• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NC

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
      Happy Birthday tara3583

Hope you have a great day with lots of blue jello, or pumpkin pie...yes I am hungry too now
      From me too!

happy day!

Comment

Hey I thought some of you might like this since a lot also watch Sanctuary.... Here is a spoiler of DK's interview... Martin is talking too and cameo of Amanda http://youtube.com/watch?v=y2QP5xXHvHY

EDIT: And here is James' post on Sanctuary regarding the trailer http://forum.sanctuaryfans.com/showt...0761#post30761
        Last edited by ann_sgcfan; 09 November 2007, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Happy Birthday Tara3583
          I hope you had a great day!

Comment

hey look, a nice cute ship fic
            http://rolleson.livejournal.com/487713

sam and jack, post s10
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
              Like maybe...chest hair!!!???

I have never had pumpkin pie or sweet potatoe pie...ever...must explain to hubby that I have to go to the USA to sample pie!!!

Yep...I agree...guilt tastes terrible...leaves a bitter after taste in the mouth for a long time!!!!!

Back later...have to go to work for a few hours...not happy!!!
              You can get pumpkin pie in more places than the US chelle -- like Canada, for example

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              i don't do egg nog. milk and i don't get along, and i don't like eggs so....not much appealing

what's really good? cranberry iced tea. half tea, half cranberry juice. garnish with lime and it's really good
              I can't stomach egg nog personally, although my dad used to practically inhale the stuff when I was growing up. Cranberry and iced tea however ... mmmmmmm. I love iced tea, and I love cranberry juice - sounds like a winner of a combination to me! I also enjoy a cran'n'orange juice with a little sprite or gingerale spritzer - yummy! (We got bored one night behind the bar and made this -- it ended up being a staff fav ... esp when you add vodka to the mix as well...)

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
              eh? sky don't scare me none. I've been whacked with worse things.

Yes you are weird, but that's why we all love you!
              Yay! *feels loved*

ah,but if you use frozen then you can't make the cinnamon/sugar treat out of the leftovers
              Shhhh - you're giving away the secret!

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
              I think Sam would pull a practical joke on Teal'c...she'd take his Star Wars DVD's and replace them with
              Spoiler:
              copies of The Vagina Monologues
              *snort* Hilarious, and oh so fitting Hehehe....

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
              swop some of the dust jackets round maybe....switch his coffee for decaf..such potential
              Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
              lol Or before S7... she would have hidden Janet's needles... Janet would assume it was Jack ... lol She would even going as far as helping Janet look for them
              Oooh - living on the edge there! I'm not sure I'd want to chance a seriously annoyed Daniel and I know I'd definitely not want to piss off Janet!

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
              I had to share a cute Stargate related story with someone so here goes:

My mom, who lives in South Africa, started watching Stargate 2 years ago when I left home and moved to the UK. She said it was her way of bonding with me even though I'm gone. Currently the channel that airs stargate is somewhere in season six and she updates me every week about her "date" with Richard Dean Anderson and she really enjoys the show. She knows I post here on Gateworld (although she calls it blogging - she classes everything done online as "to blog") and she thinks its great that I can meet and make friends with so many people online. Anyway, tonight she sent me a text because very recently another of her cable channels is running Stargate from the very beginning. This is what she said:
              "This channel is cool. Gives me an episode of sg1 series one every night. Getting clued up. Be able to blog soon. lol" This from a woman who, when I lived at home, didn't get why I loved the show so much.
              Yeah, I'm slowly but surely bringing my family and friends into the Stargate world too ... Then again, I've got a mom who couldn't understand the attraction of anything with 'star' in the title, but who is a huge Sinbad (as in The Adventures of Sinbad the Sailor) fan *shakes head* go figure!

