Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    i just want sam to...ok, mckay makes some totally OTT comment as he's prone to do. Sam glares. stares. rod starts to shift from foot to foot. frowns. 'what?'. sam stares some more. 'Right, colonel, sorry, forgot. colonel...carter...ma'am' as he retreats from the room, his metaphorical tail between his legs, suitable chastened without a word spoken by sam

now that would be cute.

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

50 Things Carter Would Never, Ever Say (But Should)

50 - "It's on like Donkey Kong" - the dancer of spaz
      49 - "Oh, bite me!" -ForeverSg1
      48 - If only they really knew how smart I am - RepliCartertje
      47 - "McKay, my eyes are up here!" - Mandy
      46- "SG1 leader my a**" --jckfan55
      45- "Vala I think I love you. No really I LOVE you. Let's get out of here." - SunKrux
      44- "I built a naquadah reactor, blew up a sun, modified Merlin's weapon. I'm taking the day off.... Oh Jaaack." - Ann
      43 - "I am the pwnage, <snip>" - AD
      42- "I'll be damned if I'm going to die because you're too impulsive to listen to your teammates before you go off half-cocked. I don't care who's in command!" --scifithinker
      41- "Oh for cryin' out loud...stop your whining, McKay. I only gave you a black eye. This time." - Über
      40-"I'm obsessed with jello because I keep imagining Jack, Daniel and Teal'c wrestling in it." - rderoch
      Last edited by Skydiver; 13 July 2007, 06:54 PM.
      Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
      William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
      Anon

Comment

50 Things Carter Would Never, Ever Say (But Should)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

45- "Vala I think I love you. No really I LOVE you. Let's get out of here." - SunKrux
        44- "I built a naquadah reactor, blew up a sun, modified Merlin's weapon. I'm taking the day off.... Oh Jaaack." - Ann
        42- "I'll be damned if I'm going to die because you're too impulsive to listen to your teammates before you go off half-cocked. I don't care who's in command!" --scifithinker
        41- "Oh for cryin' out loud...stop your whining, McKay. I only gave you a black eye. This time." - Über
        40- "I'm obsessed with jello because I keep imagining Jack, Daniel and Teal'c wrestling in it." - rderoch
        39- "Vala, shut up. Daniel, stop talking. Mitchell, stand still. Teal'c, learn to speak earthling. General Landry, reviews your decisions once or twice. Dr Lam, grow up. Jack, strip." - majorsal

sally
        Last edited by Skydiver; 13 July 2007, 06:54 PM.
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by petemoretti View Post
          Nope, I'm past that! I want Sam to kick his ass!!!
          Oh yeah tell me about it.

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
          Well, I'm gonna put in a request for Australia or New Zealand...I think we Aussies and Kiwi's have to travel the furthest to all cons outside of our own countries...and seeings how we don't get that many down here...I reckon they owe us a big one!!

Another day done...Friday the 13th is gone with no problems...had a great day traversing the city today...got myself two Stargate books and the SIMS 2...my Jack and Sam have already had a baby girl...Grace Janet....my son was most pleased!!
          Night all...take care, be safe, have fun and hug your love ones!

(((Samanda)))
          Oh, I second that, Australia I could afford and NZ would be even better

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
          Sam: What the hell did SunKrux just say I should say? Is she crazy?
          LOL

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

40- "I'm obsessed with jello because I keep imagining Jack, Daniel and Teal'c wrestling in it." - rderoch
          39- "Vala, shut up. Daniel, stop talking. Mitchell, stand still. Teal'c, learn to speak earthling. General Landry, reviews your decisions once or twice. Dr Lam, grow up. Jack, strip." - majorsal

sally
          38- "You know sir, this would be alot easier if you just shut up and Kissed me"
          sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

first, THE LANGUAGE FILTER IS THERE FOR A REASON, PLEASE DON'T CIRVUMVENT IT

I get grumpy when i have to edit a half dozen posts

now

38- "You know sir, this would be alot easier if you just shut up and Kissed me"
            37 - "Jack O'Neill, you big stud! Take me to bed or lose me forever."
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              first, THE LANGUAGE FILTER IS THERE FOR A REASON, PLEASE DON'T CIRVUMVENT IT

I get grumpy when i have to edit a half dozen posts

now
              pfft, it loses it's meaning when all you can see are *****. And I really don't see what the difference between a word that actually has a proper meaning and suggestive sexual innuendo. Especially when said words are actually used on the show.

