Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alan View Post
    Aye, your right. I'm no expert but I would probably say they've wrapped up filming Sanctuary by now. That undoubtedly would allow Amanda to go back to blonde in the same way she went back to having long hair during the hiatus between seasons of Stargate SG-1. Besides...she needs to go back to being blonde even if filming hasn't finished on Sanctuary IF SHE'S GONNA BE BACK AS SAM IN EPISODE 20 OF SEASON 5!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll assume you don't understand the logistics of hair dying.

Needless to say, it's *really* difficult to go from dark back to blond. It takes several steps and must be done gradually over several weeks (possibly months) otherwise all of your hair could fall out or at the very least be damaged. Not fun and not good for your hair, especially if you do it often.

For one episode, she might just opt or a wig, if they can get one that looks OK.

I'm just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
      Very very nice pics of RDA and Amanda at this page. Scroll down a bit to a post from Astra.

http://rdanderson.com/phpBB/viewtopi...654ea9f329a5ba

And that poll thingy is too complicated for me. So many polls lol.
      very nice smoochy pic in there! I love all of RDA's faces. He's such a doll, and Amanda looks so happy to see him and to be there. I love watching her expressions.

Originally posted by antoa View Post

Needless to say, it's *really* difficult to go from dark back to blond. It takes several steps and must be done gradually over several weeks (possibly months) otherwise all of your hair could fall out or at the very least be damaged. Not fun and not good for your hair, especially if you do it often.

For one episode, she might just opt or a wig, if they can get one that looks OK.

I'm just saying.

Heh. You took the words right out of my fron. Silly boys.
      sigpic

"The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-colored flags!" -Amanda Tapping

SG-1 FanFiction
      Sanctuary Fanfiction

Comment

Happy Birthday to You
        Happy Birthday to You
        Happy Birthday to AMANDA
        Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday to the most Amazing person EVER!!! AMANDA TAPPING!!!!!
        I know tehnically her Birthday is tomorrow but its the 28th over here so I guess I'll just have to sing twice
        sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

And so COLORful too!
          Jenni

Comment

I didn't know her birthday was this week!
            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

August 28, 1965.

*shifty eyes*

What?
              Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
                First: Here are the first of my Gatecon Photos:

http://lilferret.livejournal.com/143573.html
                Great pics of AT and RDA. Puts a silly smile on my face.

Comment

They did that for me at the con. *sigh*
                  Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                    Thanks, LilFerret!

Aye, your right. I'm no expert but I would probably say they've wrapped up filming Sanctuary by now. That undoubtedly would allow Amanda to go back to blonde in the same way she went back to having long hair during the hiatus between seasons of Stargate SG-1. Besides...she needs to go back to being blonde even if filming hasn't finished on Sanctuary IF SHE'S GONNA BE BACK AS SAM IN EPISODE 20 OF SEASON 5!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Those pictures are fantastic! Thank you for sharing them with us, SamJackShipLover! It's always great to see Amanda and Rick together! They're both looking so very incredibly well!
                    Well said Alan . But I wouldn't be too sure if Amanda's wrapped up filming just yet, I know DK has already written the last episode, but remember at the SG:C panel Amanda said she's doing episode 8 of the show, so she's still got another 5 or 4 to go now. But yeah, I ALSO CAN'T WAIT TO SEE SAM AND BLONDE AMANDA AGAIN. YAY

Originally posted by antoa View Post

I'm just saying.
                    I agree with you, since were guys, we don't know the-- as you said logistics about hair dying, but I've been asking around, and from what people tell me, it takes some time to undo dyed hair color. I'm sure Amanda knows what she's doing, and I'm sure she'll take good care of her hair.

Comment

It was great to see Amanda again ! What an entrance

Hi All! Here are some scenic pics I took before the con. I don't know why some are repeated but oh well, enjoy!

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...t=cf7319fa.pbw

Comment

THANK YOU everyone for the links to all those GREAT pictures!!!!
                        -

Comment

yeah, you can't go from dark to light without using bleach, ,which will turn her hair all dry and icky

chances are, for a third movie, sam will just have dark hair, or maybe Helen will go browner. as it is, in some photos, it looks like her hair color is fading, which it naturally does. even permenant hair dye fades
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
                            First: Here are the first of my Gatecon Photos:

http://lilferret.livejournal.com/143573.html

DISCLAIMER: If posted elsewhere I do EXPECT credit. That being said, feel free to link people to my photos...just let them know I took them.

Second:

Alan I LURVE your new SGU sig! It's purty.

Thank you.
                            Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                            Very very nice pics of RDA and Amanda at this page. Scroll down a bit to a post from Astra.

http://rdanderson.com/phpBB/viewtopi...654ea9f329a5ba

And that poll thingy is too complicated for me. So many polls lol.

--THUNK--

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

--THUNK--

sally
                              Darn, I should have seen this coming and had a bucket ready
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                yeah, you can't go from dark to light without using bleach, ,which will turn her hair all dry and icky

chances are, for a third movie, sam will just have dark hair, or maybe Helen will go browner. as it is, in some photos, it looks like her hair color is fading, which it naturally does. even permenant hair dye fades
                                I'm sure she's dyed her hair a few times since AT3. I have once and I had huge roots when I did it ans have almost 1/4 inch now. And my hair color is somewhat close to the dye. Hers would show up quite quickly, being blonde.

suse
                                sigpic
                                Mourning Sanctuary.
                                Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Working...
                                X