No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I posted this yesterday but I fear it got lost amidst all the talk of Sam's return in Beachhead...But here are questions I would love an answer for if you all could help me as a demoted system lord...

It's funny...I'm going back and watching the episodes I would have quantified as "less liked" as well...but now I'm looking at it as a Sam fan and am seeing it with new eyes. So even Sam-lite eps I look for what her contribution was...

Was PU the only episode SO FAR where we don't see Sam AT ALL during the entire episode? I mean, Season 9 doesn't count because we all know she won't be there for the first 5. But to date, isn't PU the only SAM FREE episode? (Even in clip shows, she's at least seen).

Next question...what episodes has AT been either

A. physically injured

or

B. put into genuine risk

as a result of AT's dedication to performing as much of the grunt work as she can?

STILL looking for a graphic representation of the word OOPS (not a photo, although the one's Forever showed me were funny)...

Also, what do we know about Sam's childhood?

This all is for the Major (or should I say Lt. Colonel) Sam project I'm working on (AstroG, you know a little about this...but it's much bigger now than what I told you!)

You're help is appreciated and will be remembered once I rise in the ranks once again and resume my position as SYSTEM LORD ÜBERSG-1FAN!!!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

*deepspace puts head around the great doorway of Samanda*
      Hi everyone. It’s me.
      Just in case anyone missed me even a tiny little bit, I’ll try and explain a bit of why I haven’t been here.
      It started back around the time of my last post. (Actually, things started before that but nevermind). I was sitting here at my computer, bored, because I was refreshing this thread over and over and nobody was posting. So what did silly me do? I went exploring the rest of Gateworld forums.
      Big mistake. I encountered a numer of posts which really upset me. Some were character bashing posts, others were to do with people complaining that certain groups of posters only give rep to their certain groups of friends.
      I got pretty upset, but not so much at the posters, but at myself, because it really made me look at myself and wonder what on earth I was doing. Because basically, I figured that, how was what I had been writing about Vala any better than character bashing? It wasn’t, so that meant I felt like crap. Also, I am guilty of not giving rep to people outside of this thread. Mostly because I don’t go outside of this thead, but still, the fact that it annoyed someone else made me angry at myself.
      From there I took a step back from Gateworld for a while, because I felt like I wasn’t writing anything worthwhile. In that time I got caught up with too much horrible family stuff in RL. After that for a while everytime I tried to access the forum I was getting data base error messages and cannot find server pages. I assume that they were fixing things up on the site? I notice the search feature is back at last.
      I’ve also been struggling madly to find some confidence in myself. It’s not working. I guess getting called a dork, a geek, a nerd, an ubernerd, a dope and immature all in a couple of weeks doesn’t help, but still, maybe I would have some confidence in myself if there was actually something about me to be confident in.
      Mostly it’s the family issues that have been getting me down though. That’s why when catching up with this thread, and reading this post by charlie, I felt like I wanted to come back.
      charlie: *checks out number of post since she's been away* Holy Hannah!!! Not even going to try and catch up with all those! I haven't been on the boards for about two weeks...everythings been crazy. This man who's been more of a father to me than my own had a heart attack - he's okay now thank God, but I guess it really made me appreciate the whole Sam/Jacob thing and what it might feel like to lose someone who means that much to you. My own father and i have never really gotten along, and methinks it's time to mend some bridges!
      Then last friday my friend Brooke gave birth to her firstborn, a gorgeous, perfect little boy who sadly never took a breath. I just pray for all mother's, and Amanda especially that she never has to suffer the loss of her daughter and that Olivia grows up healthy and happy. To top it all off, I'm preparing to leave a show (yes, I'm theatre chick) I've been doing since I was eleven (I'm now about to turn 18) and had to announce it to the rest of the cast on saturday - these people are like my family, so it's all been very emotional.

