X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam's 100 Guilty Pleasures

100. Oreo's
    99. Rick Springfield
    98. Lock picking and motorcycle riding (what they go together don't they?)
    97. Jack (yeah, you knew it had to be there, might as well get it over with!)
    98. Godiva chocolate in her desk drawer
    97. Singing in the shower.
    94. Thunderstorms.
    93. Craftily and furtively rearranging important items in Daniel's office when he's popped out for a minute. Because no-one ever suspects her.
    92. Anime (hentai)
    91. An hour long soak in the bathtub and a glass of wine.
    90. Jack's gameboy... one day he will realize that's her intials beside the highest score.
    89. Sometimes (just once in a while) she eats GREEN JELL-O!!!!
    88. The Simpsons. Sure, she makes a point of saying she doesn't getting it...but it's just for show.
    87. Old school Sci-Fi shows. She SAYS she watches them just to mock the science, but she thinks the original Apollo is WAY hotter than the current.
    86. Wormhole X-Treme!
    85. Teal'c's Hats - She's got pictures of him in everything from a sombrero to a beanie.
    84. Thinking the lead actor from Wormhole X-Treme! is hawt
    83. Thinking the lead actress from Wormhole X-Treme! is hawt
    82. Rearranging the keys on other peoples keyboards.
    81. Rearranging the name plates on the office door to keep Jack from finding his real office
    80. Pickpocket... swapping peoples swipe cards around so they are restricted to all the wrong areas.
    79. Finding excuses reasons to take F-302s out for test runs through the solar system.
    78. MacGyver reruns!
    77. Instigating 'team' workouts. Because its all about training and comraderie and team spirit and she never looks at their arms ever, ever, ever... (I blame the audio commentary with AT for 'Evolution Part 1' for this one ).
    76. 'Accidentally' telling Jonas to wear the wrong colour (Because I think we're all a little bit mean sometimes ).
    75. Stashing all the blue jello away for her self.
    74. Eating chocolate together with beer.
    73. Sabotaging Helping McKay's experiments. (just the little ones.)
    72. Blue lingerie, anything from Victoria's Secret.
    71. European sports cars (silver)
    70. Harley-Davidson bikes
    69. Stupefy Jack with long words and complex phrases just to hear him say, "What?"
    68. Breaking into vala's room when she's asleep and nicking part of her wardrobe for a date
    67. hot tubbing, with margarita in hand.
    66. Sneaking a peek at the guys bathing while off-world.
    65. The guys in tuxedos. Meltworthy.

64. Mocha-cino's, pedicures...and lace!!!

63. Hanging out in her house, au naturale!
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post

Jack looks at Sam and thinks: "Damn she's good at ignoring Daniel."
      ya know, it just hit me....that's almsot EXACTLY what rick wore at avalon.

dude must onw 20 pairs of khakis and lots of black shirts...and white socks, can't forget the white socks
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post

Oh so that's why Jack always offers to mow her lawn
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
          We know that Cater at least will drink a Guinness, but for some reason I don't know if that would be her first choice (probably because I don't want to seem like I am projecting). I wonder if she'd like Smithwicks? That's second on my list
          Personally..I'll stick with my Heineken...or my Crownies...forget the stout...actually I wouldn't mind a wee drop of Drambui about right now...it's freezing here and I need something to warm me up...but I have to pick the kids up later and I can't do that sloshed outa my head!!
          I'm thinking Sam likes anything Jack hands her...just coz he gave it to her!!
          Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          or seeing just how deeply teal'c kelnoreems and checking out if ALL of him is jaffa sized
          yep,those staff weapons really pack a punch
          OMG!! LOL....brilliant...now I have images of Teal'c sitting there....naked...yeehaa!!
          Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
          Didn't Amanda say at one of the cons that Sam had seen Jack naked off world
          ...what con?? when??? details!!!!!!
          she also said that jack is afraid of milllipedes and screams like a girl
          LOL...but she saw him naked!! Who cares if he screams like a girl...he was naked!!
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
            Getting their bootys kicked by the Detroit Red Wings.
            INDEED!

