Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    human nature says when someone pushes, you push back. when we get defensive, it usually makes things much worse. but...

i consider myself a nice person, so i can't let this go without saying this. i was just joking when i made that remark about dark hair = boring. i 'thought' i made that clear with the smilies and running out of room things, but i guess it bombed and i've made some ppl defensive.

so i'm apologizing to anyone i've offended, because it was entirely meant as a joke.

((Sally)) I knew you were joking as I'm sure most did

And just look what we got, lots of good joking, good fun and good bad puns
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JCKFAN!!

Hope you have an awesome day
      Your BBQ awaits

Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
        So uhm...I kinda happy about a little thing happening down here in October...only thing is, I'm kinda not happy that in all likelihood, I'm going to miss the boat on a special dinner with a certain special person...but I'm still stoked about the chance to meet this special person anyways. BUT, I would just really really like to get my hands on one of the best tickets available in the world....and who wouldn't want one of these...
        Dinner with Amanda!!
        (((Samandans)))

P.S...it was nice to chat about the hair and add a little something different for just a brief moment here. After all, variety is the spice of life!!
        Oh thanks so much for that Chelle . Dinner with the first lady of Sci-fi-- excuse me, SyFy . What could be better than that? I hope you're able to attend .

I also liked your comments in there too Chelle . Funny .

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post

Happy Birthday jckfan!!
          Hope you have a GREAT day full of lots and lots of spoiling and fun!
          Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
          Oh, and a Happy Birthday, Jckfan!

I'm so awful at remembering stuff like that.
          Thanks! Nice to pop in here on my lunch break and see NC's birthday cake & a bunch of happy birthdays. (though Celadine may not be aware that I'm a spoilerphobe. )
          hands out slices of chocolate birthday cake. Early birds get to choose flowers or no flowers pieces

On another note, I have this stray cat that keeps coming into my yard. On the one hand I feel like I should feed it & on the other I feel like I shouldn't encourage it. Do you think Sam feed stray cats? Was Shroedinger maybe a stray? (how's that for attempting to wrench the wheel back on topic? )

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
            HAPPY BIRTHDAY JCKFAN!!

Your BBQ awaits

Spoiler:
            http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa154/PengYn/penguins/PolarBearParty.gif
            Now all you penguins out there, I invite you for cake and dancing not what's in this picture. I like my penguin buddies even if I think you're a bit delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
              HAPPY BIRTHDAY JCKFAN!!

Your BBQ awaits

Spoiler:
              http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa154/PengYn/penguins/PolarBearParty.gif
              Wow PengYn! Way to give yourself up for the party <<blows kazoo>> cause!

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
              Thanks! Nice to pop in here on my lunch break and see NC's birthday cake & a bunch of happy birthdays. (though Celadine may not be aware that I'm a spoilerphobe. )
              hands out slices of chocolate birthday cake. Early birds get to choose flowers or no flowers pieces

On another note, I have this stray cat that keeps coming into my yard. On the one hand I feel like I should feed it & on the other I feel like I shouldn't encourage it. Do you think Sam feed stray cats? Was Shroedinger maybe a stray? (how's that for attempting to wrench the wheel back on topic? )
              Flower piece!

Depends. Is the cat hungry-looking? You might want to decide whether you want a cat - or call animal control. Or see if you can catch it and take it to a no-kill shelter. Poor kitty.

suse
              sigpic
              Mourning Sanctuary.
              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                I could have sworn that at times Amanda looked as though she had highlights put in her blonde locks too...but that could just be the trick of the lights or my vivid imagination...ok not so vivid but you know what I mean!
                The 'highlights' were very probably natural sun bleaching. It happens to Becky's hair in the summer and it gets lovely golden streaks in it. One year the highlights didn't appear and she realised - eventually - that the hair spray that she was using had a high UV shield in it!

MouseyMumsey
                For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post

Depends. Is the cat hungry-looking? You might want to decide whether you want a cat - or call animal control. Or see if you can catch it and take it to a no-kill shelter. Poor kitty.

suse
                  If you don't want to keep him, and you have a local no-kill shelter, they might have a feral cat trap that they will let you borrow to catch him. Some vets have them too.

Or you can do like we do, and feed him, but you'll probably end up with other cats coming around to eat eventually. We currently feed about 5 (2 of which pretty much hang out in our back yard) in addition to the 4 we have inside.

It really depends on how much you like cats and how much time/money you want to invest.

As for Sam (bringing back on topic) I think Schroedinger was a stray that Sam couldn't say no too. Didn't Jonus Hanson say she was into lost causes or something like that?
                  sigpic

Comment

I'd have to feed it, but then I am the local Mad Cat Woman.
                    Borrow a trap from the local animal shelter (Cats Protection League in the UK) and trap it and get it re-homed/neutered. In the UK the RSPCA or CPL will do this for free, just to get it off the streets.

I never, ever, ever bought Sam giving Schrödinger away. Cats are for life, not for alien paramours.

FF
                    sigpic

Comment

not just cats, you can end up with raccoons, possums and other pests if you have food outside
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                        Wow PengYn! Way to give yourself up for the party <<blows kazoo>> cause!
                        I like to give back to the community. Makes me feel useful
                        sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Jckfan!

Hmmm....I think PengYn's gift looks much better
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Just popping into the "hair thread" to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY JCKFAN MY BRAIN-SHARING FRIEND!!!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
                              I'd have to feed it, but then I am the local Mad Cat Woman.
                              Borrow a trap from the local animal shelter (Cats Protection League in the UK) and trap it and get it re-homed/neutered. In the UK the RSPCA or CPL will do this for free, just to get it off the streets.
                              Here in the states it ASPCA.

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
                              I never, ever, ever bought Sam giving Schrödinger away. Cats are for life, not for alien paramours.

FF
                              That was a toughie for me too. I put it down to Sam not having enough time for him anymore since she's always gone travelin'.
                              sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday jckfan!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X