Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
    *licks Uber*

teh is just the...a combination of laziness and autocorrect means that people have stopped correcting it to the point where it has been accepted into online language....it's part of L33t
    Thank you!!!! *takes bow*

I'd like to dedicate the post 80000th lick to all the lowly peons who assisted me in my rise to greatness.

ON EDIT: WHAT THE HECK??

My post was 80000th and now it's 80001st.

In fact, on my laptop in my room, it's still post 80000 because I haven't refreshed the page yet. How on earth is that possible? I know when posts are deleted that you move down but I don't understand how it could go up 1.

*iz confuzzled and saddened*

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      umm, actually, it's almost 1.6 MILLION views
      Yeah some how I erased a comma and a few zeros.

Go figure!

Original post has been corrected!

Comment

Originally posted by Über View Post
        Thank you!!!! *takes bow*

I'd like to dedicate the post 80000th lick to all the lowly peons who assisted me in my rise to greatness.

ON EDIT: WHAT THE HECK??

My post was 80000th and now it's 80001st.

In fact, on my laptop in my room, it's still post 80000 because I haven't refreshed the page yet. How on earth is that possible? I know when posts are deleted that you move down but I don't understand how it could go up 1.

*iz confuzzled and saddened*
        I think it's because I accidently posted my Hip Hip Hooray post in a thread all by itself. I requested that a mod delete it, but I think they moved the entire thread into this one which increased the thread count by 2( someone had replied to my post ) and then I deleted my original post because I had already reposted it in here. Not sure if any of that makes any sense though.

Sorry bout stealing your thunder, Oobs. I'll buy you a Hip Hip Hooray balloon to make amends ok? Would that be ok? Or would you prefer a lollipop? Autographed photo of Amanda? Hmmm.
        Last edited by ForeverSg1; 30 October 2007, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
          I think it's because I accidently posted my Hip Hip Hooray post in a thread all by itself. I requested that a mod delete it, but I think they moved the entire thread into this one which increased the thread count by 2( someone had replied to my post ) and then I deleted my original post because I had already reposted it in here. Not sure if any of that makes any sense though.

Sorry bout stealing your thunder, Oobs. I'll buy you a Hip Hip Hooray balloon to make amends ok? Would that be ok? Or would you prefer a lollipop? Autographed photo of Amanda? Hmmm.
          Nup...not you. I scrolled up the page of my yet-to-be-refreshed laptop and there you are.

So....still confuzzled.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            so, what are we going to do to celebrate EIGHTY THOUSAND POSTS?
            Rent a theatre in a central location to watch "Stuck" and then party .

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

congrats Samandans on 80,000 posts and 4,000 pages!

*licks* all around!!

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post
                In honor of an amazing character and the amazing actress who portrays her, let’s celebrate 4000 pages of serious and not so serious discussions, pictures, poems, sharing, and caring! Most of all, let’s celebrate the upbeat nature of the thread, the friends we’ve made, and the family that we’ve become over the last 3 years.

NC
                Damn..missed it by one page. While I was out changing fuses in my car, gathering birth records for a passport and paying on my car insurance, you were all here celebrating an awesome milestone. *stomps*

Ah well, least I can get in the tail-end of the fun.

YAY for Geekdom!! We rock!

You know, besides loving the obvious coolness of Samanda being recognized on Sam's whiteboard....

I have to tell you that I'm stunned...yes, stunned I tell you that Sam screwed up such a rudimentary equation. Even I can see that those symbols should be reversed and heck, if Hailey hadn't said anything, I know I would have been forced to have done it myself.

And she's called one of the top theoretical astrophysicists in the world. Bad Sam, bad!!!
                I gave that white board a double look and couldn't help chuckling. Equations are not my thing (nor most math really ) and I almost skipped over it on purpose but for some reason I paused. Glad I did. Very cool! Kudos and lots of green!

*avoids licks*

Comment

*hands licks round*

*specially chases down Cel to give her hers*
                  sigpic
                  Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                  My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                    Damn..missed it by one page. While I was out changing fuses in my car, gathering birth records for a passport and paying on my car insurance, you were all here celebrating an awesome milestone. *stomps*

Ah well, least I can get in the tail-end of the fun.

YAY for Geekdom!! We rock!

I gave that white board a double look and couldn't help chuckling. Equations are not my thing (nor most math really ) and I almost skipped over it on purpose but for some reason I paused. Glad I did. Very cool! Kudos and lots of green!

*avoids licks*
                    ASIF you can avoid the licking. It's the cornerstone of Samandan society!!!

*tackles and gives a double lick just for tryin' to dodge da lickin'*

Comment

*accepts lick, and passes it on*

Good job Samandans. Love, hugs, and Tappination.
                      sigpic

Comment

I've come to the determination that folks who waste countless amounts of time talking about how horrible a character Sam is and how terrible a person/actress Amanda is are poor souls who have refused, for whatever reason, to see and get to know something and someone pretty neat. They have locked themselves out and closed off their hearts and to that I say...THEIR LOSS.

All HAIL the TAPPINATOR!!!!!!
                        Hear, hear

I'm wondering whether I should feel saved or neglected by having missed out on the mass licking session...
                        sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
                          Hear, hear

I'm wondering whether I should feel saved or neglected by having missed out on the mass licking session...
                          You didn't miss out on anything!!!

The licking is an all day celebration for any landmark event. (Don't look at me so funny...it's in the rules. Nothin' I can do about it.)

So...*lickety lick-lick*

Comment

You didn't miss out on anything!!!

The licking is an all day celebration for any landmark event. (Don't look at me so funny...it's in the rules. Nothin' I can do about it.)

So...*lickety lick-lick*
                            Oi, that tickles
                            sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post
                              In honor of an amazing character and the amazing actress who portrays her, let’s celebrate 4000 pages of serious and not so serious discussions, pictures, poems, sharing, and caring! Most of all, let’s celebrate the upbeat nature of the thread, the friends we’ve made, and the family that we’ve become over the last 3 years.

NC
                              Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
                              WOW

4000 pages

...nearly 80,000 posts

and over 150,000 1.5 million views.

For a character who is considered to be so disliked, she doesn't seem to have too much trouble keeping up with all the so-called 'popular' kids.

Let's hear it for Sam and all the other unpopular geeks out there!

Holy Hannah WTG Samanda!!!

I am so proud to be able to come here every day to 'see' all of you, you have all become friends to me since I started to post and I have Amanda to thank for that. As we all know Amanda is a warm, funny, generous and humble person and I think this thread (and Amanda's fans in general) mirror those qualities perfectly, there is a special bond that unites us all and that bond starts with Amanda, the unexplainable feeling of strength and love we get ever time we watch her on TV or if we're lucky enough to meet her in person its kinda like Amanda has this ability to brighten a room just by walking in to it and being herself, well Samanda feels like this too...every post whether it be an ep discussion, character discussion, about Amanda, sharing news good or bad and even when we disagree with each other that special bond is always there. That's what makes me proud to be part of Samanda and a fan of Amanda...

SAMANDA'S WE ROCK!!! Let the Tappination begin!

PS Off to watch SGA now, back soon *licks*

Julia(samcarterrules)
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                                Nope, it was a bogus rumour. Some net kiddie with too much time on their hands.

I'm hanging out for this weeks ep too, though I hope the lighting isn't as dark as last weeks because I had trouble seeing that one.
                                Ah, well then just increase the brightness of the screen. So what if they will look washed out, at least you'll be able to see the episode
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X