Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
      Tappinator Spice
      Lol.
      Not too smart I hope... Good thing the Goa'uld never thought of this:
      http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/nerd_sniping.png
      XD
      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

finally found some time to visit GW, those stupid exams take in waaaay to much time!!

I got tons of christmas cards today!!! 8 to be correct
        SG Gato, Ames, donamac, SG1-Poz, dipsofjazz, Charlie, Amanda (antoa315) and Pengyn!!
        Thank you all for the wonderful cards!!!
        I wrote mine yesterday, now I have to find the time to post them..

Comment

lol at the resistance network. i have to do that kind of stuff for work

Comment

Originally posted by sofie View Post
            finally found some time to visit GW, those stupid exams take in waaaay to much time!!

I got tons of christmas cards today!!! 8 to be correct
            SG Gato, Ames, donamac, SG1-Poz, dipsofjazz, Charlie, Amanda (antoa315) and Pengyn!!
            Thank you all for the wonderful cards!!!
            I wrote mine yesterday, now I have to find the time to post them..
            YAY For lots of cards! I only have 5 so far, and they've arrived in 1's or 2's. I want a day when I get 5 or 6 or more! But 1 or 2 over the next 12 days is fine too

Right. I'm off to sleep. Night everyone!

((((SAMANDA))))
            sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
            "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
            My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
              I got my first two cards today - thanks chelle and sky! Oh, and chelle, I cant believe we live so close to each other! We've probably passed each other on the street or at the shops a million times and never known it!
              I know!! I drove past your street last night!! I did mention it a few pages back...Niki goes to RSC...and dance concert is at Aquinas...very close indeed!!
              Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              ok, my impending weather has me thinking....Sam lives in colorado, a place that gets a lot of winter weather. Let's say she gets stranded at home. An ice storm, can't go out, cant' get to work.How does she spend the time?
              Originally posted by ames View Post
              Heck ya! Especially if it happens to be at a certain cabin ... (and feel free to take that with any 'ship you'd like!)
              Well now that depends on whether she still has electricity or not, and who she's currently stranded with ... (watch ames' imagination go wild *grin*)
              Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
              you think... with the right company, she wouldn't need electricity! Just a fireplace and plenty of *cough* wood *cough*
              *splashes around in the gutter*
              Hehe...yay!! I do like the idea of Sam and Jack and a fireplace...nuf said!!
              If however for some very bizarre reason she's all alone thne I wouls like to think that Sam would sit by the fire/heater with a nice drop of red wine and a crossword or three!
              And I like the way Hey, at least you have snow. We have rain. Lots upon lots of rain. And then, even more rain.
              Rain??? Is that the wet stuff that falls from the sky??? We don't see much of that so feel free to send it our way!!
              Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
              Curled up on her sofa/couch with a hot chocolate, watching Miracle On 34th Street
              Congrats Sky On 21,600 Posts!! WTG!

Julia(samcarterrules)
              That sounds like a good idea Julia!! Might do that on Friday...but with an iced chocolate instead!!

Congrats Sky on your milestone!!
              I think she would paint her toenails. But maybe I'm projecting. Mum got me some nail polish for my birthday.
              YaY!!...but what colour???....metallic pink maybe??
              Originally posted by Über View Post
              Done!!! Yay!! Good luck!!!!!!
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

first, as a mod rocky, we don't worry about other threads. It doesn't matter if the anti-carter thread has 23895 posts. that's thier business. what we do here is ours. and what we do here is to enjoy all things sam/amanda
                Now, not as a mod, back to writing amanda, what people write is their business. We don't compare notes or anything. If you or anyone else wants to drop amanda a line

Amanda Tapping
                c/o Bridge Studios
                2400 Boundary Road
                Burnaby, BC, Canada
                V5M 3Z3
                I sent Amanda her card today...it should be there before Christmas but I highly doubt she will see it til next year sometime...but it's the thought that counts...right???
                There was another downpour in the Christmas card shower today. I got 5!
                Thanks to spacegirlnz, Pengyn (it has funny peguins on it), HiSG1Fans, SG Gato, and dipsofjazz!
                I love seeing the wonderful variety of cards! I am putting them on the mirror above my fireplace. As soon as I get them all I will take a picture They are my only christmas decorations (since I spending the actual holiday with my family in Minnesota).
                I've been taking pictures of mine already...my first card was from Sky then I got 2 yesterday....thank you Julia and Gato...then another one today...thank you Emma...I was so stoked...hehe...thank you for the fridge magnet and the notepad...yay...it's like christmas already!! Thank you so much!!!
                i have mine hanging on the door at work. And i have more to add, thanks guys.
                as to the ice, we've had some, but at the moment the temp is 33 so it's just rain, but it promises for the temp to drop later on today
                I'm going to hang mine up tomorrow!!
                I was going to say lucky you for having a snow day but just saw on the news all the drama's with the ice storms over your way!...I really don't think I wouod like that kind of weather!!...warm hugs to everyone caught up in the icey weather!
                Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                *peeks in*
                Hey guys. I haven't been here in ages, but I just thought I'd see how everyone is doing. Hope all is well.
                *tackle hugs*
                Hey Spaz! Long time to see. We were just wondering about you
                YAY!!!! *Stacks on Spaz!!!*
                move over Amanda...I want to give her one of those hugs too!!
                Great to see you back Spaz....Yay!!...I missed you!!!!!!!!!!!
                (((Spaz)))