Throughout this crazy time I've been trying to deal with these emotions - loss and grief and whatever else - that are so new to me. And for some strange reason the person I've looked to as a role model, to find out how to cope and how to behave is the character of Sam character. Make-believe or no, I've spent the last eight years watching her and wanting to be like her. I now find myself thinking 'what would Sam do?' and looking at her experiences of loss (losing Janet, Jacob, dealing with the thought of Cassie dying etc) and her brushes with death. Her tears, her losses, her grief....and her courage, determination, resolve and sheer force of will throughout the worst experiences of her life have been inspiring and have helped me keep going. I keep saying to myself 'be strong, be like Sam'. And when I'm out with other people and the last thing I feel like doing is smiling I say to myself 'be like Amanda, do what she would do.'
      If this is the effect that an actress can have, both by being herself and by playing an amazing character with enough conviction and humanity to make it seem real, then maybe more people should watch tv! Sorry, I know this is sort of rambling and not particularly articulate - but I felt I had to say something to someone or I'd burst!
      It is great to have another Royal Page around for company. *smiles*, you are a tiny tiny bit younger than me, though I think I am still the littlest page (not in height, as far as I’m aware I’m the only girl here of 6ft) when it comes to maturity and strength. Currently going through problems, which are nowhere near as bad as the things that you’ve mentioned, I find my reactions to situations tend to be sulky, angry, obnoxious and plain unpleasant, however you seem to be dealing with your problems with a grace, emotional strength, bravery and maturity that I lack.
      charlie: S'pose it is only four days til my eighteenth b'day and have to start being all grown up and such...
      Do please tell me you’re exact birthday so that we can celebrate it. We have great parties here in Samanda. And especially because you’ll be joining me in the age of 18.
      Chopingal: Ah ... the young do not always do what they are told ... racing around Melbourne, huh? We may want to assign you as our newest Royal Page. This is a respected position as you will be one of the attendants to the Court, especially those of us who are a bit, how may I say it delicately, more mature? (Cough ...) We royal hens can use an assist every now and then and it will be nice to have you and deepspace available with your youthful energy and enthusiasm. After a night of purveying the Royal Liquor Cabinet, Royal Accountant, Wise Elder, and yours truly have been known to totter a bit crossing the streets. Having a Page nearby would be appreciated.

However, not to worry, you will be a presence at all Court functions, offering valuable aid wherever needed and joining in the performing arts as well. Samanda always welcomes singers, dancers, and musicians into its midst, especially should Murray and his Merry Minstrels not be available for the next Royal Gala.

So, what say? I deem you an honourable Royal Page of the kingdom for the present time. I also suggest that both Royal Pages get to make each other's acquaintance as it seems you may have lots in common (country, age, hobbies, etc.) Methinks you may become the Royal Twins and Adored Darlings of Samanda.

One final note: Remember to provide your May birthdate to the Court as we do keep a record of these. In fact the other Royal Page (deepspace) is keeping that list.

Jester
      Celebratory Dates of Birth
      January 04 DancerofSpaz

January 04 MajorSam
      January 29 Coley [1965] (newly 40)
      February 11 SkyDiver (Denise)
      February 14 Astrogeologist [19?2]
      February 17 Strix Varia [1965] (turning 40 this year)
      March 15 Chopingal
      March 19 Jckfan (newly 40)
      March 22 Olivia
      March 22 Lys
      april 19 deepspace
      may 16th, 1963 majorsal
      may Charlie?
      May 20 SamFan [1988]
      June 19 UberSG-1Fan(Mary Beth) [1973] (age 32)
      July 6 (1960) 1speed4sam (Tony)
      August 4 Tsaxlady (turning 40)
      August 16 Carterslave
      August 20 DipsofJazz [1959]
      August 28 Amanda
      August 28 Matt
      August 31 SamFan31
      September 02 ForeverSG1(Kat) [1967]
      October 18 Agent Dark
      November 02 Chocdoc [1957]
      November 09 Tara3583 [1954]
      December 18 NearlyCircular
      Last edited by deepspace; 07 August 2005, 02:55 PM.

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
        I posted this yesterday but I fear it got lost amidst all the talk of Sam's return in Beachhead...But here are questions I would love an answer for if you all could help me as a demoted system lord...
        lol, I'll do my best

Was PU the only episode SO FAR where we don't see Sam AT ALL during the entire episode? I mean, Season 9 doesn't count because we all know she won't be there for the first 5. But to date, isn't PU the only SAM FREE episode? (Even in clip shows, she's at least seen).
        Yes. Well at least I'm pretty sure it is

Next question...what episodes has AT been either

A. physically injured

or

B. put into genuine risk

as a result of AT's dedication to performing as much of the grunt work as she can?
        'The Enemy Within' she suffered a concussion in the scene where Kawalsky threw her into the elevator wall.

I remember reading something where Amanda was talking about filming 'Solitudes' and they flew her up to some glacier for the scene where she climbs out of the cave to find an arctic wasteland. She said that she could hear the ice groaning all around her and that she might have been swallowed up by it any minute .