Comment

Originally Posted by rderoch
              Getting their bootys kicked by the Detroit Red Wings.

Originally posted by Deejay435 View Post
              INDEED!
              We are not amused
              Last edited by Mandysg1; 18 July 2007, 07:25 PM.
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                What ep is that from??
                My GOD!!
                Teal'c really does have ballistic flatulence
                Bwahahaha...ROFLMAO...and I can imagine that actually happening on set with Chris and flatulence!!
                Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROSTFOX!!!

Happy birthday FF...I'm think this photo is appropriate for such an occasion!
                Oh so that's why Jack always offers to mow her lawn
                *coughs*...yep!!!
                Or, "That's Colonel Sexy to you."
                I was thinking that and when I read Sky's post...but then I didn't like the idea of it all going to McKay's head...he'd probably think it means she loves him...yeah like when Netu freezes over!!
                We are not amused
                Oh...but we are!!!!
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie View Post
                  i know, but its more than just beer. much more! like lager is beer, but nobody really calls it beer.

at least over here, its rarely refered to as beer. and lets face it, if ya want an expert on alcohol, ask the irish. (says the irish chick who doesn't drink alcohol)

IMO all beer - lager, stout, whatever - is horse urine.

But I like hard cider.

Apparently I'm quite "the typical drinks" gal too. I like all the fruity sweet ones. Though the creamy sweet ones (Kahlua & cream, etc...) are yummy too. But that stuff happens like once a year. Oh. And jaegermeister shots. <shudder> I hate the goggy slow feeling that alcohol leaves behind. Besides alcoholism is on both sides of the family. As is diabetes. Just not a good combo.

suse
                  sigpic
                  Mourning Sanctuary.
                  Thanks for the good times!

Comment

100. Oreo's
                    99. Rick Springfield
                    98. Lock picking and motorcycle riding (what they go together don't they?)
                    97. Jack (yeah, you knew it had to be there, might as well get it over with!)
                    98. Godiva chocolate in her desk drawer
                    97. Singing in the shower.
                    94. Thunderstorms.
                    93. Craftily and furtively rearranging important items in Daniel's office when he's popped out for a minute. Because no-one ever suspects her.
                    92. Anime (hentai)
                    91. An hour long soak in the bathtub and a glass of wine.
                    90. Jack's gameboy... one day he will realize that's her intials beside the highest score.
                    89. Sometimes (just once in a while) she eats GREEN JELL-O!!!!
                    88. The Simpsons. Sure, she makes a point of saying she doesn't getting it...but it's just for show.
                    87. Old school Sci-Fi shows. She SAYS she watches them just to mock the science, but she thinks the original Apollo is WAY hotter than the current.
                    86. Wormhole X-Treme!
                    85. Teal'c's Hats - She's got pictures of him in everything from a sombrero to a beanie.
                    84. Thinking the lead actor from Wormhole X-Treme! is hawt
                    83. Thinking the lead actress from Wormhole X-Treme! is hawt
                    82. Rearranging the keys on other peoples keyboards.
                    81. Rearranging the name plates on the office door to keep Jack from finding his real office
                    80. Pickpocket... swapping peoples swipe cards around so they are restricted to all the wrong areas.
                    79. Finding excuses reasons to take F-302s out for test runs through the solar system.
                    78. MacGyver reruns!
                    77. Instigating 'team' workouts. Because its all about training and comraderie and team spirit and she never looks at their arms ever, ever, ever... (I blame the audio commentary with AT for 'Evolution Part 1' for this one ).
                    76. 'Accidentally' telling Jonas to wear the wrong colour (Because I think we're all a little bit mean sometimes ).
                    75. Stashing all the blue jello away for her self.
                    74. Eating chocolate together with beer.
                    73. Sabotaging Helping McKay's experiments. (just the little ones.)
                    72. Blue lingerie, anything from Victoria's Secret.
                    71. European sports cars (silver)
                    70. Harley-Davidson bikes
                    69. Stupefy Jack with long words and complex phrases just to hear him say, "What?"
                    68. Breaking into vala's room when she's asleep and nicking part of her wardrobe for a date
                    67. hot tubbing, with margarita in hand.
                    66. Sneaking a peek at the guys bathing while off-world.
                    65. The guys in tuxedos. Meltworthy.
                    64. Mocha-cino's, pedicures...and lace!!!

