X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MajorSam
    AND THE VID IS UP!!!!!
    http://www.geocities.com/popcornsamo/P3X-717.html

Go there, then follow the link "Vid of Amanda's Big Win!" Click on the pic, and you're there!!!
    MajorSam, thank you for the link but I can't seem to access it. It keeps telling me it is not available

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
      MajorSam, thank you for the link but I can't seem to access it. It keeps telling me it is not available
      Yeah it seems as if geocities is telling us lies... it said the site would be back up in an hour, a couple of hours ago
      *wants to watch the vid*

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
        Thank you MajorSam! Way cool...Oh, and I've changed my mind about her hairstyle. I didn't think it was becoming from the earlier pics I saw...but these show how really pretty the hairstyle is I think. Just MHO, but those other shots didn't do her hairstyle any justice...

And here are some screen caps for your viewing pleasure:

Oh wow thankyou for putting up the pics i can't access the video that MS has put up yet as it has been deluged with Amanda's fans!
        Amanda looks so happy and still the comedian, heh,heh, love the cross eye look, makes me laugh every time she does that
        ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by tara3583
          Oh wow thankyou for putting up the pics i can't access the video that MS has put up yet as it has been deluged with Amanda's fans!
          Amanda looks so happy and still the comedian, heh,heh, love the cross eye look, makes me laugh every time she does that
          My pleasure!

By the way everyone, what are the 3 things I keep reminding you all about?!??

1. Vote for Amanda at syfyportal.com

http://www.syfyportal.com/genre-awards/2005/index.php

2. SEND ME YOUR PICTURES! Body shots please, casual dress...yadda yadda...just for our use...blah blah blah...

3. Get your Blue Jello this week! MajorSam and I are working with SEVERAL other AT/Sam fansites...IT'S NOT JUST US!...and we are considering who the best target, I mean, recipient should be of the blue deluge... And write your notes! Make them friendly and let them know how much you appreciate AT/SAM!

This is not a request people...it is an order! Am I understood?!??

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
            Yeah it seems as if geocities is telling us lies... it said the site would be back up in an hour, a couple of hours ago
            *wants to watch the vid*
            ya I know. I guess there are just too many of use trying to see it all at the same time

Comment

My pleasure!

By the way everyone, what are the 3 things I keep reminding you all about?!??

1. Vote for Amanda at syfyportal.com

http://www.syfyportal.com/genre-awards/2005/index.php

2. SEND ME YOUR PICTURES! Body shots please, casual dress...yadda yadda...just for our use...blah blah blah...

3. Get your Blue Jello this week! MajorSam and I are working with SEVERAL other AT/Sam fansites...IT'S NOT JUST US!...and we are considering who the best target, I mean, recipient should be of the blue deluge... And write your notes! Make them friendly and let them know how much you appreciate AT/SAM!

This is not a request people...it is an order! Am I understood?!??

Uber, I tried going on that site and registering but I can't can't on. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Uber, I tried going on that site and registering but I can't can't on. What am I doing wrong?
                If you've never been to SyFyPortal.com to vote, then what you have to do is enter your email address and click Register.

You'll get an email with instructions...follow those instructions!

Then everytime you go BACK to vote (in other words, every 24 hours), you would then enter in your email address (the one you registered on that site) and click LOG IN.

There. Easy as pie...er, jell-o.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Uber , I did that for the first time a yesterday and I did not get an email. So I just tried it again now and nada.

Comment

when I tried to register again, instead of the registration form, I got this
                    [id]
                    [email]
                    [hash]
                    [active]
                    [added]
                    they have answers after each item though, I just didn't put it in

Comment

Uber , I did that for the first time a yesterday and I did not get an email. So I just tried it again now and nada.
                      Try a different email address. You may have a spam blocker that may be accidentally blocking their message....

And now, just because I doggone well feel like it, here's a great...I mean GREAT picture of our Sam. If you don't know what ep it's from and want to guess, that's cool. If you want to come up with a caption, that's great too.

If you just want to enjoy the thing...more power to ya!

Link to same image but way, WAY bigger!!!! http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/.../samp90_lg.jpg

I mean it!

WAY BIGGER!!!

You've been warned.

Comment

Try a different email address. You may have a spam blocker that may be accidentally blocking their message....

And now, just because I doggone well feel like it, here's a great...I mean GREAT picture of our Sam. If you don't know what ep it's from and want to guess, that's cool. If you want to come up with a caption, that's great too.

If you just want to enjoy the thing...more power to ya!

I mean it!

WAY BIGGER!!!

You've been warned.

I didn't even know I had a spam blocker....weeps...have only one email address

Comment

I didn't even know I had a spam blocker....weeps...have only one email address
                          If its a hotmail address, or something similiar, check that its not being filtered into the junk bin

Comment

ok, I just registered again with a brand new email address. How long should I wait for the email responce?

Comment

ok, I just registered again with a brand new email address. How long should I wait for the email responce?
                              Should be pretty much straight away.

Comment

I come bearing fic...
                                Pilgrim Soul by annaK. Great little Sam/Team fic. Go read now!

Comment

Working...
                                X