I knew it, I knew it! Mentioning Spazzy and boobs in one sentence is like her bat signal.

there is only one photo of amanda and olivia that has been released, and it's them with bonnie hammer at a mgm party. and, as it turns out, amanda never knew that that photo would be released or she wouldn't have posed for it.
                I do believe that there is a whole cast photo (as in cast and crew) for the 200th eps, or the end of the show, and olivia is in it (as are other kids)
                but beyond that, amanda prefers to keep olivia out of the public eye so we respect her wishes
                I appreciate and totally understand Amanda's need for privacy and have only seen the one pic of her with Olivia...the one you just mentioned...I didn't realize that she wouldn't have posed for it had she known it was going to be made public...I kinda feel weird now when I see that pic...it doesn't seem right...bummer!
                Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                As for sticking around, I won't make any promises. You guys are great though, so it'll be nice to come around every once in a while to nudge/tease/abuse many of you. GW was a huge part of my life for three years, and I won't be forgetting that any time soon. At this point, though, life is beyond crazy-busy, and I'm trying to get some of those pesky "life goals" accomplished before I graduate and have to greet the Real World. *mock shudder*

Just don't forget about me, though, k?
                We could never forget you Spaz!! Ever!!!!
                I hope you are able to pop in again soon...and good luck with the RW...we'll always be here whenever you should need us...just don't forget us...k??
                Erm...I hate to burst such a pretty bubble but ... [tee hee! I said bubble butt!!!]...
                Spoiler:
                Amanda has like one line and she's in it for all of 30 seconds tops.
                And? So? But? Therefore??...30 seconds is better than none!! I hired "Life or Something Like it" just for Amanda's scenes...didn't watch the rest of the movie coz the rest didn't matter!!
                Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
                I'm listening to the Spice Girls, and I was wondering what you all think Sam/Amanda's Spice name would be. I think Sam would be Kick Arse Spice!
                Hehehe...I like that!!!
                Tappinator Spice?
                Spottie Spice??
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Tappinator Spice
                  OMG!! I said that too....I didn't know you suggested it...bugger!!...Two great minds think alike huh??
                  http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/nerd_sniping.png
                  Yay!! Good one!!!

Ok...gotta go...it's late and I really hate this lappy...I miss my big puter!!!
                  Good night all...take care, be safe and have fun!!
                  (((Tappinating Samandans!)))
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

AT was happy to pose with bonnie, and olivia was mighty cute, but she just didn't realize that MGM was going to release it to the public. by the time that she did, it was too late and it was out there.

we lucked out a bit with the ice. we got some and there are power outages and a LOT of tree damage, but other cities got hit a lot worse

so it's back to work today
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Totally OT but kinda cool
                      'w00t' crowned word of the year by webster
                      http://www.reuters.com/article/inter...55159520071212
                      Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                      William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                      Anon

Comment

got again some Christmas cards

Thank you Poz!!! Amanda (no the other one)!!!, Ames!!!

eta: people don't forget your secret santa only, less then a week before I need them so I can send them off...If you can't finish them in time for one reason or another, please mail me... or let me know. Thanks!!
                        Last edited by RepliCartertje; 12 December 2007, 08:07 AM.

Comment

I was just sitting here staring at Eve's Shipmas sig and then it hit me!

Spoiler:

Yay!
                          sigpic

Comment

I'M A FINALIST!!!!
                            If I had fireworks graphics on hand, I'd SO use one of them right now.

Amanda "the Tappinator" Tapping...
                            will be judging...
                            MY VIDEO!!!

There are nine others. I'm one of 10. And
                            Amanda "the Tappinator" Tapping
                            will see it. She'll see and judge...
                            MY VIDEO!!!

I feel dizzy. I've already been Tappinated!!! How can I survive even more extreme
                            Tappination???!!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

I'M A FINALIST!!!!
                              If I had fireworks graphics on hand, I'd SO use one of them right now.

Amanda "the Tappinator" Tapping...
                              will be judging...
                              MY VIDEO!!!

There are nine others. I'm one of 10. And
                              Amanda "the Tappinator" Tapping
                              will see it. She'll see and judge...
                              MY VIDEO!!!

I feel dizzy. I've already been Tappinated!!! How can I survive even more extreme
                              Tappination???!!
                              CONGRATULATIONS ON GETTING TO THIS POINT IN THE COMPETITION!!!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Hooray for Ooober!!!

*joins in the celebration*

Your vid rocks!

I will be sending the good mojo your way.

Comment

Working...
                                X