Comment

regardless, it's in the filter, so it's starred for a reason.
                i don't see an issue with the male version of that word, starting with bas...yet it's filtered as well

sigpic

Comment

maybe its time for a review of the filter then.

Comment

whether i agree with teh details or not, it's darren's rule and he pays the bills.

A non-rule breaking alternative to the word is Witch, beyond that, it's either leave the stars or don't use the word

now, back to sam...

sigpic

Comment

feel free to pass on my suggestion to him then.

Comment

hey AD that gal in your sig, anastasia looks like a girl i've done some theatre with.

edit-> uh-it is her, nevermind me. i am so behind on people's latest gigs. pure pwnage-? oye.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
                          hey AD that gal in your sig, anastasia looks like a girl i've done some theatre with.

edit-> uh-it is her, nevermind me. i am so behind on people's latest gigs. pure pwnage-? oye.
                          lol. pure pwnage is ftw she plays wow

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
                            I sent my list

Now all I want to know is who tied Myrth down and didn't invite me?

(cor, Mandy, you're psychic )
                            Scari, I think you mis-typed. Didn't you mean to say,

"(cor, Mandy, you're psychico )"?

suse
                            replicating as Mandy will be after me with murder in her heart soon
                            Last edited by suse; 13 July 2007, 08:09 PM. Reason: speaking of spelling errors... :S
                            sigpic
                            Mourning Sanctuary.
                            Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Here's a recap for those who've yet to join...

*is blinded by the S/J-ship!!*

50 - "It's on like Donkey Kong!" - the dancer of spaz
                              49 - "Oh, bite me!" - ForeverSg1
                              48 - "If only they really knew how smart I am." - RepliCartertje
                              46 - "SG1 leader my a**" - jckfan55
                              45 - "Vala I think I love you. No really I LOVE you. Let's get out of here." - SunKrux
                              44 - "I built a naquadah reactor, blew up a sun, modified Merlin's weapon. I'm taking the day off.... Oh Jaaack." - Ann
                              43 - "I am the pwnage." - AD
                              42 - "I'll be damned if I'm going to die because you're too impulsive to listen to your teammates before you go off half-cocked. I don't care who's in command!" - scifithinker
                              41 - "Oh for cryin' out loud...stop your whining, McKay. I only gave you a black eye. This time." - Über
                              40 - "I'm obsessed with jello because I keep imagining Jack, Daniel and Teal'c wrestling in it." - rderoch
                              39 - "Vala, shut up. Daniel, stop talking. Mitchell, stand still. Teal'c, learn to speak earthling. General Landry, reviews your decisions once or twice. Dr Lam, grow up. Jack, strip." - majorsal
                              38 - "You know sir, this would be alot easier if you just shut up and Kissed me" - Amanda_Tapping_Fan
                              37 - "Jack O'Neill, you big stud! Take me to bed or lose me forever." - Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                                Here's a recap for those who've yet to join...

*is blinded by the S/J-ship!!*

50 - "It's on like Donkey Kong!" - the dancer of spaz
                                49 - "Oh, bite me!" - ForeverSg1
                                48 - "If only they really knew how smart I am." - RepliCartertje
                                46 - "SG1 leader my a**" - jckfan55
                                45 - "Vala I think I love you. No really I LOVE you. Let's get out of here." - SunKrux
                                44 - "I built a naquadah reactor, blew up a sun, modified Merlin's weapon. I'm taking the day off.... Oh Jaaack." - Ann
                                43 - "I am the pwnage." - AD
                                42 - "I'll be damned if I'm going to die because you're too impulsive to listen to your teammates before you go off half-cocked. I don't care who's in command!" - scifithinker
                                41 - "Oh for cryin' out loud...stop your whining, McKay. I only gave you a black eye. This time." - Über
                                40 - "I'm obsessed with jello because I keep imagining Jack, Daniel and Teal'c wrestling in it." - rderoch
                                39 - "Vala, shut up. Daniel, stop talking. Mitchell, stand still. Teal'c, learn to speak earthling. General Landry, reviews your decisions once or twice. Dr Lam, grow up. Jack, strip." - majorsal
                                38 - "You know sir, this would be alot easier if you just shut up and Kissed me" - Amanda_Tapping_Fan
                                37 - "Jack O'Neill, you big stud! Take me to bed or lose me forever." - Skydiver
                                36 - "Jack, kiss my a**. No really kiss it."
                                sigpic
                                Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Working...
                                X