X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MajorSam
    People of Samanda,

I hereby give thee a Royal Proclamation

In light of the swelling of horrible rumours that our dear Queen perhaps might be 'replaced' and shut down from her rightful command, an endeavour has been planned.

I call all citizens forth to participate in the Royal Week of the Jello.

Our mission: Give our Queen the Respect and Command she deserves!!!

Our plan:
    Each of us, yes, each, to simply go out and buy a packet or two of Blue Jello, the symbol of our Queen. If you want, you can write a personal note to go along with it. In the space of one week, or even more condensed if possible, we shall send these Blue Packages, from all over the world, to TPTB.

Our Goal: That TPTB will be reminded that our Queen is loved by MANY, and that something like having her command taken away will NOT BE PUT UP WITH!!! She has already won 2, yes TWO awards this year... as well as several in the past. Hopefully TPTB will see this, and see her immense fan based support, and, at the very least, have it in the back of their minds that she is loved, and can't be messed, or pushed, around!

Why we chose this format: An online petition, for example, would just not do. In the hype of the Forum, emotions would be stirred, and arguements would insue. Many of our citizens could become involved with outraged Anti-Sam's, and we do not wish this to happen. Sending, quietly yet surely, our little Blue reminders shall tweak the minds of TPTB in a respectful calm mature manner.

Dear citizens and fans of Amanda...

I implore you to participate in this event. We cannot let the abuse continue as it seems, or let the potential disasters happen.

If you wish to participate in this event, please copy this list and sign up your name. I hope to venture to other Amanda havens of the Net, and recruit as many people as possible. Once all people who wish to have signed up, we will set a date!

Of course this is individual sending, none of your personal information will leak online, this is just like sending a letter to a friend or family member.

This must happen ASAP!!! Filming is already months in, but TPTB still have months to get some great Kick-Butt Sam in!

Week of the Blue Jello:

MajorSam
    i love this. this is cute, but...

are we really doing the right thing? when the anthrax scare happened with the post office, it was suggested only writing postcards as fan mail (nothing suspicious could be hidden in a postcard... i think). anyhoo, it worries me about us sending not only packages to bridge studios, but ones with a powdery substance.

maybe we could just send some postcards with our positive desires to see sam leading sg1? what do you guys think we should do?

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      i love this. this is cute, but...

are we really doing the right thing? when the anthrax scare happened with the post office, it was suggested only writing postcards as fan mail (nothing suspicious could be hidden in a postcard... i think). anyhoo, it worries me about us sending not only packages to bridge studios, but ones with a powdery substance.

maybe we could just send some postcards with our positive desires to see sam leading sg1? what do you guys think we should do?

sally
      well if we opened the boxes and had the powder everywhere...sure...but we're talking about leaving them in the boxes...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
        well if we opened the boxes and had the powder everywhere...sure...but we're talking about leaving them in the boxes...

It's jello... in little jello boxes... people send stuff like this every day. The post people aren't going to look and say "omg jello it might be dangerous..." And if TPTB for some reason think people are after them with anthrax... well, there's really not much we can do!!

I just don't think there's any problem with sending little boxes of jello...It adds a really personal touch to show our concern about Sam...

JMHO.
        The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
        |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Week of the Blue Jello:

MajorSam
          Mary Beth (ÜberSG-1Fan)

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
            Here are the two Leo photos of Amanda receiving the award itself and then giving her thank-you speech ... which I'll have more to say about later!

Astro has been busy with puppy and I don't think she had time to save the two shots in this format ... so here we go!

Thanks for the picrures! I think Amanda looked gorgeous!!!
            In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
            so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
            Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
            Hic Comitas Regit
            Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
              Never Forget

This is the latest collaboration of Uber and myself.

I hope you like it.

Kat
              That's really great. You guys did a wonderful job.

Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                eh, it's sealed in a box

and if 5-6 of us each send a couple of boxes, i doubt customs will even notice.

we can come up with a little phrase to put in with it

i actualy think getting 20 boxes from twenty differnt folks will have more of an impact than one poor schlob sending it all in one package
                I think it's a cool idea. It certainly would make a statement

Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Week of the Blue Jello:

MajorSam
                  Mary Beth (ÜberSG-1Fan)
                  LadyJeep

Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Week of the Blue Jello:

MajorSam
                    Mary Beth (ÜberSG-1Fan)
                    Sally (majorsal)

i've just added my name!

.... what did i add my name to again?

(hopes it's not for brain donation/research)

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Hey guys!

I just had a question about those pics from the Leos. Does she have long hair in them, or was it just the positioning of the shot?

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        i've just added my name!

.... what did i add my name to again?

(hopes it's not for brain donation/research)

sally
                        Sorry sal...brain research it is...

We'll be by for your donation soon enough!

Comment

Sorry sal...brain research it is...

We'll be by for your donation soon enough!

Suh-weet! How do I join?

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam

... last night I had my big final parade of the year, and was Flag Party CO as I think I mentioned...

well anyways, I RECEIVED MY FIRST MEDAL!

I've been working to get that ever since I joined!!!!

SO HAPPYYYYYYY
                            Dear Madam President

The Kingdom of Samanda rejoices at your award and shares in your happiness!

In fact, Murray and his Merry Minstrels salute you in proper fashion ...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...ownSaxBand.jpg

We know that Madam is extremely shy about showing her royal image, but we think it is fitting and proper for all Samandans to behold their President during one of her royal performances for the Queen ...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...al/LadySax.jpg

Jolly good show!

Jester

Last edited by ChopinGal; 02 June 2005, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                              I believe Tokra Hostess asked for this list. I've posted it before, but this one has her newest awards listed as well.
                              Thanks, ForeverSg1.

[b]From what I can see from the Best of Sam polls, these are the episodes that all of us seem to love the most.
                              Ah!

I had wondered if fans would have nominated/voted for the same episodes as the "establishment" did. Apparently the two groups are more or less matched.

Again, thanks, ForeverSg1.
                              Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                              "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                              One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                              resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                              confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                              A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                              The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                                Dear Madam President

The Kingdom of Samanda rejoices at your award and shares in your happiness!

In fact, Murray and his Merry Minstrels salute you in proper fashion ...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...ownSaxBand.jpg

We know that Madam is extremely shy about showing her royal image, but we think it is fitting and proper for all Samandans to behold their President during one of her royal performances for the Queen ...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...al/LadySax.jpg

Jolly good show!

Jester

LOL! What a classy group of folks.
                                Last edited by SamFan31; 02 June 2005, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X