X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
    I loved that bit too...
    Spoiler:
    I was like...you go girl! She didn't flinch or backdown.
    Me too...

Spoiler:
    Sam has been up against big Jaffa, system lords and replicators...there's no way Ronan would intimidate her

Oh and I also laughed at the fruit basket bit
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Bex Calo View Post
      hey all did anyone just see on www.katkam.ca the publicity stunt for sanctuary? sorry if this is wrong place to post but just go to the page and look at te last 24hr archieves!! its a close up
      Okay I went there, looked up the archives...and didn't know what to look for. Can you point me in the right direction?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

RE reunion
        Spoiler:
        it was pretty good though i have to admit at the end i was like; "what? thats it!? seemed a sort of abrupt ending to me.

loved sam's scene with ronon. disappointed she didn't have one with teyla, but not surprised.

loved mckay assuming that he had been given command only to discover that his arch rival (in his mind) has gotten it.

loved the little nod to the shippers (as i perceived it, i get the impression here that not everyone saw it as such. honestly for a second there i almost thought i'd stumbled into the ship "discussion" thread) but also looking forward to seeing her office set up with the pics of everyone else. although i've heard mention of a pic of almost everyone except teal'c. wtf? its cool, she probably keeps that one in her wallet or bedside locker next to the one of thor.

can't believe (and sorry if i've missed it) nobody's mentioned the "thanks, i also do weddings and award show's" bit. hilarious. in a funny because its true kind of way.

similar thing, but in a more touching sentimental way, with the scene with teal'c. you (and by you i mean i) really get the feeling that was largely true to reality for them. nice scene.

and that about covers my flyby middle of the night post on that. well i'm off to bed. early start tomorrow and all that. ...

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie View Post
          RE reunion
          Spoiler:
          but also looking forward to seeing her office set up with the pics of everyone else. although i've heard mention of a pic of almost everyone except teal'c. wtf?
          Don't worry,
          Spoiler:
          his is there along with everyone else's.

Comment

Originally posted by Über View Post
            Okay I went there, looked up the archives...and didn't know what to look for. Can you point me in the right direction?
            Look at the pictures from 13.20 onwards. There's a sign on the bridge.
            sigpic

Comment

http://www.katkam.ca/p.asp?what=larg...1013133200.jpg

Try this.

Failing that, scroll down to Archive 1 and you are looking for a picture with a date code of 20071013 and time from 13.31 onwards. (If you are reading this several days from 13th October, go to Archive 3 and enter the date and go from there.)

Kay aka Mumsey
              For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post

Try this.

Failing that, scroll down to Archive 1 and you are looking for a picture with a date code of 20071013 and time from 13.31 onwards. (If you are reading this several days from 13th October, go to Archive 3 and enter the date and go from there.)

Kay aka Mumsey
                Thanks for the link mumsey! I tried to find it as well and gave up since all that text had me confused.
                sigpic
                I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Do a 48 hour search and look at the time stamp ... 20071013 13:36

Doh! Dips and Mumsey already beat me to it!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
                    20071013 13:36
                    sif not 13:37 :|

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post

Try this.

Kay aka Mumsey
                      Thanks!

SanctuaryforAll.com

Watch it!!

They were only there for about 20 minutes or so. Did they do it just to get picked up on a cam?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Hi everyone, the surgery went well. It only took 10 minutes to fix the tear in my left eye and I can see out of it (hence this post ). The right eye took about 2 hours and all went well, now it's just a waiting game (about 2 weeks to get an idea) to see how much vision I get back, but the doctor's are hopeful

I can see light out of my right eye so that's a major step forward.

Uh oh, Mum's yelling at me to get in bed already!!

I'll be able to use the computer for longer later in the week. I'm feeling good so I probably won't bug Mum for several days yet

BBL
                        -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                          Hi everyone, the surgery went well. It only took 10 minutes to fix the tear in my left eye and I can see out of it (hence this post ). The right eye took about 2 hours and all went well, now it's just a waiting game (about 2 weeks to get an idea) to see how much vision I get back, but the doctor's are hopeful

I'll be able to use the computer for longer later in the week. I'm feeling good so I probably won't bug Mum for several days yet

BBL
                          Yeah good news......thanks for letting us know...praying for a speedy recovery for you!
                          sigpic

Comment

BBL
                            That's Great news RoX!! So glad to hear you are doing better... we will definitely keep you in our thoughts and prayers over the next two weeks!!

LOL about the feeling good part so not causing your mom any trouble, well .... except the being up out of bed part

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                              Yeah good news......thanks for letting us know...praying for a speedy recovery for you!
                              Yea what Jan said Get better soon
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

BBL
                                Yay for quick surgeries! Still sending those positive thoughts your way. I was actually thinking of you on Friday when I was driving home from work and wondering how your surgery went...funny how everyone here has become 'family' in a sense.

Anyhoo, behave and perhaps your mom won't be bugging YOU with odd chores around the house since your feeling so good.

My advice...Be sly, stay in bed and milk this time for all it's worth.

Comment

Working...
                                X