Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
    OK, in the interests of speed let's get this started

Paypal any donations for Deejay to [email protected]. If you have a credit or debit card, paypal is actually pretty easy and best of all, secure. www.paypal.com

PM me if you would rather a direct deposit to my bank account. We will give it... 3 days from now, then I will send any donations to someone closer who can organise it. Any volunteers near Deejay?

Also, suggestions appreciated... flowers, penguins and polar bears, fruit baskets?
    Done. At least I think it's done. Never tried this before. PM me if my money doesn't show up.

Thanks for organizing.

Sky, thanks again for sending the chocolate from AT3 and thanks for passing on Deejay's address so we can send cards.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Done. It's not much, and I have no idea the conversion rate...
      Jenni

Comment

OK... I opened my email inbox just now and burst into tears. 12 donations so far... $200 USD. *hugs everyone* (((Samandans))) And like the saying goes... every little bit counts. The generosity and love that is pouring in for Deej is overwhelming. Even if you can't afford to donate, check with Sky about and address to send a card or something.

As for the currency questions... I convert it into USD when I accept it, so it's all good.
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

on a very different note

http://aurora-novarum.livejournal.com/56966.html

cute little season 10 fic.

sg1 movie night...and vala picked out the movies
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

OK... I opened my email inbox just now and burst into tears. 12 donations so far... $200 USD.
            That's great! *hugs*

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

That is entirely frightening! *goes to read*
            Jenni

Comment

on a very different note

Thanks for the tip Sky....really cute fic!!!
              sigpic

otoole/Erin

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post

Majorsal should also write that fic cos it sounds awesome...you just need someone to stand over you with a metaphorical carrot and a stick for both positive and negative incentives
                or someone that would actually *write* it, just while i recite the story and dialog.

i'm afraid this story stays in my head, because i just don't have the desire to get into the writing brain and *work* again.

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Just a heads up.....Kamil has posted a new address for AT fan mail on at.com.....

ATTN: Amanda Tapping Fan Letter,
                  Sanctuary Productions,
                  7950 Enterprise Way,
                  Burnaby, BC,
                  V5A 1V7
                  Canada
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                    Neep, wonderful idea! I gotta check my paypal and see what's left there. Haven't topped it off in a few months so it might be only a few drops left. If so, might have to just send my own card as I know it takes like 3-4 days for paypal to verify the bank and for the funds to transfer. Tis very cool of you though.
                    Is this true?

You'll wait for us, right Neep?
                    sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                    May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                      Just a heads up.....Kamil has posted a new address for AT fan mail on at.com.....

Sanctuary Productions,
                      7950 Enterprise Way,
                      Burnaby, BC,
                      V5A 1V7
                      Canada
                      Good to know. Thanks, Jan.
                      sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                      May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                        Is this true?

Yes from what I was told by someone who uses it regularly it can take up to a week to clear the funds.

Please keep in mind that we are still trying to get a hold of DeeJay's family or someone with info. Please don't go rushing into getting anything until we have heard back ok.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                          Is this true?

Yes from what I was told by someone who uses it regularly it can take up to a week to clear the funds.

Please keep in mind that we are still trying to get a hold of DeeJay's family or someone with info. Please don't go rushing into getting anything until we have heard back ok.
                          Don't worry. I won't rush things and if some money doesn't clear, I will just forward some of my own money which is in the account already.
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

[QUOTE=ames;8330073][COLOR="Red"]

That sound good Mousie - do you recall the name and/or author, by chance?

QUOTE]

That specific story is the first In the World's Collide series by Geonn over at the Area 52 archive and is called Give or Take. Just to reitterate that it's an ADULT story and femslash.

http://www.area52hkh.net/author.php?name=Geonn
                            sigpic

Comment

Evening all...just popping in really quickly tonight...
                              OK... I opened my email inbox just now and burst into tears. 12 donations so far... $200 USD. *hugs everyone* (((Samandans))) And like the saying goes... every little bit counts. The generosity and love that is pouring in for Deej is overwhelming. Even if you can't afford to donate, check with Sky about and address to send a card or something.
                              As for the currency questions... I convert it into USD when I accept it, so it's all good.
                              That's just wonderful Eileen...I managed to finish work early today so went to the bank to make sure I had enough funds...money's been tight but never too tight to help out a fellow Samandan...this is so amazing how we've all pulled together for one of our own...I'm so chuffed!

Sanctuary Productions,
                              7950 Enterprise Way,
                              Burnaby, BC,
                              V5A 1V7
                              Canada
                              Thanks Jan...I was ging to send something her way via S3M but this is better.

Told you it was gonna be a quick pop in...night all, take care and stay safe!
                              (((Samandans)))
                              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
                                I finally came up with a couple of things that Sam failed at. Good work to the rest of you who came up with good examples. My examples aren't 'exeactly' canon, but still failures nonetheless.

No matter how many fruits, pastries or other things Sam used to explain how the wormhole worked, I still don't understand
                                (I think I need Amanda to help me with my homework!)

No matter how many action scenes we see Sam gracefully running, shooting, and talking all at the same time, Sam still didn't make it so I could walk and talk and chew gum at the same time.
                                I blame Stargate for the 3 broken arm and 3 broken legs I had during its 11 years. No way it could be my complete lack of grace and coordination. Nope. No way. Maybe AT would give a class where you have to walk with a book on your head. What was that called....'comportment'?

Last but not least, after watching Sam staying in slim, gorgeous, 'fighting' shape for 11 years, Sam failed to inspire me to get into better shape.
                                (Do you think AT would hire out as a fitness instructor?)

On second thought, maybe these are my failures
                                hehe...me thinks your quite the goofy one. I like!

on a very different note

Just finished reading it. Thanks Sky for sharing the linkage.

Originally posted by Mousie View Post

That specific story is the first In the World's Collide series by Geonn over at the Area 52 archive and is called Give or Take. Just to reitterate that it's an ADULT story and femslash.

http://www.area52hkh.net/author.php?name=Geonn
                                Havent had a chance to read this particular series yet, but I can testify that anything Geonn writes is worth a read. He's an amazing author so this one I'm positive will be well worth the time spent with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X