62. Lemon pie, lemonade, lemon drops, lemon shampoo, lemon bathoil, lemon perfume... in fact, Sam doesn't wait for life to give her lemons... she goes out and asks for them....she knows a good use for them... hmmmm... I wonder if the lemon imports to Atlantis will suddenly increase dramatically?.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie View Post
                      ok guys, didn't think people would actually be taking this beer/stout thing seriously, so i'll just go away now. thought it was just a bit of fun, sorry.
                      beer/stout/porter/lager/boch etc, etc should ALWAYS be taken seriously

We are not amused

Oh. and. Amanda! Tuesday is S10, Sanctuary totally rocks, and SGA comes back in September. Lovin all the Amanda!
                      Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                      William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                      Anon

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                        beer/stout/porter/lager/boch etc, etc should ALWAYS be taken seriously

Oh. and. Amanda! Tuesday is S10, Sanctuary totally rocks, and SGA comes back in September. Lovin all the Amanda!
                        Boch?? What is boch?? Never mind!!
                        We have our season 10 on Thursday nights...except tonight it's not on but it's back next week...and Sanctuary certainly does rock...as does Amanda!! And we won't get SGA til probably October/November and it will be season 3 for us...a long way away from season 4 so I'm gonna be living vicariously through others when season 4 starts!!
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                          Boch?? What is boch?? Never mind!!
                          We have our season 10 on Thursday nights...except tonight it's not on but it's back next week...and Sanctuary certainly does rock...as does Amanda!! And we won't get SGA til probably October/November and it will be season 3 for us...a long way away from season 4 so I'm gonna be living vicariously through others when season 4 starts!!
                          Boch or bock is a type of strong lager, very malty. I think it is usually made according to the German style
                          *I'm wracking my brain here for all of that brewing edumacation*

So S10 has started here has it? I'm not sure I'm up to a second viewing of them yet. Maybe I'll just watch the Sam bits.
                          -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                            Boch or bock is a type of strong lager, very malty. I think it is usually made according to the German style
                            *I'm wracking my brain here for all of that brewing edumacation*

So S10 has started here has it? I'm not sure I'm up to a second viewing of them yet. Maybe I'll just watch the Sam bits.
                            Firstly...love the smurfs in your sig...I have a love of smurfs...they are so cute!!
                            Secondly, beer is great...as is red wine...and white wine(so long as it's not too sweet) but in general I only go for the stuff I know...I tried a stout beer...actually I think it was Guinness a little while ago and I hated it...yet others swear by it...I guess it just depends on what your tastes buds like!!
                            And season 10 started 2 weeks ago...we watched Morpheus last week and this week is a no show so next week is Pegasus Project...I've seen all of season 10 but I like watching it on telly coz I like it when the announcer announces that....."coming up next, all new episodes of Stargate SG1!!!"...it's just nice to hear it on the telly...like it's actually real and people other than myself watch it! I know...I'm nuts but hey...I can't help it...it's genetic!!

Night all...it was fun today...looking forward to more fun and frivolity tomorrow!! Til then, take care, be safe, have fun, and hug your loved ones!!

(((Samanda)))

Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

the cap was from Bloodlines i believe. right after daniel shoots the tank of baby goa'uld, the jaffa chase them and sam lobs a grenade at them
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I'm almost loathe to post this on here, but I received an email from my best friend back home that made me laugh so much I felt like a traitor. Bearing in mind she watches Stargate casually and knows nothing about the crazy world of fandom and some of the *cough* shenanigans some folks get up to.

The real cause behind global warming has apparently been discovered:

Spoiler:

I'm thinking JanSam is the one holding the beer???
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X