So .. you want me to post here ??

xox
    DD
    Ooooh hey DD, welcome to the insanity.... and let the smacking begin

*smacks Smackee*
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Hey Ann, hey Mandy .. thanks (ehem) for welcoming me and thanks, but NO THANKS for smacking me !!!!!
      Cassie: What do you see when you look at me now?
      Sam: I see you ... and until your head starts spinning around,
      and probably even then, I will still see ... You. [Rite of Passage]

Thanks for the lovely signature Jan!!

Comment

Today is the 7th anniversary of the first day I ever met Amanda... *sigh*

*wandering aimlessly around in dream-like memory*

The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
        |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

the song vids were great - thanks for posting them.
          MajorSam - what's with blocking yourself out of the pics???? No fair!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post

*cringes at the thought of JM's huge 'dislike' for that phrase* Yet...I'm pretty sure that's right. LOL

I know he really hates that phrase and 'dislikes' being 'mentioned' in that context. But he has talked all around that particular topic and it's lead to practically only one conclusion. But, you're right, just to clarify, this is only MY OPINION NOT FACT and it was NOT MEANT AS A QUOTE that Sam leaves to go to Continuum. I'd hate to tick him off and have him not answer my questions anymore on his blog That would be bad....
            sigpic

otoole/Erin

Comment

My MajorSam it seems like you haven't changed one bit in 7 years
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                the song vids were great - thanks for posting them.
                MajorSam - what's with blocking yourself out of the pics???? No fair!
                She always does it. And always in orange. It's like.... TRADITION!
                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

7 years .. Holy Hannah, that's great MajorSam !!

As to great, I love orange. Please 'go orange' as often as possible. My my, this reminds me of a pretty wild orange disco during AT1. (stupid grin added here)
                  Cassie: What do you see when you look at me now?
                  Sam: I see you ... and until your head starts spinning around,
                  and probably even then, I will still see ... You. [Rite of Passage]

Thanks for the lovely signature Jan!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                    The fabled "orangerator" strikes again. But it's great to see you around, MajorSam and thanks for sharing your photos.
                    Last edited by jckfan55; 06 June 2008, 12:18 PM. Reason: missing words :o

Comment

Drops in bombs
                      [mod snip]

Spoiler:
                      Last edited by Shipperahoy; 06 June 2008, 04:26 PM. Reason: Profanity

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
                        Drops in bombs
                        The F word isn't appropriate for this thread or this board, sally.

FF
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
                          The F word isn't appropriate for this thread or this board, sally.

FF
                          Sorry edited the post

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
                            Sorry edited the post
                            It's okay, I swear like a trooper, just not here where it's a PG15? Certainly for kids from 13/14 upwards.

FF
                            Last edited by Frostfox; 06 June 2008, 12:54 PM. Reason: posted too fast for my own good!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                              My MajorSam it seems like you haven't changed one bit in 7 years
                              What can I say, I age gracefully

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                              Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                              The fabled "orangerator" strikes again. But it's great to see you around, MajorSam and thanks for sharing your photos.
                              *sniff* You guys remembered the orangerator... *sob* I love you guys!!!!!! (((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))
                              The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                              |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by wibbling View Post
                                Sometimes life seems so terribly cruel, doesn't it? Just can't get Deejay out of my mind at the moment, like everybody else on this thread I'm sure. I'm just praying that she is supported and helped through this final hurdle. At least she's got a wonderful warm family round her, who are probably suffering as much, if not more than she she is. All my love to Deejay and her family. xxx
                                Very well said Wibbling. I can't do any better so I'll echo those comments.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X