Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post

I think I'm gonna need my snowboard ...
    Sam (listening): Is that Teal'c singing? Does he realize his mic is keyed on? Where did he learn those Sinatra songs?

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
      Unless they're finally succumbed to another sci-fi/fantasy cliche and they've been shrunk by an alien laser, and have therefore tucked themselves into a side pocket Although the thought of the guys in minature running around gives me the frighteners- it would nearly be as bad as the other ultimate cliche, them being invisible...
      If they were shrunk...she's just squish 'em.

Invisible, she'd pour paint or something on them and then knock them out and go enjoy her snowboarding without them.
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Sam - wondering to herself... Is Jack humming "I feel pretty"?
        sigpic
        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          Harry: So...you two tied the knot yet?
          Sam: Tied...the...knot?????
          Jack: Harry, Harry, Harry...she not only has a gun she's damn good at using it.
          Hahaha...go Sam *g*

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
          For those that don't venture out of this thread much but don't mind spoilers you may want to check out THIS thread for pictures from the first SG1 movie "Ark of Truth" - there are several good one of Sam
          Thank you for that...I don't venture out of here nearly enough..so thanks for bringing the goodies to us!

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

maybourne: and i now pronounce you man and wife.

sam: *man* and wife? why not husband and wife? a man and woman get married but the woman ceases to be a woman and just becomes *the wife*? is that what it's all about now!?!

jack: uh, carter...

sam: why not husband and woman? why not woman and male slave? why not goddess and male love slave!?!

sam: WHAT?!

jack: you do know that maybourne didn't 'really' marry us?

sam: ... yeah.

maybourne: but that shouldn't stop you guys from honeymooning. ow! she hit me!

jack: don't look at me, maybourne.

maybourne: you're scared of her, aren't you?

jack: (looks at sam) no.

sam: we're leaving now. bye!

maybourne: now *she's* in charge?

jack: maybourne, shut up.

sam: let's go!

jack: coming!

maybourne: you're so whipped.

jack: shut up.

maybourne: *grins*

sally
          very nice...lol...you're nuts...I mean that in the nicest possible way.
          sigpic
          Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
          My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

it's not really painful, per se. I screamed when we jumped, quite loudly i believe. the most uncomfortable part is when the chute opens and you - very quickly - go from fast to slow

i gotta tell ya though, it's the adrenaline rush to end all adrenaline rushes
            Adrenaline rush you say? heck I'm in!

Harry: So...you two tied the knot yet?
            Sam: Tied...the...knot?????
            Jack: Harry, Harry, Harry...she not only has a gun she's damn good at using it.
            LOL Gotta love a tough girl.

sam: *man* and wife? why not husband and wife? a man and woman get married but the woman ceases to be a woman and just becomes *the wife*? is that what it's all about now!?!

sam: why not husband and woman? why not woman and male slave? why not goddess and male love slave!?!

sally
            ...freaking hilarious! Thanks for the chuckle!

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
            Sam (listening): Is that Teal'c singing? Does he realize his mic is keyed on? Where did he learn those Sinatra songs?
            hehe...that would make anyone freeze in their tracks I think.

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
            LOL...scary thought.

Comment

sally
              Oh, that it just PERFECT! I scared my cat laughing--cracked up

donamac

Comment

Heh...training was really boring today once we were back in the classroom...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3892363/1/Winter_Sports

a touch Sam/Jackish...no spoilers or anything.
                sigpic
                Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

OT:

YESSSS!!!!!!! Finally my PayPal account has been verified and I can make my payment for "Stuck"!!!! WOO-HOO!!!

Thanks to everyone who offered advice and suggestions and for their wishes of Good Luck in getting PayPal sorted. It was very much appreciated. You are all such very good people.
                  Last edited by Alan; 14 November 2007, 07:34 PM.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                  K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

check out gatecon reports here on GW. David MIGHT have done something like that. I know that amanda wore a pink sleeveless shirt at that gatecon (it was the summer before olivia was born)
                    Thank you!! And thanks be to Melora also!!
                    Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                    ...crossing bridges, roads, streams too for the proverbial AT4 to happen.
                    I totally wish I could *green* you for this little peek into your ot...you had me laughing again. Thanks.
                    Hehehe...I forgot about the bridges and roads etc...cool!!
                    An I'm glad you could have a little laugh at my RL...but I can tell you there have been some days where hubby has thought it to be fun to pick on Amanda/Sam and all I had to do was give him that eye...you know the one that says..."not today dear...if you know what's good for your health"!..and he quickly shuts up!!...but generally speaking it's pretty much fun fun fun!!!
                    Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                    Today is the last day to join so if you like the idea... please join, you have a month to make something
                    Did you get my email or PM??? I have issues with my emails at the moment!!
                    i only skydove once and it was a tandem jump
                    as to the feelings...check out the teal'c centric fic 'blue skies'
                    my experiences became his as he jumped in Watergate
                    Off to find said fic and bookmark it for later!!
                    i'm at work so i can't go there. but follow the link to Emerald City that's in my sig. then the alphabetical page or the series page, then to 'still waters' and you'll find it
                    hehe...nice job. I wish I had one where I could be on the computer all day. I'm not mocking you...I'm serious! Would be so sweet!
                    I was thinking the same thing...I know of a few people who get onto GW during work...I wish I could do that...but I'd be worried about my boss finding out...so I have to wait til my son is in bed before I hop onto the computer!!
                    Originally posted by ReganX View Post
                    Milestone - 8,500th post.
                    CONGRATULATIONS REGANX ON 8,500 POSTS!!

WTG!!

