Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
    Made something new with photoshop and while I don't really like it, don't like it at all...maybe some on here might like it. I was trying to achieve another look but well I got this. I think it is strange...

spoilertabs for strangness and also size (sally unspoilertabbed it)

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/7432/dreamsna9.jpg
    i can't green you, eve, but that's beautiful.

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
      Actually, Sam's age is about right for her position. However, Mitchell's is a tad low and if Jack were really 40 years old in Brief Candle then he was probably young for his commission as well. I believe you have to have 22 years in service for promotion to a full bird Colonel. If he entered the service at 18, he would have been a minimum of 40 years old to make Colonel and we know that Jack had already been a Colonel for nearly two years before this particular episode. So while some people may believe Sam to be too young for her position, I believe it's the norm for most of the characters.
      Cool...thanks

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
      Since several Samanda's are being creative, I thought I would a least try my hand at being creative. Here's my first collage.
      http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o...ge_Page000.jpg
      Now I have to get witty with words and put the two together
      Love these. She's beautiful and you've managed to capture a great variety of expressions...the many aspects of Sam

sigpic
      Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Originally posted by mara-anni
        that platter of fruit looks delicious

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
          Night chelle *waves* Sleep well hon, enjoy the fic
          ((((((chelle)))))))
          Julia(samcarterrules)
          Night Julia...(((Julia)))...the fic was great...and I managed to squeeze it in just before bed...slept like a baby too!!
          Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
          Since several Samanda's are being creative, I thought I would a least try my hand at being creative. Here's my first collage.

Now I have to get witty with words and put the two together
          Awesome collage...one day I'm gonna figure out how to do those!!
          Originally posted by mara-anni View Post
          Cool...thanks
          Love these. She's beautiful and you've managed to capture a great variety of expressions...the many aspects of Sam
          Great pic mara-anni....I wonder what those two were up to when that pic was taken??? I wonder what they're saying to each other??? Aren't they both gorgeous!!!

Well it certainly is quiet here today...you all must be enjoying the weekend...night night everyone, take care, be safe, stay happy, have fun and hug your loved ones!!

(((Samanda)))
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
            OMG, AD, that is soooo funny.

Mainly because you said it, and it's not blatantly about sex.

sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
            May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
              Mainly because you said it, and it's not blatantly about sex.
              it's not??

oh.

AT's great with kids
              sigpic
              "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
              Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                I thought you'd complain about the lack of bananas!

Comment

sighs at the children
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone I'm back Hope you didn't miss me too much

Have to say I had a great weekend and meeting Terryl, Torri and Steve was very awesome

(oh and Steve is very cute, but cuter close up )
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                      Hello everyone I'm back Hope you didn't miss me too much.
                      Hi, I'm back also from over a year ago. I couldn't remember my name or password so I just made up a new one with my favorite Sam episodes. I'm going to look back in the post and see if I can find my signature. I have a new computer so I have no luck in finding info. So, Hi. I'm back indeed.

Comment

Have to say I had a great weekend and meeting Terryl, Torri and Steve was very awesome

Pictures and details, pleassssse.

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

I must concur with Sg Gato - pics please! And, when you're not too wiped, would you mind mentioning some of the highlights?

Originally posted by graceascensions View Post
                          Hi, I'm back also from over a year ago. I couldn't remember my name or password so I just made up a new one with my favorite Sam episodes. I'm going to look back in the post and see if I can find my signature. I have a new computer so I have no luck in finding info. So, Hi. I'm back indeed.
                          Welcome back graceascensions! Nice to see you've come back to our crazy corner of the universe.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                            I must concur with Sg Gato - pics please! And, when you're not too wiped, would you mind mentioning some of the highlights?

Details you want details...I'm too tired for details

J/K will do my best, but there is a great post on the Torri thread about her talk, in much more detail than I'd be able to supply

so while I get things in order (and wake up) give that thread a view
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Details you want details...I'm too tired for details

J/K will do my best, but there is a great post on the Torri thread about her talk, in much more detail than I'd be able to supply

so while I get things in order (and wake up) give that thread a view
                              Can you give a more precise target for this? Which thread, and maybe a message number. I can't do with wading through all the related threads.

Ta muchly

Kay aka mumsey
                              For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                                Can you give a more precise target for this? Which thread, and maybe a message number. I can't do with wading through all the related threads.

Ta muchly

Kay aka mumsey
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=9353
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=9354
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=9355

Comment

Working...
                                X