Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
    Never mind. *channels Emily Litella and Gilda Radner*

This is what I was talking about. I'd rather not see all the cleavage. I think it's tacky. Like Sam's dress in "The Road Not Taken." I actually think it would have been prettier if it hadn't been cut halfway down to her navel, even if she does have pretty cleavage.

Then again, I wouldn't have a picture of a well-endowed man in a nuthugger swimsuit on my desktop either.

Bwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaa
    ahahahahahahahahahahaha

*breathes deep*

okay, i'm fine

*snort*

I think it's bedtime
    Last edited by Skydiver; 25 June 2008, 04:20 AM.
    sigpic

"The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-colored flags!" -Amanda Tapping

SG-1 FanFiction
    Sanctuary Fanfiction

Comment

This is what I was talking about. I'd rather not see all the cleavage. I think it's tacky. Like Sam's dress in "The Road Not Taken." I actually think it would have been prettier if it hadn't been cut halfway down to her navel, even if she does have pretty cleavage.

Then again, I wouldn't have a picture of a well-endowed man in a nuthugger swimsuit on my desktop either.
      Hahahaha brilliant! And yes I agree......
      sigpic

Comment

rocky, love your amanda-explosion of pics on samanda!!

i saw a couple or so i'd not seen before. i saved some.

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

scifithinker

Originally posted by Bekah See View Post
          Bwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhha
          aaaahahahahahahahahahahaha

*breathes deep*

okay, i'm fine

*snort*

I think it's bedtime
          OMG! That is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. I mean not that i have seen it ..........I mean...well in a long time....Yup... I think I just shot myself in the foot.

[whispers] does the wet noodle of doom hurt that bad?
          Last edited by Skydiver; 25 June 2008, 04:20 AM.

"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it."--Thucydides

Comment

There is a slight flaw in your logic.... boobies are waaaaaaay prettier than what's behind a nuthugger swimsuit.

P.S. Please to be fixing the page stretching

Comment

Sky, Amanda_Tapping_fan, Bekah_See, Agent_dark & Ringgoldgate,

Thanks for the explanation on OT and ftw!

Comment

And there is the other thing too...AT wouldn't wear what she isn't comfortable in. And if she's comfortable in something low-cut, I am comfortable admiring it.

The outfit.

Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
                  And there is the other thing too...AT wouldn't wear what she isn't comfortable in. And if she's comfortable in something low-cut, I am comfortable admiring it.

The outfit.

So I take it she was comfortable draped in the US flag?
                  Is the US flag more comfortable than the canadian one with the maple leaf?

Comment

Maybe she could model the other and then we could ask her?

LOL

If she wasn't ok with it, she wouldn't have done the shoot, I am quite sure. Myself? I wouldn't have been comfortable.
                    Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post

NC
                      and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY from me!!!!! hope you have a great day
                      ......TARA......

Comment

Happy Birthday RepliCartertje!

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                          Hi Samandans

Seeing as we're talking about pictures, I thought I'd make a Sam/Amanda wallpaper

Spoiler:

What do you think?
                          I think it great

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                          Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around much, I actually went to the hospital the other day because I had trouble moving my legs and they were numb . I'm thinking "Well, that's not good, that's not good at all" . I'm actually starting to get a little bit more nervous now, I still hope I won't lose any use of my legs, cause I need them to get around . And worse, lately my hands have been shaking; doctors think it could be related to my back injury. Still hoping for the best though. The other day I saw The Incredible Hulk which was awesome!!! Oh and I graduate tomorrow, which is cool. I just hope my legs don't give out while I'm walking up there .

Oh, RepliCartertje

I hope you like the cake I made you

Spoiler:

Anyway, I'm posting to say I'm almost done my "Important" part of my epic post, I've shorten it down a bit, which is good...good for me . But, I have finished my first Amanda album, with lots of awesome Amanda pics . I also posted them in the Samanda, and Sanctuary fans groups so you can also look at them there. Well here it is, enjoy and let me know what you guys think: Our Amanda

Thank you for your cooperation. Good night.
                          Owww not cool sending prayer and thoughts your way.
                          Congratz with the graduating

*finally manages to pull herself out of the gutter* ah much better.....Oh crud *thump* SCIFITHINKER!!!!!!!
                          But seriously been laughing for 5 minutes strait and still laughing

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post

The outfit.

nice save
                          sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Some things are best left to the imagination, no? And in some particular cases, its best to not even go that far

My friend's brother had an AT 'Femme Fatale' wallpaper for a bit. My friend was a little unnerved by it, although she thinks Amanda's gorgeous. I strongly suspect he did it purely to get that response from his fannish sister
                            sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Originally posted by jz9 View Post
                              What does ftw mean? And while I am at it, what does OT stand for? I see it all the time and have wanted to ask forever!
                              I don't think it's game slang, it's internet slang

I've made a bunch of icons once, for a challenge, and 10 of them had to be about certain words. Someone "translated" them, cause I didn't know either:

01 ILU = I love you
                              02 IHU = I hate you
                              03 STFU = shut the **** up
                              04 LOLZ = laugh out loud
                              05 FTW = for the win
                              06 Doom
                              07 FTL = for the loss
                              08 ORLY = Oh, really?
                              09 H0R = Can't really say here
                              10 SUXX0RS = suckers

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                              There is a slight flaw in your logic.... boobies are waaaaaaay prettier than what's behind a nuthugger swimsuit.
                              good point.

You know, what is really bad. I have some Amanda wallpapers up on this site. I make pretty, innocent wallpapers so they don't get viewed a lot. The more sexy ones, although they are soooo simple and not really great (imo) have sooooo much more views. I hate that on Amanda's behalf (sp?) lol, although I guess she knows that's what happens when you're famous and all.

But, Jenni has a good point. As long as Amanda is comfortable wearing it and posing in it, we can look at it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X