I think someone said something about her breaking a rib in that little fight scene at the end of Homecoming? When she tackles those Jaffa?

Can't think of any others...

STILL looking for a graphic representation of the word OOPS (not a photo, although the one's Forever showed me were funny)...
        Hmmm, a google image search turns up some interesting pictures...
        But I did find this if it's any help:
        http://www.smileyworld.com/downloads...paper/oops.jpg

It's kinda of a hard word to find a graphic rep of it...

Also, what do we know about Sam's childhood?
        I can't really think of much canon that deals with her childhood...other than that she likes baking biscuits (or brownies depending on where you live ). Well at least the only scene we really have of Child!Sam is her baking...

This all is for the Major (or should I say Lt. Colonel) Sam project I'm working on (AstroG, you know a little about this...but it's much bigger now than what I told you!)

You're help is appreciated and will be remembered once I rise in the ranks once again and resume my position as SYSTEM LORD ÜBERSG-1FAN!!!
        Please don't hurt me!!!

Comment

Wow Kat, I truly love the Samandan royal banners. I have to say I particularly like the one you made for me. I wish I had a sig pic like that.

The Royal Court of Samanda
          Madam President, Major Sam
          Madam Vice-President, Major Sal
          Keeper of the Flame, Astrogeologist
          Accountant/Bean Counter and Editor of Oh Yea What Say Times, Coley
          Court Jester and Bard, Chopin Gal
          Census Taker, Skydiver
          Royal Sage/Wise Elder, Nearly Circular
          Head of Security, Agent Dark
          Royal Pages, deepspace and charlie
          Royal Photographer, UberSG-1 Fan
          Royal Graphics Designer and Nanny, Forever Sg1
          Assistant Graphics Designer, SamFan 31
          First Assistant Head of Security, Carterslave
          Second Assistant Head of Security, 1speed4Sam
          Personal Bodyguard, Royal Guard/Security, Strix varia
          Royal Technician, Myrth
          Royal Chauffeur, tsaxlady
          Royal Housekeeper, Head of Domestic Services, tara3583
          Lurker Extraordinaire, Tok'ra Hostess and many unidentified others
          Chopingal has done a wonderful job of keeping list of who’s who of Samanda royal court. I just want to fix one thing. Tok'ra Hostess was the Royal Scribe, and Dancer of Spaz was the Lurker Extroidinaire (because I think it was her who came up with that fabulous title in the first place). Otherwise I totally love the titles all you people have chosen/been given. I especially approve of our female Strix being appointed into the Samandan security ring.
          And it was asked earlier who was the unidentified lady in waiting around here. Well, that was me (I had two titles), but it's up for grabs, as I'm most happy with the title of Royal Page.

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

One of the first things I notice, you guys sent flowers to Amanda . That is so great! It was a lovely idea.
            I think this collaboration book that is being put together is even more fantastic. I would so so love to make some kind of contribution to it, but I fear nothing I do will be worthy of including. Nevertheless, I will have a go at something in the next day or so. Oh woe, what is happening to me, I'm actually considering contributing to something that is going to be sent to a brilliant actress, what am I thinking. Oh deepspace, you turned-into-a-silly-fangirl you.

However, just as an idea, what do people think of maybe putting this picture on the first page. Someone posted it earlier on the thread. Sam looking at her book of Samandan collaborations?

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Chopingal: Hear Ye Hear Ye Hear Ye
              The Saga of Samanda must continue! Oh Royal Page ... you cannot leave the citizens in distress at the Gate and the Royal Players still in combat with the enemy!
              Personally, I'm still out of breath from dodging all those staff blasts and still laughing hysterically at watching Royal Accountant do her pitch and roll. Ah, yes, just where is that Royal Photographer when one really needs her?
              Jester
              Well, actually, since not being around the thread for a long time, I've come up with a whole lot of ideas for part three, I just have to write them all up. If I get stuck, I'll be PMing people for help!

I notice parts one and two made it onto astrogeologists archive list. Oh how embarrasing .

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                okay, here's hoping it's NOT the 8th ep. i thought amanda was only going to miss the first five eps? my season 9 was going to start with ep 6 (where sam/amanda returns), so i'm really, really, really hoping (did i mention really) that Beach Head is number 6. (if it's number 8, then i'll only have 3 eps to watch before the months of waiting for the second half of the season continues).

sally
                I'm with the Major on this one.

