Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
    Question:
    Has anyone figured out which episodes Carter won't be in?

I've tried to keep track, but I'm having a hard time figuring out which ones won't require Carter's presence/assistance/etc.

I think PG15 might have a list.

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
      I think PG15 might have a list.
      Gracias. Sabes donde?

Comment

the sky is falling,
        the sky is falling,
        the sky is falling

plop

umm, yeah, ok, nothing to see here

In other words, just as how the pro ship bunch will take joe's comment and blow it out of proportion and get their hopes up for thier ship to come in (pun intended) the anti ship brigade will build what is potentially 1-2 throwaway lines into the crisis of a lifetime, the end of the show as we know it and the worst tragedy to hit the world in months
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

In Trio,
          Spoiler:
          if they mention Sam's love life, and especially if it involves Sam and Jack, I would hope that the not-so-subtle aspect of the conversation is very clear, very direct and very concise. Otherwise, I'd really rather they not mention it at all.
          Oh, gosh, me too!
          Spoiler:
          Because if it is ambiguous, or left hanging, or open to interpretation then the whole bruhaha will start again. I hope they make a decision one way or the other.

Bucky

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky View Post
            Oh, gosh, me too!
            Spoiler:
            Because if it is ambiguous, or left hanging, or open to interpretation then the whole bruhaha will start again. I hope they make a decision one way or the other.

Bucky
            I think we'll probably see the "fishing" photo close and that would be the great shippy hint

Comment

Happy Birthday Tracy!!
              I hope you had/are having a great day!

Comment

you know, in trio

all they need to to is...oh have a line like

Spoiler:
                I can't wait to rotate back to earth and have some downtime. what are you going to do colonel?

Sam: Oh, i thought i'd go up to minnesota

minnesota? what the heck is in minnesota?

Sam: This sweet little cabin by a lake with no fish.

If there's no fish then...

Sam: It's not the where, it's the who...and who i'll be spending my week with. Now...and back onto the plot at hand
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  you know, in trio

all they need to to is...oh have a line like

Spoiler:
                  I can't wait to rotate back to earth and have some downtime. what are you going to do colonel?

Sam: Oh, i thought i'd go up to minnesota

minnesota? what the heck is in minnesota?

Sam: This sweet little cabin by a lake with no fish.

If there's no fish then...

Sam: It's not the where, it's the who...and who i'll be spending my week with. Now...and back onto the plot at hand

Yeah that could work

Comment

A daily reminder to give love to Sam's Hair:

Vote here if you'd like

She's still slipping

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                      I don't know where you guys get this stuff. No, they just like fishing. There's no relationship at all other than mutual respect. None! La, la, la, I'm not listening/reading. jckfan goes back to the comfort of the polar bears' ice flow.
                      Don't worry jckfan55, Jack took Teal'c fishing years before he took the rest of his team at the end of season 8.

And I thought SDJ had gone the way of the dinosaurs years ago, like their arch rivals, The Sam and Jack Horsewomen?

I'm still torn as to whether I will be watching Atlantis, it hasn't piqued my interest thus far, no disrespect to it's fans, that's me not Atlantis. I don't watch much TV at all and currently, Heroes is making my ears prick up, rather than Stargate. And Life on Mars which I adore!

I like the idea of more Sam but for me, I think Stargate SG1 ended with the end of season 10. Wait until season 4 of Atlantis starts, I'll see.

FF
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
                        Don't worry jckfan55, Jack took Teal'c fishing years before he took the rest of his team at the end of season 8.

And I thought SDJ had gone the way of the dinosaurs years ago, like their arch rivals, The Sam and Jack Horsewomen?

I'm still torn as to whether I will be watching Atlantis, it hasn't piqued my interest thus far, no disrespect to it's fans, that's me not Atlantis. I don't watch much TV at all and currently, Heroes is making my ears prick up, rather than Stargate. And Life on Mars which I adore!

I like the idea of more Sam but for me, I think Stargate SG1 ended with the end of season 10. Wait until season 4 of Atlantis starts, I'll see.

FF
                        Yeah, but Tealc hated it while Sam liked it hence her password and her photo

Comment

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y T R A C Y J A N E !
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ccdsah View Post
                            Yeah, but Tealc hated it while Sam liked it hence her password and her photo
                            I assume he enjoyed it more when Sam and Daniel were there at the end of season 8. It was nice to see the whole team kick back and relax at the end.

FF
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah. And then I feel like every little thing that's said in interviews or commentaries or at conventions is scrutinized by people from all sides, because they're so involved in it... It's easy to lose objectivity with that sort of thing. The actors - AT, in particular - can't seem to get it right with some fans. If she says one thing, people jump on it; if she says the opposite, people jump on it. And then go on, and on, and on...

Like you, I liked Sam/Teal'c and Sam/Jack. And it was only when S9 premiered that I realized how OK I would be if S/J was never shown on screen. I feel like it had taken away so much of what made the Sam/Jack friendship dynamic enjoyable, and all it did was cause controversy. It didn't help that they never seemed to provide a definitive answer to the ship questions.

Frankly, I've really liked my Sam/Jack ship-free seasons, because it has allowed me to enjoy early episodes with sprinkles of friendship, shippy fanfiction and vids, and all other manner of S/J fanon, without having to worry about the lame baggage that comes with TPTB's waffled attempts at "resolution".

In Trio,
                              Spoiler:
                              if they mention Sam's love life, and especially if it involves Sam and Jack, I would hope that the not-so-subtle aspect of the conversation is very clear, very direct and very concise. Otherwise, I'd really rather they not mention it at all.
                              I agree with Spazz I tried to green you but it wouldn't let me

I prefer Jack/Sam as long as they are not in the same chain of command... because I would like to see a definite resolution and it can be just a comment... just as long it's very clear on Atlantis one way or the other... lol of course I'm hoping that it will be J/S.

A comment like Sky suggested would be good, for those on Atlantis that don't watch SG-1 won't have a clue what they are talking about, but the viewers that also watched Sg-1 would get it. And there would be no doubt who she was talking about.

Is Trio
                              Spoiler:
                              the episode where it's just McKay, Carter and Dr. Keller ? The name kinda goes with the the number of actors in the episode. I honestly don't know... just asking. If so it will air in the 2nd part of the season.
                              Last edited by ann_sgcfan; 03 August 2007, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
                                I assume he enjoyed it more when Sam and Daniel were there at the end of season 8. It was nice to see the whole team kick back and relax at the end.

FF
                                There were more people, so the midges no longer concentrated their determined little efforts on him alone

It was a nice little scene, wasn't it?
                                sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Working...
                                X