Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
    Did that licking thing start when we talked about CJ trying to lick AT at a convention? I remember seeing that picture. Or was that just a coincidence?
    That came up at one point, but I'm pretty sure Oooobs started it during one of our self-congratulatory moments, maybe a post number milestone or something. We were celebrating and -wham!- out of nowhere came Ooober licking everyone in sight. I'm sure Mandy jumped right in. And, you know, a tradition was born. Because we're like that.

Of course, my memory sucks so I could be entirely mistaken. But I like my version.

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
    I can't stop reading this sentence!! I just imagine a random lurker strolling past and reading that line. Hee!

And look, I have successfully used the multi-quote function for the first time. Who says that you can't teach old dogs new tricks?

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post

Woolsey "....and they do that licking often?"
      Sam "Yep"
      Hmm. Is Sam registering happiness, resignation or trying to put a brave face on her pure fear? I'm going with being resigned to her fate by multiple Samandan licking, myself

I am in a silly mood tonight. Overloading on F_W=the breaking of res' brain, it seems. Oh course it was perfectly functional beforehand...yep.
      sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
        Hmm. Is Sam registering happiness, resignation or trying to put a brave face on her pure fear? I'm going with being resigned to her fate by multiple Samandan licking, myself

I am in a silly mood tonight. Overloading on F_W=the breaking of res' brain, it seems. Oh course it was perfectly functional beforehand...yep.
        *pops in*

LICK!!!

*pops back out*
        ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
        ames on facebook
        ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Originally posted by ames View Post
          *pops in*

LICK!!!

*pops back out*
          *Chases after manically*

If being cheekily licked by maruading, fleeing Canadians, am I entitled to slurp at them in revenge? Or is that a tad much?
          sigpic

Comment

I wake to find everyone biting, licking and slurping one another...lovely heehee
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mary-Jane View Post
              I wake to find everyone biting, licking and slurping one another...lovely heehee
              I was going to comment on that, but I realised it might be accidentally veering into non_PG territory.

Although one could fairly claim that the damage has already been done...
              sigpic

Comment

I think I may have been one of the first mega lickers too.

*liii-cks*
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

is that a tongue in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sofie View Post
                      *hugs*
                      I have to agree on London! I love the ren hotel it's also really easy (and cheap ) for me to come by eurostar. Hope they don't change the location
                      I don't think any of us want to CHANGE the location of GABIT, but maybe just ADD a locale or six so the rest of us who are a little (okay a lot) financially challenged can see and meet Amanda in a setting like that.
                      sigpic

"The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-colored flags!" -Amanda Tapping

SG-1 FanFiction
                      Sanctuary Fanfiction

Comment

like, what if it was in canada one year, london the next, then canada, etc
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          like, what if it was in canada one year, london the next, then canada, etc
                          and when they want to do another amanda-rick con, how about in rick's backyard (LA county), which is also 'my' backyard *swoon*...

or GABIT - get amanda back in tinseltown - in the golden state of sunshine and beaches and movie stars and earthquakes and forest fires and blazing heat and... i think this has gotten away from me.

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                            and when they want to do another amanda-rick con, how about in rick's backyard (LA county), which is also 'my' backyard *swoon*...

or GABIT - get amanda back in tinseltown - in the golden state of sunshine and beaches and movie stars and earthquakes and forest fires and blazing heat and... i think this has gotten away from me.

sally
                            Heehee or Queensland? Land of beaches, tropical rainforests, balmy weather, deadly snakes and wild storms! Yeah!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                              Um...Me

*dons hazmat suit to escape the licking*
                              I wouldn't lick you if my life depended on it.

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                              YOu? Proper?

As in Proper Canadian?

Proper Polar Bear?

Proper Pain in the -

I vote for Proper Pain in the -
                              sigpic
                              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                                I vote for Proper Pain in the -
                                But that's Oooooooooooooo*cough*oooooober's title
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X