Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChopinGal
    That's the best pickup line I've heard in ages! Most men are not even looking at my linguistics ...

Now, as to the stealth mission ... sadly, I'm still just learning the techie skills myself ... so we'll have to pass the assignment on to those more competent ... like Uber and Kat!
    Well, you were ever so complimentary about my knobblies...

Speaking of which, if Uber or Kat do undertake the mission, maybe I should run interference for them? I'm sure the sight of my knobblies would distract the heretics long enough for our agents to do the business...

1s4S

Comment

I think Sky is right ... as much as we would be ever so tempted to throw this banner into the heretics' camps, it wouldn't be worth the effort because some people will never be able to laugh at themselves or their foibles or life in general!!! And they would take the banner and use it for target practice!

So it will just have to be our own little private Samandan joke!

Comment

Okay, what are Sam and Daniel doing?

Captions please ...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...elThinking.jpg
        The new SG-1 X-Ray Spex worked just a bit too well...

Sam (thinks): That's my underwear Jack's wearing!!!

Daniel (thinks): Oh. My. God. Teal'c!!!

*And my session just fell over - hope I've not tripped the SAGC Good Taste filter*
        Last edited by 1speed4Sam; 19 May 2005, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam

Daniel (thinks): That's my underwear Teal'c's wearing!!!
          LOL You definitely belong to the Royal Guard as you seem to enjoy all undercover work!

Comment

Okay, must be off to work ... but, now that I've mastered the art of digital transfer, I'm like a kid in a candy shop! Can't get enough ... so, I leave you all with this image to ponder:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...ifeVestSam.jpg

Whatever is Sam doing?!

Caption, please!

Comment

LOL You definitely belong to the Royal Guard as you seem to enjoy all undercover work!
              I've just made a minor edit - hopefully this will avoid drawing too much attention to it...

1s4S

Comment

Okay, must be off to work ... but, now that I've mastered the art of digital transfer, I'm like a kid in a candy shop! Can't get enough ... so, I leave you all with this image to ponder:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...ifeVestSam.jpg

Whatever is Sam doing?!

Caption, please!
                Sam takes precautions after Jack receives his new SG-1 X-Ray Spex...

Comment

Yes, nothing to fear
                  The Royal Psychiatrist is near

If we must shed a tear
                  And cry in our beer

She'll be there to cheer
                  Or maybe just sneer

Our Royal Doc is no slouch
                  While we're on the couch

She may just be chilling
                  But we'll get the billing

Yeah, we may be whacko
                  But then so is Jacko

One fry short of a happy meal
                  What is fake and what is real

Doc may put us to the test
                  Samanda is our cuckoo's nest

She may find, though,
                  Before too long,
                  That she's become a part
                  Of this crazy throng

GATES OF SAMANDA ... ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK
                  (blushes furiously)

Thank you for that fantastic poem Chopin. I was going to ask if I could be the Royal Potions Maker or something on that order. I'm sooooooo proud to be the Royal Psychiatrist, only one thing, Sam won't need me much. :-(

However, I will treat all loyal members of Samanda, free of charge, day or night. It's the very least I can do.

(Goes out to buy a new couch)
                  On fighting:
                  Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                  Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                    (blushes furiously)

Thank you for that fantastic poem Chopin. I was going to ask if I could be the Royal Potions Maker or something on that order. I'm sooooooo proud to be the Royal Psychiatrist, only one thing, Sam won't need me much. :-(

However, I will treat all loyal members of Samanda, free of charge, day or night. It's the very least I can do.

Better make it a large one - it looks like you're going to have a lot of custom after Season 9...

1s4S

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                      (blushes furiously)

Dear Royal Doctor

I am thrilled to hear of your acceptance to the position of Royal "Doctor" to the Samandan populace. However, should we list you as: Royal Physician (you obviously have a dual degree in both I.M. and Psychiatry), or Royal Counselor or Royal Psychiatrist/Shrink ... please inform, madam. We feel that you will become an important player on the scene ... heaven knows ... the royal hens, alone, sometimes do get a bit out of control. And, as new Security Guard has mentioned above, methinks your new couch will be kept busy.

Free therapy for the masses?! Methinks I may have to have you lie down on the couch and counsel you myself!

Respectfully,

Court Jester

Comment

Daniel (thinks): Oh. My. God. Teal'c!!!

*And my session just fell over - hope I've not tripped the SAGC Good Taste filter*
                        And a fine edit it is! Even funnier now when we're left wondering about what Teal'c is really wearing under his BDUs! Good job!

Still LOL .... And you've only seen just one episode! What will happen once you get to know the storylines and the cast?!!
                        Last edited by ChopinGal; 19 May 2005, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                          Well Uber and I sat and chatted about my Sam banner and decided it was the photo we didn't like, so after a brief discussion Uber came up with this little number that I think is much better.

Pretty darn good job seeing as she completely remade my banner on her own.

Thanks Uber!
                          Kat
                          I like this picture better too. Good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                            Well, I don't have any problems filling in while Strix is on leave
                            Yes, AD, I'm sure you won't!

Comment

Sam takes precautions after Jack receives his new SG-1 X-Ray Spex...
                              ROTFLOL You're on a roll!

Comment

Great job, you two! Now ... psst ... who wants to go undercover and "plant this" banner on one of the pesky, nasty threads?!
                                Not sure how ForeverSG1 feels about putting her version over there...but if I put mine, I'd be pelted into the naquadah mines.

However I might consider it if I was dared to do so...

MB

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X