I personally am hoping that if I am going to be forced to wait until episode 8 to have Sam Carter officially 'back' she'll be appearing in 5, 6 and 7 in a scene or several, per episode, at least (more than Enemy Mine, less than 'being back'). That is, I'm hoping that wherever she is, and whatever she's doing, it's all just too important and too cool (strategically and scientifically and technically) to come running back to the SGC the instant Vala pops a stitch in her bustier/brigandine/BDU-for-barely-reformed-bad-girls.

I've been thinking ::argh!!! run! run! - she's thinking!!!:: that Sam has to have made the Mark II naquadah reactor that the reinforcements from Earth took to Atlantis (I expect Rodney will keep it forever - and probably do very disturbing things with it every night before bed - just because Sam made it ), and, now that she has that kind of a power source, maybe she could use it to... say, power the first repository of Ancient knowledge that SG-1 found. Therefore, while the guys of SG1 are playing knights, participating in treasure hunts, and meeting the new bad guys, and she's off busily transcribing the scientific and technical achievements of the (presumably good) Ancients (as opposed to the new, bad Ancients).

If any such Ancient knowledge could be applied, it'd be a bonanza for Earth, and Sam just might be on Orilla while she's doing it, which would qualify as far away since the Asgard have been tinkering with another Ancient database for a good long while, and could both translate and assist. The SGC wouldn't be able to talk to her too much, presumably, because they'd have to send Prometheus to get her, or, I'm guessing, hook up one of the Mark II naquadah generators to the Stargate to power a wormhole to the Asgards' galaxy, and they couldn't spare the ship or waste the generators in routine communications. So, Sam could have scheduled communications and exchange data with the SGC, using an improved version of Rodney's compression scheme, no doubt, which would let her participate, and let us see what she's doing, but not get her 'back' until somebody gets invaded. Of course, if I were writing it, there'd be remarks and/or whining about the size of the personal emails she's sending Jack as compared to those that she's sending everybody else (I can see Daniel having to compare, and Jack asking him if he has a case of email envy or something) and when Sam did come 'back' she'd be bringing some incredibly advanced, powerful, exotic and dazzling device/weapon/ship she's invented that lets the Tau'ri prevail against the current threat, or defend against the Orii in some way.

Of course, if I were writing it, I'd also wangle a way to get Sam promoted to full bird colonel in the course of all this just so there'd be no question of who's in charge on SG1, too, with extra points awarded for doing it in a way that lets Lt. Colonel Mitchhell be rather jealous at the same time he's a bit impressed, even if he won't admit it. Then there's a built in subject for them to wrangle over, when wrangling needs to be done. But that's just me.

::sending powerful 'making appearances before being actually "back"' vibes in the direction of TPTB::

My regards to all the inhabitants of the gracious domain of Samanda

Simha
                (with 12+ G's of data finally burned onto disks, it's time for some sleep!) (my company's PTB need to mandate DVD drives for personnel in certain positions - this would've been a whole lot fewer disks, and hours! if I could've burned DVD's...)
                ...a very cranky blog:http://simhavaktra.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm not sure what they are putting in AT's blue jello, but whatever it is... I want a bowl too!!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1

I'm not sure what they are putting in AT's blue jello, but whatever it is... I want a bowl too!!
                    Haha great pic Kat
                    Was that from the Avenger 2.0 director's series? When Martin Wood want's to demonstrate how we wants Felger to kiss Sam?

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
                      Carter: Daniel, have you been in my hair-care drawer again?
                      I know it was way back on p347 but this caption had me ROTFLMAO! Nice on 1s!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                        Well this is something I've been working on for awhile. I've been having difficulties finding pictures that I think go well with each title, so I haven't finished some of them. But since this list was added today I thought I'd go ahead and post what I have so far.
                        [/font][/size][/color]

If I haven't made one for anyone on the list and you would be interested in having one, please let me know. Also, if you have an idea of a good picture, please send me that as well. Otherwise I'll continue to make these in my spare time.
                        Hey these are awesome banners Kat!!

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31
                          Guess who was seen recently? None other than the Copter Lady!

Sam has been tirelessly fine-tuning, testing, and flying her naquadah enhanced copter. She decided she needed some time off after all her challenging tasks. So, today is a holiday. Sam is having fun and doing what she loves.

Cruising (medium size 640x480)

Cruising (large size 1024x768)
                          Spectacular - just spectacular!!!

