Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!

Just popping in with a reminder that the deadline for submitting a prompt for the 2009 Women of the Gate ficathon is June 30th. We've had some fantastic prompts already but if you have a plot bunny running around related to Sam, Janet, Vala, Elizabeth, Teyla or Jennifer and want to submit it, please feel free!! You don't have to sign-up as a writer to leave a prompt.

You can find the prompts to date and guidelines here.

We've also recently compiled a master list of all the stories that have been written for the four ficathons held over the past few years. There are a lot of good stories featuring primarily Sam, Vala, Teyla, Elizabeth: The Women of the Gate Master Fic List

Happy prompting and/or reading!
    sigpic
    Women of the Gate LJ Community.
    My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
      Maybe bigfoot drives b/c Helen's got too many speeding tickets. though the way he drives...
      I've seen the way she drives, the first time we saw her drive she hit Will . I wound't mind gettiing hit by Helen, I'd like be her patient, and I wouldn't mind playing... doctor with her either.

*Rocky thinks about being Helen's patient*
      Spoiler:

You know how we never got to see Sam on her bike? I wonder if Helen taught Ashley how to ride? Think we'll get to see Helen on a motorcycle? Though it might not be dignified enough for Helen.
      I'd LOVE to see Sam and Ashely go bike riding someday . Biker babes in action .

somehow run out of gas? I don't know, Rocky--could your heart take the excitement?
      Yeah, somehow run out of gas. What, you think I'd purposely fill the tank with so little gas so we could get stuck in a car together? *Whistles innocently* Or better yet, getting stuck in the car because of a huge snow storm .

As for my heart, if I can survive just meeting Amanda, maybe . If I don't, at least I'll die happy .

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
        Yeah, somehow run out of gas. What, you think I'd purposely fill the tank with so little gas so we could get stuck in a car together? *Whistles innocently* Or better yet, getting stuck in the car because of a huge snow storm .
        Because freezing to death is oh, so romantic.
        sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
        May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
          Hi!

Just popping in with a reminder that the deadline for submitting a prompt for the 2009 Women of the Gate ficathon is June 30th. We've had some fantastic prompts already but if you have a plot bunny running around related to Sam, Janet, Vala, Elizabeth, Teyla or Jennifer and want to submit it, please feel free!! You don't have to sign-up as a writer to leave a prompt.

You can find the prompts to date and guidelines here.

We've also recently compiled a master list of all the stories that have been written for the four ficathons held over the past few years. There are a lot of good stories featuring primarily Sam, Vala, Teyla, Elizabeth: The Women of the Gate Master Fic List

Happy prompting and/or reading!
          Thanks for the reminder. I'll keep an eye out for any further bunnies that wander past to include in the prompts up already. Quite looking forward to joining in on the ficathon once it opens officially too!

Comment

Hi Everyone,

This is maybe a wee bit of topic but Tittamiire and I wanted to share this with you, we walked/wheeled together at the Race for Life event in Aberdeen today, this was my first time at the event. One the many reasons we ran/wheeled today was in memory of Deejay, it was a very uplifting and emotional event and Deejay was very much in my thoughts as I went around the course with the 6,000 other women taking part.

Photos under spoilers (Tittamiire gave her permission for me to post pics of her )

Spoiler:

Julia(samcarterrules)
            sigpic
            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

wow, congrats to you guys !!
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                Hi Everyone,

This is maybe a wee bit of topic but Tittamiire and I wanted to share this with you, we walked/wheeled together at the Race for Life event in Aberdeen today, this was my first time at the event. One the many reasons we ran/wheeled today was in memory of Deejay, it was a very uplifting and emotional event and Deejay was very much in my thoughts as I went around the course with the 6,000 other women taking part.

Photos under spoilers (Tittamiire gave her permission for me to post pics of her )

Julia(samcarterrules)
                Beautiful, well done both of you, what a lovely way to remember Deejay.

FF
                sigpic

Comment

Ohh Julia and Hannah, that's amazing! Well done
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
                    Beautiful, well done both of you, what a lovely way to remember Deejay.

FF
                    Yes very lovely and you brought a tear to my eye
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Thanks guys, it was a privilege to do the event! The thoughts I posted in my last post were just mine, I don't want to be putting words in Tittamiire's mouth lol (she's still travelling home right now) but I know we both had a great time and met some amazing people.

With that I'm off to bed, I'm very tired, night everyone.
                      ((((((((((((Samanda))))))))))

Julia(samcarterrules)
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Julia(samcarterrules)
                        Good job! and Deejay seems on topic to me. Funny, I was just thinking of her this week...

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Julia(samcarterrules)
                          That is so cool! What a wonderful tribute.
                          Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                          William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                          Anon

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                            Good job! and Deejay seems on topic to me. Funny, I was just thinking of her this week...
                            I've been thinking of her too. It makes sense since we're at the anniversary of her death.

Thanks for posting, Julia.
                            sigpic

In memory of Deejay.

Comment

I just looked at the Samanda social group page to check for Deejay's date, and it's today. Ron left a post this morning.
                              sigpic

In memory of Deejay.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X