X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prion View Post
    http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/n...9-b9e691e41fd7

Vancouver Sun
    August 2nd - Local filmmaker John Bolton has plenty of reasons to smile. His short film Breakdown was recently nominated for four Canadian Comedy Awards -- best director, best writer, best actress (Amanda Tapping, Stargate SG1) and best actor (Winston Rekert*, Neon Rider). It will be shown at the outdoor Harmony Arts Festival in John Lawson Park in North Vancouver at 9:15 p.m. Aug. 11
    Thanks for posting this!

I found this link for the awards. Canadian Comedy Awards Just click the 2007 nominees link to get the pdf file listing of nominees.

I think it's very cool that Amanda is getting some recognizition for her comedic talents. Hopefully she'll get more opportunities in the future to do comedy because she's a natural.
    Last edited by ForeverSg1; 02 August 2007, 05:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
      Thanks for posting this!

I found this link for the awards. Canadian Comedy Awards Just click the 2007 nominees link to get the pdf file listing of nominees.

I think it's very cool that Amanda is getting some recognizition for her comedic talents. Hopefully she'll get more opportunities in the future to do comedy because she's a natural.
      the real issue is when do we get to see Breakdown? And Stuck for that matter.
      Here I am scrabbling for AT sightings by watching her as the ghost in Haunting of Lisa and her brief role in The Donor. Yes, I actually found a copy of The Donor, just for AT's (2?) scenes.

AT is the LEAD in Sanctuary, yay! But my sense is that even with AT being an EP, she doesn't demand all the screen time. Of course I'd like to see more Helen Magnus, but she does need a framework to operate in. AT seems to look out for the project as a whole, not just her part. I'm really enjoying it and hope we get a full "season." Anyone know when we'll know about that? I've done my part by buying the eps.

Comment

Comment

http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/n...9-b9e691e41fd7

Vancouver Sun
          August 2nd - Local filmmaker John Bolton has plenty of reasons to smile. His short film Breakdown was recently nominated for four Canadian Comedy Awards -- best director, best writer, best actress (Amanda Tapping, Stargate SG1) and best actor (Winston Rekert*, Neon Rider). It will be shown at the outdoor Harmony Arts Festival in John Lawson Park in North Vancouver at 9:15 p.m. Aug. 11
          Yay! That short is so funny! I got to see it at the Vancouver con and then again a week later at a film festival out here in the L.A. area (Calabasas to be specific)

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
          I wasn't at Comic con but I think the free download code was so people could download for free the first webisode in HD or SD rather than watching on Squnity vision via youtube.

Can someone who was at COmic con confirm please.

Becks
          [who is alive, just really really busy]
          Confirmed.

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
          Yay!! More con pics...and fantastic resolution too...thank you Amanda!!

I need to get me one of those...my digital camera is not very friendly to me!!

Awww...c'mon....I promise I won't laugh...you have got to show us!!! Please!!!!!!
          You're welcome, I am happy with how they turned out. Each con my pics seem to improve a bit as I figure out my camera

And I might share after a bit more tweaking in photoshop.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
            Photo of AT wearing rose colored glasses to read Season 9 scripts.

Comment

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2007/08/02...7-photo-diary/ - Aw, cute shot of Ben Browder and Amanda Tapping. Check it out as it leads to more…

Comment

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2007/08/02...7-photo-diary/ - Aw, cute shot of Ben Browder and Amanda Tapping. Check it out as it leads to more…
                Thanks for the link.

This leads into AT's photo diary with MTV. If you guys get the chance, try to digg it, because it'd be really cool if MTV, of all things, focused more on Stargate, the less "trendy" sci-fi series.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                  Thanks for the link.

This leads into AT's photo diary with MTV. If you guys get the chance, try to digg it, because it'd be really cool if MTV, of all things, focused more on Stargate, the less "trendy" sci-fi series.
                  I'm in shot #4 and #9 see if you can spot me

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                    Haha, oh I spotted you right away.

ETA: Throwing up gang signs both times!
                    Last edited by the dancer of spaz; 02 August 2007, 01:54 PM.

Comment

I spotted you right away
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Haha, oh I spotted you right away.

ETA: Throwing up gang signs both times!
                        Not gang signs. I was 'rawkin out'

Or something.

It's a habit when someone take my picture.

Comment

Not gang signs. I was 'rawkin out'

Or something.

It's a habit when someone take my picture.
                          That's alright. Somehow I always manage to have this dopey, "Duhhh, which way diddy go?" look on my face when people take my picture.

Somehow "rawkin out" - or "rockin' oot," for our Canadian friends - sounds much cooler.

Comment

That's alright. Somehow I always manage to have this dopey, "Duhhh, which way diddy go?" look on my face when people take my picture.

Somehow "rawkin out" - or "rockin' oot," for our Canadian friends - sounds much cooler.
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Or the "Wow, are those mine?" face.

Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                                Or the "Wow, are those mine?" face.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...abit/BOOBS.jpg
                                Haha. Or, "Hello, ladies."

*shakes fist menacingly*

Comment

Working...
                                X