X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MajorSam
    AND THE VID IS UP!!!!!
    http://www.geocities.com/popcornsamo/P3X-717.html

Go there, then follow the link "Vid of Amanda's Big Win!" Click on the pic, and you're there!!!
    Thanks, MajorSam!!! That's the most we've heard from Amanda in months and months. Loved it, especially "and her mother wears Army boots!"

Comment

AND THE VID IS UP!!!!!

Go there, then follow the link "Vid of Amanda's Big Win!" Click on the pic, and you're there!!!
      THANK YOU!!

NC

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
        Beautiful photos! OK... just to play the devil's advocate here... could 'she isn't single' be referring to Sam - Samantha - having a Tokra symbiote? (Astrog ducks and hides while shouting - I don't want that to happen... and then muttering... but I have this feeling that TPTB are thinking they are 'going to pull a rabbit out of a hat and surprise the viewers')
        (this is a recording --- sally can't green you)

astro, honey, sweetie, sam's *not* going to be snaked. i'm 99.99 percent sure they aren't going to do this.

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

AND THE VID IS UP!!!!!

Thank you MajorSam! Way cool...Oh, and I've changed my mind about her hairstyle. I didn't think it was becoming from the earlier pics I saw...but these show how really pretty the hairstyle is I think. Just MHO, but those other shots didn't do her hairstyle any justice...

And here are some screen caps for your viewing pleasure:

Last edited by Uber; 05 June 2005, 06:26 PM.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

AND THE VID IS UP!!!!!

Thanks for doing this MajorSam - unfortunately I cannot access the site - it appears others have been able to but I get the following message: "The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information." Anyone else having this problem? I want to make sure it is not just something with my computer. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
              What fun, NC! Thanks so much for getting all of these audio clips and the screen shots to go with them!

(snipped)

Thanks again for posting all of this for us, NC!
              since i can't rep you (imagine that ), i'm going with astro and saying THANK YOU!

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Madam President (MajorSam) and Royal Photographer (Uber) you have gone beyond the call of duty to bring news of the Queen!

The Kingdom is rejoicing and perhaps we should throw another Royal Gala! For now, though, a sincere

THANK YOU

for the wonderful video clip and screencaps!

Jolly good show!

Let's celebrate ...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11.../Fireworks.jpg

Jester
                Last edited by ChopinGal; 05 June 2005, 06:49 PM.

Comment

AND THE VID IS UP!!!!!

Majs, THANK YOU!!

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

regarding amanda's backstage leo awards chat... i just *love* hearing how happy she is! i could listen to her talk about olivia forever, because just look at her face and see the total and complete joy. amanda worked hard for that particular award, and it'll be a life-long love story for momma and daughter (like mine with my momma).

(((amanda)))

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by binkpmmc
                      Thanks for doing this MajorSam - unfortunately I cannot access the site - it appears others have been able to but I get the following message: "The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information." Anyone else having this problem? I want to make sure it is not just something with my computer. Thanks.

Hey there!!!

I'm really sorry it's not working...

I just updated my site again with two pages chock full of screencaps, curtesy of The Royal Photographer, and was just about to go put up the links on 2 other choice sites....

But when I myself went to look at the site, not even the main page worked for me

Too many people are going to it I think... I'm not sure I can fix it... However, it says the site should be up again within an hour!

Well, when the site comes up again, the two vid pages are:

https://www.geocities.com/popcornsam...daLeoPics.html

and

https://www.geocities.com/popcornsam...aLeoPics2.html
                      Last edited by MajorSam; 05 June 2005, 07:49 PM.
                      The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                      |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        (this is a recording --- sally can't green you)

astro, honey, sweetie, sam's *not* going to be snaked. i'm 99.99 percent sure they aren't going to do this.

sally
                        I gotta go with Sally here.....I just don't think that's it. Now, Astrog, one more time......your anxieties are getting worse than mine. I want you to walk away from the edge to safer ground. You can do it! I know you can!

Turn toward the east. Start walking toward Tennessee, away from the earthquakes and sliding houses. Again, nothing scary here except heat, humidity and rednecks!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                          Interesting little factoid here...

Did you know that Eisenhower went from Lieutenant Colonel to leading the entire Allied Forces of World War II in the span of 15 months???

Just food for thought...

I believe (but not knowing anything about Eisenhower ) the reason that happened is because the President of the US has the power to promote any officer to the rank of General. But not to any other rank. And I would assume that only happens during wartime
                          Hmmm, maybe Sam can promoted to a General as well

Comment

Thanks MajorSam. I'll wait until tomorrow and try again. I appreciate your efforts to get this taped and posted for the fans.

Comment

lol Uber, about those AT quotes...
                              I was watching the lowdown on my season6 DVD's last night () and there was this very odd (and highly amusing) thing AT said...
                              She was standing in front of the her makeup mirror and talking about something else (actually, it may have been about all her male admirers dying on her...), then she shoves her hand up her shirt and says in this very funny Indian accent:
                              "I play in valley of the shadow of death" (can't quite remember the quote, but along the lines of that), while her hands were doing something between her breasts.
                              Then, in a more normal voice, she says "I get to play with myself" - LOL!!!

Comment

Samo! *sobs*

I, too, am having trouble with the site.

Curses!

I apparently got online MUCH too late. Grr...

So, how long was it? Does anyone wanna transcribe it, or give a basic gist? Please? PLEASE??!?!?

Haha, nah... I guess I can wait tomorrow...

Curses...

Comment

Working...
                                X