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
              My mum passed many years ago (before MacGyver even), but I know she would have loved Stargate. My familial problem comes from my little big sister (I tower over her). She does not understand fandom, period! The internet scares the beJ**** out of her and when I talk about my on-line friends she "just rolls her eyes at 'that scifi stuff' and goes on on her own." as Sky puts it. I so want her to come to one of our events, just to see what goes on and feel the atmosphere. One day, maybe.

I can't imagine my life without all this. I have 'family' all over the world. When RL gets tough they are all there for me, and I return the favour when they need it. You can't beat it! Those who don't experience it don't know what they are missing.

(((((Samandans)))))

Kay aka Mumsey
              Awwwwwww *hugs to Kay*
              I totally agree!

And on that note, I need to get to bed! I had a 15.5 hour day today (well, I was out of the house that long ... it also included a 3 hour break where I visited two pubs and ate dinner), and now that I'm fairly caught up again, I'm thinking sleep might be a plan!

G'nite all!
              ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
              ames on facebook
              ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

hey look, a nice cute ship fic
                http://rolleson.livejournal.com/487713

sam and jack, post s10
                The link's not working for me; I'm getting a 404 error. IIRC, a 404 is a website error, right?
                sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                  The link's not working for me; I'm getting a 404 error. IIRC, a 404 is a website error, right?
                  Try this one-I don't know if it's the same story Sky meant, but it's the last one on Rolleson's LJ

http://rolleson.livejournal.com/487713.html#cutid1

Comment

d'oh, must have frakked up the link

but yeah, i'm sure that's the fic

gracias DJ

sigpic

Comment

d'oh, must have frakked up the link

but yeah, i'm sure that's the fic

gracias DJ
                      de nada

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                        swop some of the dust jackets round maybe....switch his coffee for decaf..such potential
                        Switch Dainel's computer wallpaper and screen saver to The Simpsons and watch and laugh silently as Daniel goes after Jack for it.
                        sigpic
                        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

lol

hack jack's computer and change his password to 'with all due respect'

sigpic

Comment

lol

hack jack's computer and change his password to 'with all due respect'

As for all this scifi geekiness, it's all my mom's fault. I grew up with her watching ST:OS and old skool Dr. Who. She totally gets it and I bet if she could, she'd come with me to the cons.

As for friends and other family members who don't get it, frell 'em. It makes me no weirder than they are. I'm unique (say it with me Scapers) and "Unique is valuable".
                            sigpic
                            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

i don't do egg nog. milk and i don't get along, and i don't like eggs so....not much appealing

what's really good? cranberry iced tea. half tea, half cranberry juice. garnish with lime and it's really good
                              To me iced tea is meant to be...tea, iced. Luziane or Lipton) With some sugar. Perhaps mint. My sister makes the best mint tea. I'm not a fan of raspberry, lemon, etc. in my tea. I like it simple.

Paula Deen had an incredible punch recipe with cranberry juice (3 C), pineapple juice (1 48 oz can), lemonade concentrate (12 oz) and ginger ale (2 L). Talk about a punch that punches back!

I made homemade egg nog last year. What a shock to find out that it tasted better when left in the fridge overnight. Yummmmmm. But boy did we overdose on it. With no preservatives in it we didn't want it around long.

Just saw the previews for The Seer. Yay! Looks good! Did you know Sam is a great character? She looks like she plays a major role.

suse

suse
                              sigpic
                              Mourning Sanctuary.
                              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Thankyou all for the birthday wishes and cake
                                Here's a funny little story that happened to me yesterday, i'd bought this 'posh pud' for dinner last night but had to put it in the freezer at work until i was due to come home, i got home realised that i'd left the thing at work so bought a choc cake on the way over to my mum.
                                Got back home and later in the evening my daughter came over to see me and i told her that the 'posh pud' was still sat int the freezer at work buuut we have cake! and as i said 'we have cake' this picture of Jack O'neill came to mind and, well lets just say that i had a hard time trying to explain what i found so funny about the words 'we have cake'!
                                ......TARA......

Comment

Working...
                                X