Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday, Dani76!!

I hope you guys had a nice rest of the weekend at Comic-Con!

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
      Happy Birthday, Dani76!!

What spazzy said Hope its a good one for you
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Happy Birthday, Dani76!!

I hope you guys had a nice rest of the weekend at Comic-Con!

Agreed!
        Happy Birthday Dani76!!
        Haven't seen you in a awhile! Hope you are doing well!

Comment

Happy Birthday Dani!
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

AT can be the cute girl next door or go total glam. Dang she's cool!

Waiting for my Sanctuary download--taps foot impatiently.
            Last edited by jckfan55; 30 July 2007, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              there is nothing wrong with being vertically challenged...after all, if we fall down...we dont' fall very far, thus we hurt ourselves less
              True that...AND when it comes to butt kicking...our legs don't really have to go that far to kick anyone's butt.

Oh and I finally figured out that look of Amanda's in that pic that OOOOoooooOOOber KEEPS posting...it's a "come hither so I can kick your butt in my best dress."
              sigpic
              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                Not always Even if you are little you can fall from high
                Just remember this...if you try to push this vertically challenged person from a high place, make sure that when I hit the ground, I'm dead. <weg>
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                  Oh man... when I come over you're going to kick my arse! Then I will give you a big hug and put on puppy dog eyes and a... a... lip quiver and you will feel so, so, so guilty.
                  I won't...I'll just use my secret weapon. <weg>

*looks at NZNeep and then whispers...CHOCOLATE NIGELLA

*watches as NZNeep falls over her tongue drooling over the Chocolate Nigella

Works every time.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    as far as i'm concerned, i'm normal. ain't my fault the rest of hte world is abnormally tall

To quote a friend of mine AMEN and HELL YEAH!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Sorry I got stuck at the booth and never made it to dinner on Saturday I would have loved to have spent some time visiting with you.

Spaz sorry I had to leave and missed saying goodbye to you. Glad you got home safe - I did have a good time when we got to see each other.
                      My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Melora View Post
                        I don't know if this has been posted already, but it is a video from Comic Con with Ben and Amanda talking about their adventures in the Artic. It's called "Stargate on Ice." There is a brief commercial before the vid starts.

http://video.syndication.msn.com/v/D...44610b&f=CADIU

Very nice little vid.
                        Lovely to see Amanda and hearBen. I got no sound for Amanda's portion. Was that just me??

Kay aka Mumsey
                        For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

just because...

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post

Sorry I got stuck at the booth and never made it to dinner on Saturday I would have loved to have spent some time visiting with you.

Spaz sorry I had to leave and missed saying goodbye to you. Glad you got home safe - I did have a good time when we got to see each other.
                            No worries, tsax. I know you were a very busy lady this weekend. As usual, I had a great time hanging out with you. Thanks for being our fearless con leader, and I hope you gave minigeek and starrgazer a hard time Sunday morning.

ETA: But not ForeverSg1, because she was innocent...
                            Last edited by the dancer of spaz; 30 July 2007, 02:27 PM.

Comment

No worries, tsax. I know you were a very busy lady this weekend. As usual, I had a great time hanging out with you. Thanks for being our fearless con leader, and I hope you gave minigeek and starrgazer a hard time Sunday morning.

ETA: But not ForeverSg1, because she was innocent...
                              Ah Spazzy, I think you might want to check out Joe's blog...I think we spotted your little group in one of the audience pictures
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                                Ah Spazzy, I think you might want to check out Joe's blog...I think we spotted your little group in one of the audience pictures
                                Heh heh, yeah... We knew it was only a matter of time before we were spotted. I'm not exactly the most inconspicuous member of the group, that's for sure.

It should be noted that we were pretty diligent about getting (and keeping) those seats, too. And in a room that seats several thousand, I'm not sorry that we did it. It wouldn't have been worth the insanity any other way, imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X