And you thought you could hide with that tiny weeny little mention of it...haha..I saw it!!!
                    Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                    I have a whole day off to muck around on the computer and fangurl... yay! I would probably enjoy it more if I could breathe
                    And speaking of Amanda and the boys "puff and ruffle" I once used that phrase when I was chairing an important meeting. I blame 'manda for being so cute!
                    Oooh...I would have loved to have seen you do that...what did you say??...how did it come about???...what was the reaction???
                    I should with some luck have a half a day on the computer tomorrow...today has been a little messy!!!...good but messy!!!!
                    Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                    I'm looking forward to seeing your finished fic very much! I hope you share it with us when it's done! They get a lot less scary after the first one is out of the way *nods*
                    I will share:O...but I'm not very confident when it come to creating things...except for the kids...they have been the best and most successful creations from me ever!!!
                    Just finished reading "Blue Skies". Fabulous Sky!
                    My favorite line of the fic has to be, "I fall through the air to my death."
                    I lol at that one. Ended on a very humorous note too with Teal'c plotting on returning the favor to Jack. Well done!
                    One thing...does it really feel like that when you jump? I mean, it sounds quite painful actually before you even pull the chord.
                    *runs off to Emerald City to read more*
                    Yeah...you gotta love Sky's fics...they are so awesome...I think Sky has a natural talent in being able to bring out the character traits...they are very true to the characters...how much longer to go with Trinkets Sky??? I love it!!!
                    it's not really painful, per se. I screamed when we jumped, quite loudly i believe. the most uncomfortable part is when the chute opens and you - very quickly - go from fast to slow
                    i gotta tell ya though, it's the adrenaline rush to end all adrenaline rushes
                    OMG...I'm nervous just thinking about it...but I would love to try it one day!!
                    If you don't mind me asking Sky, but what made you decide to jump out of a plane???
                    Heeee! I want!
                    Hehehe...me too...but...is very nervous and worried my heart might stop on the way down!!
                    Here's another CAPTIONARY ...
                    : "Wives you say?"
                    : "Forget it Jack. I'm not sharing our bed with another woman"
                    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post

Oooh...I would have loved to have seen you do that...what did you say??...how did it come about???...what was the reaction???
                      I should with some luck have a half a day on the computer tomorrow...today has been a little messy!!!...good but messy!!!!
                      I seriously can't remember... It may have been a meeting about getting more women into board rooms and higher management positions... I know that when I said it, I puffed my chest out a bit and waggled my butt in the chair
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Oh, and my day of mucking around on the computer and fangurling? I slept for most of it. Sigh. I woke up once having trouble breathing, but I went straight back to sleep after using my new inhaler.

When I woke up the second time, I found kittens on my pillow... Cletus decided that I could look after them while she ventured out to the litter box. I'm thinking that my cat allergy can't be helping my breathing...

And on topic...

Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

I seriously can't remember... It may have been a meeting about getting more women into board rooms and higher management positions... I know that when I said it, I puffed my chest out a bit and waggled my butt in the chair
                          I remember that! Hehe. It was Sufferage day.
                          Oh, and my day of mucking around on the computer and fangurling? I slept for most of it. Sigh. I woke up once having trouble breathing, but I went straight back to sleep after using my new inhaler.

When I woke up the second time, I found kittens on my pillow... Cletus decided that I could look after them while she ventured out to the litter box. I'm thinking that my cat allergy can't be helping my breathing...

And on topic...

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/1489/geekaw1.jpg
                          I did offer to take them!!!! Bundle would be a good mum.
                          sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                          "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                          My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
                            For those that don't venture out of this thread much but don't mind spoilers you may want to check out THIS thread for pictures from the first SG1 movie "Ark of Truth" - there are several good one of Sam
                            Oh Yay!! Thank you tsax...they are awesome...love the little bit of dialogue...Sam and Vala look great!!!
                            http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/ChopinGal/SamJackWeed.jpg
                            sally
                            Hehehe...I was thinking along the lines of...
                            jack: coming dear!
                            Awesome captioning there Sally!!
                            Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                            OMG!!! That was hilarious!! Well done jckfan55...yay!!!
                            Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                            And here I thought it couldn't get any better!!!...hahaha...well done Sunny!!
                            Originally posted by donamac View Post
                            Oh, that it just PERFECT! I scared my cat laughing--cracked up
                            donamac
                            I scared the kids...plus one of Niki's friends...tis so nice to come in here and get absolutely cracked up!!!!
                            Originally posted by Alan View Post
                            OT:
                            YESSSS!!!!!!! Finally my PayPal account has been verified and I can make my payment for "Stuck"!!!! WOO-HOO!!!
                            Thanks to everyone who offered advice and suggestions and for their wishes of Good Luck in getting PayPal sorted. It was very much appreciated. You are all such very good people.
                            Well done Alan...is happy for you!! yay!! So I wonder who will get their copy first and who will be waiting the longest!!??
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
                              I remember that! Hehe. It was Sufferage day.
                              That's right! Awesome.

Originally posted by spacegirlnz View Post
                              I did offer to take them!!!! Bundle would be a good mum.
                              After Bundle ate them. Hehe, they are so cute! I can't wait until their eyes open and they start to get playful.

Hehe, although I love Amanda with longer hair... I still think this haircut is one of Sam's cutest hair styles ever

Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

After Bundle ate them. Hehe, they are so cute! I can't wait until their eyes open and they start to get playful.
                                She didn't eat Boggle's kittens. She was good with them.

*cough* I'm sick. She goes "I hope you don't have measles..." *iz worried*

Maybe us sicklings should make brownie for each other and swap what we have
                                sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                                "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                                My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X