR-T - Romance/UST - July 23, 2000
                Minor spoilers through Season 2. Takes place during Season 2.
                Sam/Jack. While on a mission, Sam loses her memory due to a freak accident.

Lines of Duty - Sally Reeve
                Download: Text File (581kb) - Zip File (216kb)
                FR-T - Romance/UST, Angst, Action/Adventure - December 15, 2000 - Updated June 20, 2001
                2001 Stargate SG-1 Fan Fiction Award Winner : Best Shipper Drama Story; Best Jack/Sam Story. Spoilers for "Divide and Conquer" and "Window of Opportunity" - vague references, nothing too specific. Includes Crossing the Line, Holding the Line, and The End of the Line.
                Sam/Jack. Crossing the Line - A rescue mission leads to problems for Sam and Jack, as they struggle not to cross the line and to maintain their friendship. Holding the Line - As tensions build within SG-1, old enemies are plotting.... The End of the Line - When SG-1 are sent to extract Mayborne from a Goa'uld slave camp, the consequences of the mission have lasting repercussions for the team.

Little Kid Diplomacy - Jingles
                Download: Text File (188kb) - Zip File (70kb)
                FR-C+ - Humor, Drama, Action/Adventure, Angst, Gen - January 1, 2002
                Spoilers for "The Tok'ra," "The Devil You Know," "Family," "Crystal Skull," "Past & Present," "Brief Candle," and "Forever in a Day." Takes place during Season 4.
                While SG-1 is on a mission Teal'c finds he has his hands full with three small bundles of energy.

More Than a Game - Jo R.
                Download: Text File (471kb) - Zip File (177kb)
                FR-T - Romance/UST, Angst, Action/Adventure, Drama, Epilogue/Missing Scene - November 30, 2002
                Spoilers for "Thor's Hammer," "Hathor," "Solitudes," "In the Line of Duty," "Thor's Chariot," "Spirits," "Pretense," "Entity," "Rite of Passage," "2001," "Desperate Measures," "Proving Ground," "Summit," "Last Stand," and "Abyss." Takes place during Season 6, after "Abyss." Includes Queen Versus Queen, Stalemate, and Gambit.
                Sam/Jack. Queen Versus Queen - An important decision is settled through a game of chess... Stalemate - An old enemy, a new enemy and a few surprises create a stalemate situation for SG-1. Gambit - When a stalemate situation suddenly changes and becomes something else, which player is willing to make the ultimate sacrifice?

Near Yet Far - Jo R.
                Download: Text File (636kb) - Zip File (237kb)
                FR-M - Angst, Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance/UST - January 1, 2002
                Small spoilers possible for Season 1 through Season 4. Takes place after Season 4, possibly mid-Season 5. Includes Near Yet Far, Home Is... and Never Look Back.
                Sam/Jack romance/UST, other pairing. Near Yet Far - What do you do when you find something you'd lost, only to find it's still out of your reach? Home Is... - Struggling to adjust to life back on Earth, Sam starts to wonder what home is and where she belongs. Never Look Back - A short interlude/sequel to NYF and NYF: Home Is.
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Dropping off a Sam vid for the virtual con...

http://www.4shared.com/file/57684522...nce_remix.html
                  sigpic

Comment

Eh the first pics will be posted here eh?

I will try to post some pics.... But my folks told me we were gonna visit friends so ... if I can't post 'em today.... I'll do it tomorrow.

Cause tomorrow is also a day for Q&A's eh.

Does anyone think that the amount of money for the charity event will be bigger than last time, or bigger than the reccord? Anyway I hope she's able to collect lots of money

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

If the event is held in the Renaissance London-Heathrow Hotel, (I used a route planner) I'm about 519 km away from Amanda.

The closest to Amanda I'll ever be

Comment

Here's the first screencap I made (as a test) but when Amanda is on ANY Picture it's ALWAYS a great picture

Sorry for the small size but when you click on it you should get the normal size.

Comment

*sniff sniff....still no updates*

ok another vid for the vitual con....

http://www.4shared.com/file/56792251...rter-Numb.html

*Waits patiently for an update from the lucky Samandans at AT4*
                          sigpic

Comment

they're ignoring us aren't they? I mean, it's like 8pm there now. must all be at the abnormal's ball
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Lilferret just twittered these from the auction:

"LilFerret

Auction pix uploading!

"

LilFerret's pic! Not mine.
                              Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

And these:

LilFerret

Also...same pix as last time but new links for Q&A2, as I had to re-upload. 4 minutes ago from Echofon
                                Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Working...
                                X