X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
    OK some S4 Trio spoilers re Sam's "relationship" from JM's blog :

Spoiler:
    "Still, we did manage to squeeze in a viewing of Trio. Great, great episode. Unfortunately, the director’s cut was running long and certain things ended up not making the cut - the chiefest being Carter’s discussion about “that guy in Washington”. Nevertheless, the exchange will make the deleted footage compilation Ivon Bartok is in the process of putting together for the season four dvd release - or, perhaps, find its way into a future episode."
    Spoiler:
    I'm happy and I'm sad...when is SGA S4 coming out on DVD? I'm soooo there.

Comment

Spoiler:
      "Still, we did manage to squeeze in a viewing of Trio. Great, great episode. Unfortunately, the director’s cut was running long and certain things ended up not making the cut - the chiefest being Carter’s discussion about “that guy in Washington”. Nevertheless, the exchange will make the deleted footage compilation Ivon Bartok is in the process of putting together for the season four dvd release - or, perhaps, find its way into a future episode."
      Wow... Am I the only one who finds the irony of this little detail darkly humorous?

There's no such thing as true closure, I suppose.

Comment

regarding Joe's blog

I don't think it's all bad because.....
        Spoiler:
        we don't actually see Carter get promoted that apparently happens in the movies. So just because it's not on Atlantis it's not all bad. I don't really want the resolution on Atlantis... I prefer it to be on SG-1 movies. Joe has been a shipper for a long while so I feel ok about them not shipping Sam with anyone on Atlantis... Joe already said the character wouldn't be shipped with anyone on Atlantis.
        I'm not worried

Comment

Spoiler:
          I'm happy that it didn't make it in tbh. Less time on Sam's relationship, more time on Sam pwning noobs. Besides,
          Spoiler:
          sif she wouldn't be talking about "that girl at the SGC" anyway. Assuming Vala is still at the SGC...

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
            I'm happy that it didn't make it in tbh. Less time on Sam's relationship, more time on Sam pwning noobs. Besides,
            Spoiler:
            sif she wouldn't be talking about "that girl at the SGC" anyway. Assuming Vala is still at the SGC...
            Haha. Yes, more of Sam pwning noobs, please. If the rest is nothing more than a statement made in passing, it's not worth it...

Spoiler:
            ...Especially when it can be construed as any number of gentlemen, depending on who you ask.

Unambiguity, or nothing at all, por favor.

Comment

:: appears from lurkdom a small suburb of the underworld but not as hot::

VidVest At

vidvest AT

more vidvest
              one more

this might be a duplicate post so forgives me if it is.

:: waves:: I lurk therefore I am.

"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it."--Thucydides

Comment

Oh wow... I love that first one, the black and white one! That could so be me and any one of my friends.
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                  I think it is a 1966 Shelby Mustang.....here's a link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelby_Mustang#1965

Yes they have rear seats that fold down. I believe they were referred to as Fastbacks.
                  hmm...Fastbacks I thought was just the general shape of the backside of the car. I've always called the fold-down rear seat a "rumble seat." *shrug*

Originally posted by kir_fect View Post

VidVest At

vidvest AT

more vidvest
                  one more

Ooh thanks! Love the pics!

Hehe...nice little lead into as well but "lurkdom" can't be all that. Come join us more often!

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                  Oh wow... I love that first one, the black and white one! That could so be me and any one of my friends.
                  *cough* Me thinks it could be anyone of us and our friends as well.
                  Last edited by Celandine; 02 October 2007, 09:20 PM. Reason: darn spelling

Comment

Anyone else noticed one of the banner ads at the bottom of the page is for a 2007 Shelby Mustang?

Coincidence? I think not!
                    Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                    William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                    Anon

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                      Anyone else noticed one of the banner ads at the bottom of the page is for a 2007 Shelby Mustang?

Coincidence? I think not!
                      google picks out keywords on the page and puts up ads relating to it. I keep getting these stupid bright pink "Find your perfect lover" with hearts and other crap, probably because of the "Relationships" and the fact that you guys keep talking about shippy stuff Stop it

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                        It's like the forehead thing we do! Remember after the Cuba Carnival we were doing it with the flashy thing?! I still have one that works

(There needs to be a penguin in the post icons...)
                        sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                        "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                        My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by kir_fect View Post

VidVest At

vidvest AT

more vidvest
                          one more

very cool...I too like the black and white one...it's such an awesome shot

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                          google picks out keywords on the page and puts up ads relating to it. I keep getting these stupid bright pink "Find your perfect lover" with hearts and other crap, probably because of the "Relationships" and the fact that you guys keep talking about shippy stuff Stop it
                          I am a member of a forum where part of it gets repeated ads for heartburn drugs due to over use of the word 'purple' *rolls eyes*
                          sigpic
                          Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                          My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Good Evening Samandans... I can't sleep....
                            sigpic
                            awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
                              It's like the forehead thing we do! Remember after the Cuba Carnival we were doing it with the flashy thing?! I still have one that works

(There needs to be a penguin in the post icons...)
                              Hehe, it so is!

And that sounds really dodgy. I wish we could do it wish the flashy thing every night.
                              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Ok, after Doppleganger Uber has totally convinced me that Carter/Keller is teh new ship to go

Comment

Working...
                                X