Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
    Cool And we get to see that at AT3, fun fun fun
    I've seen it twice on the big screen and a few times really small on my computer (when it was nominated for the Canadian Comedy awards).

It's hilarious.

It'll be fun seeing it again, especially in a room full of AT fans.

Comment

I Miss Replicator Carter
      Last edited by helenmagnus23; 28 August 2008, 01:56 AM.
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Someone posted quite a few really, really high res photos a while back... I found it really interesting comparing the Sam's makeup throughout the 10 years. Replicarter's makeup was particularly interesting... you know how You can tell Replicarter from Sam just by the eyes? Well, as well as Amanda's amazing acting that makes the distinction so clear, you should see the makeup really close up. While Sam usually has a pale line above her lower rim eyeliner to emphasize her beautiful big eyes, the lining of Replicarter's lower rim is really white... add that to Amanda's amazing acting and the effect is really quite creepy.

Does anyone have some of the high res photos to show what I mean?
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

originally posted by NZNeep
          Someone posted quite a few really, really high res photos a while back... I found it really interesting comparing the Sam's makeup throughout the 10 years. Replicarter's makeup was particularly interesting... you know how You can tell Replicarter from Sam just by the eyes? Well, as well as Amanda's amazing acting that makes the distinction so clear, you should see the makeup really close up. While Sam usually has a pale line above her lower rim eyeliner to emphasize her beautiful big eyes, the lining of Replicarter's lower rim is really white... add that to Amanda's amazing acting and the effect is really quite creepy.

I never noticed that before with the make up , i'd love to see those pic's to see the difrences thanks Neep
          sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

There is no way in a blue jello that I can possibly catch up with pages and pages of Tappinator news. RL has kept me busy lately and I do miss my Samanda fix. Looks like some newbies have arrived (WELCOME) and our regulars are going strong as ever. Nice to see!

I managed to read Coley's succinct tell-it-like-it-is post a few pages back that had me ROTFLOL. Yes, I think AT will be "looking good" in front of the camera or onstage right through her later years too. Don't forget, she wants to play Eleanor of Aquitaine in Lion in Winter one day!

The latest interviews! Here's my tuppence: Kamil's phone interview with Amanda was one of the best I ever listened to. He has run her official website for years and they are close friends. This feeling of affection and trust just came through in the interview - I felt like I was listening in on the conversation of two good friends. So thanks, K and A, for sharing those moments - they translated into a very cordial and informative interview.

While listening, I started to picture Amanda, sitting in an office in Vancouver, doing her exec-producer/corporate shtick. This led me to realize just how much her life is changing. She was so concerned about these transitions last year at AT2 and how they would affect her loyal fans. She has taken on her new roles in SGA and in Sanctuary and survived! But the additional role of exec-producer seems to be adding a lot of time and weight to the mix. Something may have to give and that something may be Sam Carter and SGA. We all know that AT gives 110% to everything she does and, seriously, can she really juggle two characters in two shows and the demands of producing while making time for Alan and Olivia as well?

Amanda is such a great talent and has so much to give - she is truly coming into her own and taking her talents to new levels. I hope she does find a way to keep all the balls in the air! I'm sure we'll know the outcome and status of Sam soon. In meantime, AT knows she has a fan base that will still be here for her no matter where she goes and what she does.

Comment

Hey Everyone,

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
              Cool And we get to see that at AT3, fun fun fun
              Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
              I've seen it twice on the big screen and a few times really small on my computer (when it was nominated for the Canadian Comedy awards).

It's hilarious.

It'll be fun seeing it again, especially in a room full of AT fans.
              I'm looking forward to it too, I have seen it online when it was up for the awards, but it will be fun to watch with other AT fans, I can't wait!

Julia(samcarterrules)
              sigpic
              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
                SNIP

Yes, I think AT will be "looking good" in front of the camera or onstage right through her later years too. Don't forget, she wants to play Eleanor of Aquitaine in Lion in Winter one day!
                I loved Lion in the Winter I can totally see AT portraying Eleanor's strength, intelligence, and talents for political intrigue.
                Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post

Amanda is such a great talent and has so much to give - she is truly coming into her own and taking her talents to new levels. I hope she does find a way to keep all the balls in the air! I'm sure we'll know the outcome and status of Sam soon. In meantime, AT knows she has a fan base that will still be here for her no matter where she goes and what she does.
                I agree I think she has a loyal fanbase that will there for her.

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

hey, it's a cute sam/teal'c fic...with hints of sam/jack

http://madkrazyghetto.livejournal.com/1130538.html
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                    I never noticed that before with the make up , i'd love to see those pic's to see the difrences thanks Neep
                    I can't find the pictures... but here is one where you can see the whiter line under her eyes...

It's quite a big photo.
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

My take on no news:

With any security leak, an organization usually cracks down on what is discussed publicly and tightens up or fully enforces current confidentiality agreements. The lack of news may simply be a reaction to the illegal releases of Stargate lately.

On another topic:

A couple of posts mentioned something about a 'Sancturary DNI' site. What is this? Can you please post a link. Thanks

Go Amanda

By the way, have any of you all seen any new smilies with Amanda having long hair?

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post

I didn't really/don't really know what it is, but you can always tell the difference. It's probably a bit of both, making the repliCarter paler and AT can act really well. Plus I always find that her expressions are always harder when she is repliCarter.
                        sigpic-
                        +I thought I was a fool for no one
                        but oh baby I'm a fool for you

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post

A couple of posts mentioned something about a 'Sancturary DNI' site. What is this? Can you please post a link. Thanks
                            Sure, The Sanctuary DNI (Director's Notes for the Insane) can be found here.

http://forum.sanctuaryfans.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129

And I'll let Mac's first post explain what it is

http://forum.sanctuaryfans.com/showthread.php?t=2481
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post

On another topic:

Go Amanda
                              Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                              Sure, The Sanctuary DNI (Director's Notes for the Insane) can be found here.

http://forum.sanctuaryfans.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129

And I'll let Mac's first post explain what it is

http://forum.sanctuaryfans.com/showthread.php?t=2481
                              Jan that's spooky I was just typing the same thing LOL
                              hisg1fans its a great thread(s) I love reading it, its really taught me a lot

Julia(samcarterrules)
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Amanda was in the EXTRA footage shown this weekend (and since the show is syndicated, can't say where it is in your area).

Anyway, I did get two screencaps with her (and must admit, did the rest on Joe Flanigan) Put 'em up along with vid at

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/163157.html

She's got the long hair and not pulled back.

Comment

Working...
                                X