Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
    I know, but I just like teasing Amanda sometimes . Gosh, I wish we had a vid of her at the monologues. That would be the ultimate thing .

Why thank you . if everything goes right, I should be done my Stargate marathon just before next year . Btw, I'm gonna be watching SG-1 and Atlantis at the same time back to back, only because that's what some of you did when they were still on. Not now, only when I get to S8 .
    I stopped watching Atlantis a long time ago. It was really funny because someone was talking about Atlantis the other day and my reaction was, "wtf has Amanda got to do with Atlantis?" I had a total braindead moment. Just didn't connect the two in my mind because I pay absolutely no attention to the show. Lol.
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I know, but I just like teasing Amanda sometimes . Gosh, I wish we had a vid of her at the monologues. That would be the ultimate thing .

Hey Rocky, there won't be any vidoes of the monologues, since it was forbidden to record it.
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
        Hey Rocky, there won't be any vidoes of the monologues, since it was forbidden to record it.
        Oh.... oh .

Comment

i still have atlantis season 4 to watch (since when i bought the vids, i only watched the behind the scenes stuff). i also have some sg1 eps i have recorded, and the lovely 'requiem' to watch again...

i don't think that's going to last 200 something days.
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
            i still have atlantis season 4 to watch (since when i bought the vids, i only watched the behind the scenes stuff). i also have some sg1 eps i have recorded, and the lovely 'requiem' to watch again...

i don't think that's going to last 200 something days.
            If you like hon, I could mail you S4 of Atlantis (Sam's season ) And if you want them to last 200 days, watch them slowly .

Comment

Rick wants to save polar bears! I didn't know you were in any danger

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                I have mentioned how I admire and respect Amanda but I want to mention how much I admire and respect you Julia. I am honoured to know you.
                Wow, I'm very happy and glad to hear that you're having such a good time in college . Even though you're a little surprised you're going great marks, I'm not, I always knew you're a very smart and bright person . I'm very proud of you, and I'm proud that your taking on new challenges, Amanda would be proud.
                Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                Julia ... thanks for sharing .. so cool! I'm very happy for you
                Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                Yay Julia! That's awesome about the representative roles you have. Well done for jumping right in and getting so involved and maintaining the good marks!
                Originally posted by ames View Post
                Yay to Julia for jumping in there and getting involved! *bounces*
                Awww guys your gonna make me cry (happy tears of course) thank you all so much! *huge hugs*

I would love to see Amanda in the VM's, maybe she'll come to the UK to do it one day? That would be good.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                sigpic
                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

NC

Comment

First of all, I love your new avatar . Second, I also would have loved to have seen Amanda say those kind words . I can imagine how she was when she read the script, and the script for Stuck.

Amanda: Uh, what do these words mean?
                    Ah......no.

She was just really nervous the night the I was there, cause her mother-in-law was in the audience and she had to speak that way in front of her. She didn't seem worried about her sister-in-law.

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                    A news crew filmed it, but they only showed a really brief clip. (not much of it could be shown anyway - not even on Canadian TV)
                    Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                    William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                    Anon

Comment

well, mom in law handled her being teased, at gc2004, about being a 'finisher'

so i think she can handle it
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

...I would imagine Amanda's family would be very down to earth people who have probably heard it all before.

Happy Birthday Coley!

I'm going back to melt in my humble home yet again...we've been losing power intermittently due to the heat wave...so I don't stick around for long!
                        Night all, take care and stay safe! (((Samandans)))
                        Oh and hey...all you out there who are being affected by the ice/snow storms...please take extra care and stay safe. We've seen it on the news here and it looks kinda scary.
                        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

What pray tell?
                          Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                          William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                          Anon

Comment

everyone remember this interview: http://www.sheknows.com/articles/807318.htm?page=3

did anyone get the second part (which was promised the next week) because i'd really like to read it?
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

everyone remember this interview: http://www.sheknows.com/articles/807318.htm?page=3

did anyone get the second part (which was promised the next week) because i'd really like to read it?
                              They haven't got around to publishing it yet

Maybe we should send them a reminder??
                              -

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                                Ah......no.

She was just really nervous the night the I was there, cause her mother-in-law was in the audience and she had to speak that way in front of her. She didn't seem worried about her sister-in-law.
                                Yikes . OMG, reading all these posts just makes me want to see Amanda saying all that even more . But I guess a transcript will do just fine .

A news crew filmed it, but they only showed a really brief clip. (not much of it could be shown anyway - not even on Canadian TV)
                                Well now that sucks .

First of all Sally, I love the new avatar . And thanks for reminding us, I actually forgot about that .

Btw, I got AOT today on Blu-ray , now I have both SG-1 movies on Blu-ray . Does anyone else have AOT on Blu-ray?
                                Last edited by Rocky89; 30 January 2009, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X