X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    some more amanda stuff to read/look at.

http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=64

amanda and ben talk about filming 'continuum'. spoilers included.

here's a cutie amanda photo from it (i borrowed it from the video ) -

Spoiler:

sally
    ahahaha, quote of teh day from Amanda
    "I found it hilarious kinda, in a life threatening scary way."

lol

Comment

here's a cutie amanda photo from it (i borrowed it from the video ) - SNIP

sally
      Thanks Sally for the vid.

I'm having trouble seeing the vid, though. Anyone, is there any other way to see the interview?

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Spoiler:

sally
        I had to laugh when she referred to RDA as
        Spoiler:
        Colonel O'Neill. She's been so far removed from him that she doesn't remember his rank. Unless................he really is a Colonel in this timeline. *sigh* I wish they'd stop with the timeline stuff. It gives me a headache!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven View Post
          I had to laugh when she referred to RDA as
          Spoiler:
          Colonel O'Neill. She's been so far removed from him that she doesn't remember his rank. Unless................he really is a Colonel in this timeline. *sigh* I wish they'd stop with the timeline stuff. It gives me a headache!
          I caught that too, but I'll betcha
          Spoiler:
          it's the timeline thing. If there's no stargate program, there's probably not a lot of reason for him to have stayed in the military and gotten promoted.

Comment

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post

I'm having trouble seeing the vid, though. Anyone, is there any other way to see the interview?
            I couldn't see it either, but I could hear it--which is almost as good.

I was also glad to read in the interview about Atlantis that she said
            Spoiler:
            Carter isn't boring, how it's kind of new for her. I think she didn't get a lot to do in the last couple of seasons, so maybe she's getting to do more. Not be the focus, but getting some good solid moments.
            When will we start to see s4 in the US--fall?

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
              When will we start to see s4 in the US--fall?
              Last I heard was October, but SciFi hasn't actually made an announcement yet as far as I can tell.
              sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
              May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                I couldn't see it either, but I could hear it--which is almost as good.

Unfortunately, I couldn't hear anything either.

Thanks Jckfan55

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

at this place - http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune....up-forsta.html - a very nice thing was said about sam/amanda. (this is from a recent article about 'unending')

Spoiler:
                  There will be things I’ll miss about “Stargate SG-1.” I’ll miss the underappreciated Amanda Tapping, who was given a cruel amount of technobabble and not only rose above it but made the quietly assertive, fiercely loyal Carter the heart of the show.

sally
                  Oh that is awesome and so right!!! Amanda really gave her 100% always eh... and always she was there with her technobable what actually made sense

Thanks for sharing Sally

Spoiler:

sally
                  prettyyyyyy... can't see the vid though... argh

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post

Yep I can't see it either, but it is from the MGM page, so I am not surprised, have had more issues with that site It is a pain... Is there anyone who can upload it or something like it, so we can play it on our computer??? Anyone... pretty please

Comment

Here's the link for the MGM Continuum preview with Amanda and Ben to download http://media8.filewind.com/g.php?filepath=12200

It's a quicktime format and 12.7 Mb
                    -

Comment

Originally posted by Becca C View Post
                      I caught that too, but I'll betcha
                      Spoiler:
                      it's the timeline thing. If there's no stargate program, there's probably not a lot of reason for him to have stayed in the military and gotten promoted.
                      That's what I thought as well. At first I thought, "huh?" but then...

Spoiler:
                      It would make sense for Jack to still be a (retired) colonel, if the timeline regarding his life 12+ years ago remained the same.

Lots of interview goodies to read and watch today!

Comment

Thanks for the articles/links Sal, tsaxlady, and Realm

Originally posted by Becca C View Post
                        what a great interview! amanda is so awsome! hey, you know how sometimes in movies, TPTB will show characters in different situations they wouldn't show in a series because of time or money or something? I can just see them showing someone on some sweet motorcycle ripping around some mountain road and have it end up being Sam! How awesome would that be??
                        I could picture it. That would be

Speaking of things being different, I'm excited to hear about
                        Spoiler:
                        Sam being a regular on Atlantis. It will be interesting to see where her character is going to go.

It's hard to believe the last ep. of SG-1 is here (well, at least for the US). I know this isn't really the complete end, but it will be strange not seeing new eps. anymore. Though I think it's been a great ride!
                        Paul/Carson, Rachel/Teyla, David/Eli Supporter!!
                        Proud Samandan. Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Hey everyone,

I been away from samanda for a few days, RL getting in the way again its a pain in the Mickta(sp?)
                          I was reading/watching all the interviews you guys/gals posted, they're great I was thinking when I was watching/reading the interviews that Amanda seems really happy lately(not that she isn't always happy ) but she seems be *bouncing* with renewed energy its fantastic to see So I just wanted to thank everyone for posting this stuff cause without that I'd miss loads of stuff about Amanda ((((((((((samanda's)))))))))

Ooooh I'm excited to cause I bought one of those limited addition SG1 10 year celebration books from the GW store today yay!!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by Forestia View Post

It's hard to believe the last ep. of SG-1 is here (well, at least for the US). I know this isn't really the complete end, but it will be strange not seeing new eps. anymore. Though I think it's been a great ride!

you know, right now, i feel zero sadness that tonight is sg'1's last ep. i think, for me, the show's been so different for two seasons now, that's it's like it's already been gone since then. 'that' is kind of sad...

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                              I was reading/watching all the interviews you guys/gals posted, they're great I was thinking when I was watching/reading the interviews that Amanda seems really happy lately(not that she isn't always happy ) but she seems be *bouncing* with renewed energy its fantastic to see
                              i was seeing the same thing. amanda said it's like she's not playing the same sam anymore. *that* has to be exciting for an actor to be playing a different texture to their character!

i'm glad amanda's having a (bouncing) ball. (((amanda)))

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

i was seeing the same thing. amanda said it's like she's not playing the same sam anymore. *that* has to be exciting for an actor to be playing a different texture to their character!

i'm glad amanda's having a (bouncing) ball. (((amanda)))

sally
                                As long as the character remains true to character. Because I for one LIKED that Sam. I would hate to have another JACKSON transformation happen to another great SG-1 character.
                                Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Working...
                                X