Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    I read that they only used the PS2 version at the trade show, but that it's coming out for PS2, xbox and PC too.
    Thankyou dipsofjazz. That's good to hear!

I've been looking around a bit.
    official site
    http://www.stargate-thealliance.com/index.php?flash=1

screenshots on the official site
    http://www.stargate-thealliance.com/...d=1366&lang=en

screenshots
    http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/716/716141/imgs_1.html
    Last edited by deepspace; 24 May 2005, 02:17 PM.

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Here is the way I hope we get to see more of Sam in S9

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
        Hell yes! We want more kick-a$$ Sam in season 9.
        sigpic

Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you, deepspace for continuing the story! It's great, and you're managing to include all of us!

NC

Comment

ADD A CAPTION...

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31
              ADD A CAPTION...

Eww, Janet! I can't believe you volunteered to clean out the colonel's refrigerator.

NC

Comment

Hey there everyone! I must say I'm being completely UNDERWHELMED by the number of pictures I've received of my fellow Samandans... Come on, people! Send 'em in! missmarybethhouse at hotmail.com...

Please?

Don't forget to add your screen name and your real name (at least your real first name...)

And also, be sure to include your social security number, mother's maiden name and at LEAST one of your major credit cards...

(that last part was a joke in case anyone gets freaked)...

But for this Samandan photo, I will only add what you give me permission to add...okay?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

ADD A CAPTION...

I guess we should have put the cover on before we microwaved those leftovers.

Comment

ADD A CAPTION...

What the hell was the colonel thinking when he fed chili to that Jaffa baby?

NC

Comment

i'm confuzzled, who's doinig the memories of amanda?

uber are you just doing regular pictures?

I may have sent the wrong things to the wrong folks
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
                        What the hell was the colonel thinking when he fed chili to that Jaffa baby?

NC
                        that is EXACTLY what i was thinking!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                          i'm confuzzled, who's doinig the memories of amanda?

uber are you just doing regular pictures?

I may have sent the wrong things to the wrong folks
                          yup...nice regular pictures...but make them good pictures...otherwise this won't work.

and more people have to send them to me or it won't be worth it...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                            yup...nice regular pictures...but make them good pictures...otherwise this won't work.

and more people have to send them to me or it won't be worth it...

i don't have any good pictures of me, literally.

there's a reason i'm the family photographer, the world is a much nicer place with me behind the camera

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver

i don't have any good pictures of me, literally.

there's a reason i'm the family photographer, the world is a much nicer place with me behind the camera
                              that's fine...i'm not altogether photogenic myself...but this is just for the "class photo" of Samanda...it would be best for as close to a full body shot as possible. No head shots...otherwise, I'll have to morph it onto another persons body so the "class photo" theme is consistent.

I think I'll use one of me from about 9 years ago...I think I was wearing a t-shirt, shorts and and baseball cap...

so we're not looking for glam here folks. Just make sure the picture QUALITY is good.

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
                                The Gateworld home page has a link to another story about the SG1 video game, including info about the various weapons that the characters will use.

"Carter [Tapping] has the ribbon device, which she can use to throw people off cliffs."

Wow, actually acknowledging that Sam has the ability to use the device! Now if only the actual show would do the same.

You can find the whole story here

NC
                                Yeah, you get to see a sneak peek of it in the E3 Trailer - She throws some Jaffa to ground with it, then picks them off with the P-90. In the SGC too... Then the SuperSoldier throws her out of the briefing room window

Originally posted by deepspace
                                Gee, I just read somewhere that Stargate: SG1-The Alliance is only a playstation2 game.
                                Please tell me this is wrong. I had always gotten the impression that it was just a general computer game which could be played on the computer.
                                Yeah as Dipps said, it's coming out on PC, PS2 and Xbox. They even said that they've developed the three versions seperatly, so we wont just get a port of the Xbox version We'll see though

Comment

Working...
                                X