No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey y'all!. Today I came back from my job. Well "job" I volunteered to be a guard at a church, when there was an exhibit of paintings. There were lots of people and Lies, no way to insult you, but a lot of Dutch people too. Too bad you didn't pay a visit, we'd have a nice chat "among Samandans" .

There were 2 girls that were well.... hotties . But they were not Amanda .

BTW the latest Stargate-Atlantis episode, when
    Spoiler:
    Radek told Rodney and Sheppard how many stairs they had to walk (among 5 minuts into the episode)

Spoiler:
    In the very next scene, the guard, when he turned arround, was that a BELGIAN flag I saw on his sleeve?

Oh Lies.... Great Icons :d

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

Originally posted by Daivy View Post
      Hey y'all!. Today I came back from my job. Well "job" I volunteered to be a guard at a church, when there was an exhibit of paintings. There were lots of people and Lies, no way to insult you, but a lot of Dutch people too. Too bad you didn't pay a visit, we'd have a nice chat "among Samandans" .

There were 2 girls that were well.... hotties . But they were not Amanda .

BTW the latest Stargate-Atlantis episode, when
      Spoiler:
      Radek told Rodney and Sheppard how many stairs they had to walk (among 5 minuts into the episode)

Spoiler:
      In the very next scene, the guard, when he turned arround, was that a BELGIAN flag I saw on his sleeve?

Oh Lies.... Great Icons :d
      this one?
      Spoiler:
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
        this one?
        Spoiler:
        Yes, it's one eh, a Belgian flag? Or is it French?

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

are you serious, that's so cool! *iz proud of Belgian representative in Atlantis*

WALLPAPER!! 1024x768
          Don't know why I went all dark, but I hope you all like
          Spoiler:

@ Daivy: Belgian , French is blue, white, red

Comment

Originally posted by sofie View Post
            are you serious, that's so cool! *iz proud of Belgian representative in Atlantis*

WALLPAPER!! 1024x768
            Spoiler:
            Oooo, I like. I can't stand bright wallpapers either, so I might use that from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
              Score one for Eh-T

She shoots! She scores! (and since there are no hockey player smilies (what's with that?) I'll insert one of a certain hockey playing member of the cast )

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
              I see in one of the interviews AT said she turned down a movie offer due to Sanctuary. At first I was disappointed, but then I thought: 1) how great that she's getting offers and 2) if it isn't a lead, then who cares?
              I also liked that she said
              Spoiler:
              that she's taking a break with her family. Good for her!

I'm still hoping for a release of Dancing Trees. I know she's not the lead, but she has an important part. She's probably the best thing in the movie if previous tv movies she's been in are any predictor.

I enjoyed "Nubbins." As I said on the Sanctuary thread, I thought it had good team balance. But I (not so) secretly always want more Magnus. Next week looks like a heavily Helen episode with backstory. Right up my alley. Yay!
              I agree (when do I not?) it is great that Amanda is too busy to do other roles but since we love seeing her in a variety of things it is too bad. Even more important she's getting a break.

I'm sure Dancing with Trees is excellent. Not only because it features Amanda but the director is a woman named Anne Wheeler. She may not be well known outside of Canada but is an extremely talented director.

I also enjoyed Nubbins. Sorry that it is OT but I love Henry. Laughed out loud at so much of his stuff in Nubbins.

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
              I was just telling some family members about a certain wonderful person whom I had never met and hope to next year, about how generous she was in having Amanda personalise a photo for me...I still beam when I talk about it..it still makes me giddy and deliriously happy! That to me is someone I would be more than happy to have my children look up to and be guided by...kindness reigns supreme...does it not?
              I'm still hoping to pay it forward and do something like that for someone else.
              When you think about Paris and Brittany, they get notorious for the wrong reasons...Amanda may not be world famous (and that's just a matter of opinion...and certainly not mine) but she makes me forget about all those Hollywood startletts!

Be careful what you wish for!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
                Oooo, I like. I can't stand bright wallpapers either, so I might use that from time to time.
                me neither. a wall paper should be calming and mostly empty...or it gets cluttered with icons

that one is great
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sofie View Post

WALLPAPER!! 1024x768
                  Spoiler:
                  http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r33/Amanda_Tapping4ever/Helenwallkopie.jpg

Beautiful, sofie!

Comment

Lies and Sofie, beautiful icons and wall! They both have that mysterious feeling...very dark and even a bit suspenseful. I wasnt able to green neither of you so I'm gonna have to save it for whenever I'm able.

Comment

That's an amazing wall sofie!!
                      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                        Be careful what you wish for!
                        What did I wish for again???
                        Does anyone here find that when you're reading an SG1 fan fic, that when reading Sam's lines, can you hear Helen instead of Sam???
                        Or is it just me??
                        I can't wait for the Sanctuary fan fiction to pick up.

It's way too quiet in this thread...where is everyone??
                        Happy birthday Tara!

Night all...(((Samandans)))

Just wanted to add...great icons Lies and fabulous poster Sofie!!
                        Last edited by Chelle DB; 10 November 2008, 02:46 AM.
                        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Dude, I should skip school more often. dream post

Spoiler:
                          I'm trying to remember my Amanda dream. It had to be Halloween related because two people that we were carrying clown costumes... yeah. But it was also some kind of nature thing, because I remember us stopping to look at these ants the size of flipping Hot Wheels cars. There was a third guy with us explaining the ants to us, though I don't remember what he was saying. I don't remember this part at all very much, but I REALLY want to say that at some point it was dark out and we were sitting around a fire.

Amanda's eyes were fixed upon the fire, and mine on her. The light was bouncing off her beautiful face, causing it glow even more. And her eyes... *guh*
                          Last edited by Falcon 304; 10 November 2008, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post
                            Happy Belated Birthday!!

The night before last I had my very first Amanda dream! (in spoilers in case folks wanna skip it)
                            Spoiler:

My dream started with me at a Con, Amanda was sitting at a table greeting everyone, I went and said "hello" then the dream shifted and it was just Amanda and me we spent the day together talking about lots of stuff unfortunately I can't remember what we talked about but Amanda was wonderful we laughed so much! Needless to say I woke up with a smile on my face.

I'm so excited to see Nubbins tonight!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                              The night before last I had my very first Amanda dream! (in spoilers in case folks wanna skip it)
                              Spoiler:

My dream started with me at a Con, Amanda was sitting at a table greeting everyone, I went and said "hello" then the dream shifted and it was just Amanda and me we spent the day together talking about lots of stuff unfortunately I can't remember what we talked about but Amanda was wonderful we laughed so much! Needless to say I woke up with a smile on my face.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                              A fellow dreamer! Very cool dream, here's to many more.

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post

Spoiler:

I'm so excited to see Nubbins tonight!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                                What a great dream! I'm envious now I want to dream about her too!
                                My ships: sigpic
                                (Sam/Jack, Sam/Rodney, Sam/Martouf/Lantash, Sam/Cam, Sam/Daniel, Sam/Janet)

Sam/Jack, Sam/Cam, Sam/Daniel, Sam/Janet, and Sam/Rodney smilies made by the talented zuz - THANKS. Smilies merged into one sig by the awesome Nolamom - THANKS!

Comment

Working...
                                X