I'm coming hoooome!

I think 4 weeks away from home is nearly a record for me
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
      Uhm..., yes
      But before jumping me I also pre-ordered it not only for me, but also for my friend, too...
      I also acquired it early, though have not watched. I also have it pre-ordered. ( I buy ALL SG-1 and Atlantis DVD's, I bought the super jumbo SG-1 and I already owned all 10 seasons) I like to grab the "unfinished" items if I can so I can do a compare to the finished product. I find it fascinating how much difference music, sounds, or fx can make.
      Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
      William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
      Anon

Comment

I'm doing the "bike the bays" tomorrow in town. I get to bike 13km. I think it's pretty brave of me seeing as how I've only been on a bike 3 times in about 7 or 8 years.

sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
        "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
        My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Ack! I finally go home and you come to town? Straight swap Oh well... be seeing you next week.

Good luck for bike the bays!

Now I'm off to uni to sell my soul to pay for my fees.
          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Lol. You will see me next week. I have to be on the 7.20 train on Monday and Wednesday and the 8 train on Tuesday. And then I don't have to go into town any other day
            sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
            "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
            My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
              Lol. You will see me next week. I have to be on the 7.20 train on Monday and Wednesday and the 8 train on Tuesday. And then I don't have to go into town any other day
              All right Neep! You have the schedule... will you be going back in a mirror image to it?

suse
              sigpic
              Mourning Sanctuary.
              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                Hence the reason i said it focused on the negative. It's fun when you are feeling silly. Don't take it to heart.

You said you need a kick in the rump? I'm sure someone here will be happy to do it.

suse

Wonder what sign Helen is?
                Oh I'm not taking it to heart..but who loves having the negative things about themselves pointed out? Hehe..or maybe some of those characteristics just hit too close to home. Ouch!

And I'll pass on that kick in the rump till another day in the unforeseen future where fate and chance play a part in having it never, ever a chance in heck of happening. That would be a NO...thank you very much!

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                Slightly off-topic, but *blink*

Spoiler:

About a month ago I was at ames' house and got a phone call from the deputy head of a local school. "Hi. I've heard you want to move to the area. Fancy an interview tomorrow morning?"

blink

I went to the interview, got asked to spend the day at the school, taught a lesson and got offered a temporary contract. I accepted.(in the uk, if you are offered a teaching post, you are expected to accept or decline on the spot).

I was running in my paperwork today, and the headteacher came out of her office and said, "Oh good! You got my message!" Umm, no. I was just running in my paperwork. "Well, I hope it's not presumptuous of me, but I've short listed you for the permanent position. I have a couple of other applicants, but I'm just not getting 'the vibe' from them. You seem so enthusiastic and you'll fit in so well at the school. You've already convinced me, I love you, but we've got to check with the LEA advisor that you meet the requirements. So your interview is on Tuesday."

Blink.

"All you need to do is fill out this application form."

I handed her a completed one. Two actually. One for the permanent and one for the temporary one that I had already been offered.

"And a CRB form."

Done. Handed her the completed form with evidence.

"And if you could bring your degree certificates..."

Handed them over.

"Well, that's fantastic. I've got a very good feeling about this and you stand a VERY good chance with the job."

Blink.

Yet again, I got short listed for a job I hadn't technically applied for. Is this a sign?
                Yay! Congrats m'dear!

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
                Hey guys, I wont be around in the next little while, I just need some time, to think bout.....stuff. Hope you all have a great time here while I'm away, ganna miss you all. Happy birthday now to everyone who I miss.

See ya
                Amanda
                *huggles* Hope things are alright with you. I understand the need to secret yourself away for 'thinking time' but just know you'll be missed. Take care and hurry back!

Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post

NC
                Happy Birthday from me too! Hope you have an awesome day!

And just for fun...<spoiled for size>

Spoiler:

Aint she just so goofy and pretty all in one? *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post

Aint she just so goofy and pretty all in one? *sigh*
                  Yup.

suse
                  sigpic
                  Mourning Sanctuary.
                  Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
                    Hey guys, I wont be around in the next little while, I just need some time, to think bout.....stuff. Hope you all have a great time here while I'm away, ganna miss you all. Happy birthday now to everyone who I miss.
                    See ya
                    Amanda
                    (((Amanda)))...please don't stay away too long...hope everything is ok!
                    Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
                    Happy Birthday ChevronSeven!
                    Ditto from me too!

Hmmm...so not much happening here in Samanda!!
                    Ok...gonna take junior to guitar lesson then pop later!!

Just popping back to say good night...."good night"!!!
                    Take care and have fun everyone!!
                    (((Samanda)))
                    Last edited by Chelle DB; 21 February 2008, 11:40 PM.
                    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                      All right Neep! You have the schedule... will you be going back in a mirror image to it?

suse
                      Haha... noooo! I think we may even have some time off in our schedule at the same time! *huggles Emma*

Oh, and I may have an Amanda sleeping in my bed in April

(I will, of course, be crashing in my sister's room )
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Happy Birthday ChevronSeven
                        Hope you had lots of fun!!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday ChevronSeven

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                            Well looking at the list, I am one of only four or five Cancerians.

Hard shells with very soft and vulnerable insides.

Mumsey (a typical crab)
                            Make that 5 or 6

Comment

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post

Originally Posted by SWMBOTGSG
                              Well looking at the list, I am one of only four or five Cancerians.

Hard shells with very soft and vulnerable insides.

Mumsey (a typical crab)
                              Make that 5 or 6
                              Better 6 or 7. Yep, another typical crab reporting for duty

Raquel

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post

Hmmm...so not much happening here in Samanda!!
                                Ok...gonna take junior to guitar lesson then pop later!!
                                We'll (hopefully) have lots to talk about after tonight's episode of Atlantis airs. Another episode Sam's in. Yay! And it looks like she's
                                Spoiler:
                                offworld.

so much for my lunch break at Samanda--back to the naquadah mines for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X