Just a quick fly-by post to say

Merry Christmas Samanda!!

Hope everyone has (or had for those downunder) a great Christmas Day

I'll be back later today, have fun

Julia(samcarterrules)
      sigpic
      Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Its 11am on the 25th December here in the UK, so...

Happy Christmas Samandans!

Best wishes to you all. Have a good one
        sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!

Amongst my gifts this morning, along with a set of Egyptian canopic jars (is that a hint from my parents?) and some new hair straighteners, was a season ten box set. All I can say is that MGM certainly has a novel way of overcoming the Sam vs Cam debate. According to the box set, SG1 has a new leader in S10..... Daniel Jackson!
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I am safe and sound in South Africa. I left in two degrees celsius + heavy fog. I am now in 30 degrees sunshine and bright blue skies. Have spent much of the day in the swimming pool.

MERRY CHRISTMAS SAMANDANS!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post

Amongst my gifts this morning, along with a set of Egyptian canopic jars (is that a hint from my parents?) and some new hair straighteners, was a season ten box set. All I can say is that MGM certainly has a novel way of overcoming the Sam vs Cam debate. According to the box set, SG1 has a new leader in S10..... Daniel Jackson!
              LOL! That is certainly an interesting copy you have there. Might even be a rare collectors addition because of teh misprint. hehe

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
              I am safe and sound in South Africa. I left in two degrees celsius + heavy fog. I am now in 30 degrees sunshine and bright blue skies. Have spent much of the day in the swimming pool.

MERRY CHRISTMAS SAMANDANS!!

Ooh what a change you made! Bet it was nice stepping off the plane and feeling the warm sun on your face.

Glad your trip was safe though. Now...enjoy your time!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post

well that is creative of them and egyptian canopic jars....cool! I got a 'build your own stonehenge' and a pair of intentionally hideous slippers from my parents.

Merry Christmas Samandans everywhere

I've just got up,....tried to call my parents in france and not been able to get through *mutters darkly* well...I could hear my mum but she couldn't hear me..and then I got a recorded message in french but I have no idea what the message said...D'oh.
                sigpic
                Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Well, my parents went to Egypt on holiday again this year, so they bought gifts. I got a necklace with my name in heiroglyphs on a cartouche and a set of canopic jars, Amy (ames) got the necklace and jars as well, and my little sis got a necklace and a musical instrument.
                  Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

...and they are very, VERY cool
                    ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                    ames on facebook
                    ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone

We had our big gift exchange last night...with 17 people and I was very fortunate My one Aunt and Uncle got me a 3 peice matching set of luggage for my trip to AT3 and my other Aunt and Uncle got me a 3 in one, printer, scanner and copier This was a very good year for me...and now today we spend the day with the family, eating *again* and enjoying everyone's company
                      Last edited by Mandysg1; 25 December 2007, 07:50 AM.
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I just wanted to sneak in and wish everyone a

MERRY CHRISTMAS

and send a big thank you to Sky for my Secret Santa gift!!

(Sorry I didn't respond sooner, but I haven't had time to read my email until today).

Hope everyone has a great day that's filled with lots of love, happiness and joyous moments.

KAT

Comment

yay!!! it made it. I was wondering.
                          Merry Christmas everyone
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

On the first day of Christmas, Sam Carter gave to me: A fully charged naq reactor.

On the second day of Christmas, Sam Carter gave to me: Two ZPMs and a fully charged naq reactor.

On the third day of Christmas, Sam Carter gave to me: Three boxes of instant powder jello, two ZPMs and a fully charged naq reactor.

On the fourth day of Christmas, Sam Carter gave to me: Four loaded P-90's, three boxes of instant powder jello, two ZPMs and a fully charged naq reactor.

On the fifth day of Christmas, Sam Carter gave to me: FIVE DOOHICKIES!!!!, four loaded P-90's, three boxes of instant powder jello, two ZPMs and a fully charged naq reactor.

On the sixth day of Christmas, Sam Carter gave to me: six well-trained cats, FIVE DOOHICKIES!!!!, four loaded P-90's, three boxes of instant powder jello, two ZPMs and a fully charged naq reactor.

On the seventh day of Christmas, Sam Carter gave to me: seven dancing penguins;

six well-trained cats, FIVE DOOHICKIES!!!!, four loaded P-90's, three boxes of instant powder jello, two ZPMs and a fully charged naq reactor.

Boy, was it hard to get those penguins to dance
                            Last edited by Sg Gato; 25 December 2007, 11:49 AM. Reason: Can't count for beans!!! Should have used my toes :)

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
                              On the first day of Christmas, Sam Carter gave to me: A fully charged naq reactor.

On the second day of Christmas, Sam Carter gave to me: Two ZPMs and a fully charged naq reactor.

On the third day of Christmas, Sam Carter gave to me: Three boxes of instant powder jello, two ZPMs and a fully charged naq reactor.

On the fourth day of Christmas, Sam Carter gave to me: Four loaded P-90's, three boxes of instant powder jello, two ZPMs and a fully charged naq reactor.

On the fifth day of Christmas, Sam Carter gave to me: FIVE DOOHICKIES!!!!, four loaded P-90's, three boxes of instant powder jello, two ZPMs and a fully charged naq reactor.

On the fifth day of Christmas, Sam Carter gave to me: Five well-trained cats, four loaded P-90's, three boxes of instant powder jello, two ZPMs and a fully charged naq reactor.

On the seventh day of Christmas, Sam Carter gave to me: seven dancing penguins;

six ..........Five ........, four loaded P-90's, three boxes of instant powder jello, two ZPMs and a fully charged naq reactor.

Boy was it hard to get those penguins to dance

(Not sure how five and six was settled)
                              You got it just great! Thanks to our friend who graciously ceded 5 to the doohickies.

I love the penguins...and what a great Sam connection too!!! (squee shippers)

So...what's day 8 and beyond???

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

On the sixth day of Christmas, Sam Carter gave to me: Six well-trained cats, FIVE DOOHICKIES!!!!,, four loaded P-90's, three boxes of instant powder jello, two ZPMs and a fully charged naq reactor.

On the seventh day of Christmas, Sam Carter gave to me: seven dancing penguins,
                                six well-trained cats, FIVE DOOHICKIES!!!!, four loaded P-90's, three boxes of instant powder jello, two ZPMs and a fully charged naq reactor.

On the eigth day of Christmas, Sam Carter gave to me: eight holey doughnuts, seven dancing penguins, six well-trained cats, FIVE DOOHICKIES!!!!, four loaded P-90's, three boxes of instant powder jello, two ZPMs and a fully charged naq reactor.

Well she can't teach physics to Generals without dem doughnut holes
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X