Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
    All American Do a little research hon.

I noticed she said her part in Water's Edge was "supporting".
    Well, AT is "North American" anyway.

I like how she said
    Spoiler:
    "they like their Helen Magnus"
    We sure do!

RE: Water's Edge Maybe a supporting role fits in better with her schedule. That's what I comfort myself with anyway, since she deserves lead roles. But it will get her exposure in the non-SF world which is good. And no doubt she'll be one of , if not THE best thing in the film.

Still waiting for Dancing Trees!

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post
      NC
      Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
      Hey everyone,

I loved this thank you!!

((((Mandy))))

Happy Birthday from me too!!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
      Originally posted by Celandine View Post
      Happy Birthday hisg1fans!

Hope you have an awesome day!

Happy Belated Birthday to EH-T and FF!

Glad to hear your weekend turned out to be a bit better too EH-T.
      Thank you for the birthday wishes. I'm celebrating by doing absolutely nothing. What a nice present. Happy Birthday to all of the other July babies!!

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
      Well, AT is "North American" anyway.

I like how she said
      Spoiler:
      "they like their Helen Magnus"
      We sure do!

RE: Water's Edge Maybe a supporting role fits in better with her schedule. That's what I comfort myself with anyway, since she deserves lead roles. But it will get her exposure in the non-SF world which is good. And no doubt she'll be one of , if not THE best thing in the film.

Still waiting for Dancing Trees!
      Hopefully the show will make a wide enough distribution we can all see it.

Comment

Hey y'all I made this little Amanda YT vid yesterday, it's actually the shortest vid I've ever made, it's 20 seconds, it's not one of my usual Amanda vids, this one is actually a vid to show just what happens when you don't like Amanda. Be sure to reads it's description- What happens when you don't like Amanda Tapping!

I guess I should thank Family Guy for the clip .

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
          Donamac, any chance you can get the radio station over the internet? If you can, post the link please. I'd love to check it out.

I bet Sam's got the mountain wired for sound. High def and everything.
          www.cbc.ca/radio

Some of the pages just have schedules but others stream programs. Radio one has a variety of kinds of programs national and international. Radio two I like the classical music and some jazz, too.

Most of the programs that I used to listen to have gone but try the Vinyl Cafe (which actually broadcasts on National Public Radio as well).

donamac (a little OT--sorry)

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
            Thanks to everyone for the birthday postings, messages and pms. My day didn't get any better but the weekend did.

Happy belated bday to FF.

I don't know what cable channels Sam would get but going back to the CBC radio discussion she would definitely be tuning into a show called Quirks & Quarks. Her kind of show.
            I LOVED that show--glad to hear it's still on! I learned a lot of amazing things through the years. Also David Suzuki had a radio show for years which I tried to catch whenever I could.

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
              Amanda Tapping: All American Goth Girl

http://www.bryanreesman.com/blog/200...can-goth-girl/

Short interview
              American? We'd love to take credit but....

Comment

Just running in to say:
                Happy birthday hisg1fans!

Had a rather stressful day at work today but came home to some good news. I had been waiting on news about the dinner with Amanda ticket after some technical difficulties and am glad to report that all is well and I shall be dining with the divine Ms AT in October! Ahhhh...life is good.

(((Samandans)))
                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm new here and wanted to say that I love to see Sam on the screen! Do anyone know when Sanctury is running in Germany? Would love to take a look at her new project, I read so much and saw many pic's so I can't wait to see her project!

Was there a Birthday here, Happy Birthday hisg1fans!!!!!

http://freezeframe4vets.org/index.php
                  http://nanjana.livejournal.com

Comment

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
                    Thank you for the birthday wishes. I'm celebrating by doing absolutely nothing. What a nice present. Happy Birthday to all of the other July babies!!

Happy belated birthday!!

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                    Just running in to say:

Had a rather stressful day at work today but came home to some good news. I had been waiting on news about the dinner with Amanda ticket after some technical difficulties and am glad to report that all is well and I shall be dining with the divine Ms AT in October! Ahhhh...life is good.

(((Samandans)))
                    Glad to hear it!

Originally posted by Nanjana View Post
                    Hello everyone, I'm new here and wanted to say that I love to see Sam on the screen! Do anyone know when Sanctury is running in Germany? Would love to take a look at her new project, I read so much and saw many pic's so I can't wait to see her project!

Welcome to the thread!!

I don't know the answer to your question but I'm sure someone here will be able to answer.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Hey Everyone,

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                      Just running in to say:

(((Samandans)))
                      *hugs* for the stressful day...And hooray on the news!!!

Welcome to the thread! I can't answer your question but if the info is out there someone here is bound to know about it.

<Snipped by Moderator>

Julia(samcarterrules)
                      Last edited by Bagpuss; 22 July 2009, 10:08 AM. Reason: not snipped for anything you did ,ok?:)
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Welcome I don't know when it will show in Germany, maybe it already is? I recently found out we apparantly have a Sci Fi channel in Holland which has been showing it already (but, this channel is in some paid package that not many people have). I am now afraid it will never show on a "normal" channel.

That could very well be the same in Germany?

Anyway, the DVD's will come out in the fall, though I don't think there's a date yet for region 2.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                          Welcome I don't know when it will show in Germany, maybe it already is? I recently found out we apparantly have a Sci Fi channel in Holland which has been showing it already (but, this channel is in some paid package that not many people have). I am now afraid it will never show on a "normal" channel.

That could very well be the same in Germany?

Anyway, the DVD's will come out in the fall, though I don't think there's a date yet for region 2.

Just checked my Amazon pre order and it's due out October 27th here in the UK. (Region 2)

Mumsey
                          For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Happy Birthday Hisg1fans

I hope you have/had a good birthday

I've been house hunting today....and it had me wondering.

Sam had a really great house, now I know Amanda gave her theories that it was her Dad's house and she took it over and stuff, but he only got a flat in Colorado Springs after the lymphoma stuff when he moved to be closer to her so that doesn't explain it in my mind...

so yeah...how important is home to Sam? The place to go outside work that she doesn't seem to go to that often.
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                            My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

One of few female characters I actually enjoy, simply because she's here not just to please men's eye, but she is actually really valuable... unlike some other females of SG-1/SGA

Cpt. Jennifer J. Firali
                              (soon to be host to Tok'ra Teal'auc )
                              Member of SG-Aftermath RP group

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                                Just checked my Amazon pre order and it's due out October 27th here in the UK. (Region 2)

Mumsey
                                Oh, cool. Thanks for checking

I will have to decide if I get that version, or wait for a possible release in Holland with subtitles. That would make watchting it just a bit easier for me.

How important is Sam's home to her? I'm not sure, but from what I recal her house looks really nice, homey. So that would suggest it's important to her.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X