Comment

[quote]

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                            Ah ... the young do not always do what they are told ... racing around Melbourne, huh? We may want to assign you as our newest Royal Page. This is a respected position as you will be one of the attendants to the Court, especially those of us who are a bit, how may I say it delicately, more mature? (Cough ...) We royal hens can use an assist every now and then and it will be nice to have you and deepspace available with your youthful energy and enthusiasm. After a night of purveying the Royal Liquor Cabinet, Royal Accountant, Wise Elder, and yours truly have been known to totter a bit crossing the streets. Having a Page nearby would be appreciated.

However, not to worry, you will be a presence at all Court functions, offering valuable aid wherever needed and joining in the performing arts as well. Samanda always welcomes singers, dancers, and musicians into its midst, especially should Murray and his Merry Minstrels not be available for the next Royal Gala.

So, what say? I deem you an honourable Royal Page of the kingdom for the present time. I also suggest that both Royal Pages get to make each other's acquaintance as it seems you may have lots in common (country, age, hobbies, etc.) Methinks you may become the Royal Twins and Adored Darlings of Samanda.

One final note: Remember to provide your May birthdate to the Court as we do keep a record of these. In fact the other Royal Page (deepspace) is keeping that list.

Jester

*in suitably awed voice* a Royal Page! *sighs* Life is complete...lol yay! *skips away joyfully to acquaint herself with fellow Page and darling twin-to-be Deepspace...*

And upon finding said twin-to-be, discovers not all is well with her fellow page.

[quote]

Originally posted by deepspace
                            Hi everyone. It’s me.
                            Just in case anyone missed me even a tiny little bit, I’ll try and explain a bit of why I haven’t been here.
                            It started back around the time of my last post. (Actually, things started before that but nevermind). I was sitting here at my computer, bored, because I was refreshing this thread over and over and nobody was posting. So what did silly me do? I went exploring the rest of Gateworld forums.
                            Big mistake. I encountered a numer of posts which really upset me. Some were character bashing posts, others were to do with people complaining that certain groups of posters only give rep to their certain groups of friends.
                            I got pretty upset, but not so much at the posters, but at myself, because it really made me look at myself and wonder what on earth I was doing. Because basically, I figured that, how was what I had been writing about Vala any better than character bashing? It wasn’t, so that meant I felt like crap. Also, I am guilty of not giving rep to people outside of this thread. Mostly because I don’t go outside of this thead, but still, the fact that it annoyed someone else made me angry at myself.
                            From there I took a step back from Gateworld for a while, because I felt like I wasn’t writing anything worthwhile. In that time I got caught up with too much horrible family stuff in RL. After that for a while everytime I tried to access the forum I was getting data base error messages and cannot find server pages. I assume that they were fixing things up on the site? I notice the search feature is back at last.
                            I’ve also been struggling madly to find some confidence in myself. It’s not working. I guess getting called a dork, a geek, a nerd, an ubernerd, a dope and immature all in a couple of weeks doesn’t help, but still, maybe I would have some confidence in myself if there was actually something about me to be confident in.
                            Mostly it’s the family issues that have been getting me down though. That’s why when catching up with this thread, and reading this post by charlie, I felt like I wanted to come back.

Quote:

charlie: *checks out number of post since she's been away* Holy Hannah!!! Not even going to try and catch up with all those! I haven't been on the boards for about two weeks...everythings been crazy. This man who's been more of a father to me than my own had a heart attack - he's okay now thank God, but I guess it really made me appreciate the whole Sam/Jacob thing and what it might feel like to lose someone who means that much to you. My own father and i have never really gotten along, and methinks it's time to mend some bridges!
                            Then last friday my friend Brooke gave birth to her firstborn, a gorgeous, perfect little boy who sadly never took a breath. I just pray for all mother's, and Amanda especially that she never has to suffer the loss of her daughter and that Olivia grows up healthy and happy. To top it all off, I'm preparing to leave a show (yes, I'm theatre chick) I've been doing since I was eleven (I'm now about to turn 18) and had to announce it to the rest of the cast on saturday - these people are like my family, so it's all been very emotional.

Throughout this crazy time I've been trying to deal with these emotions - loss and grief and whatever else - that are so new to me. And for some strange reason the person I've looked to as a role model, to find out how to cope and how to behave is the character of Sam character. Make-believe or no, I've spent the last eight years watching her and wanting to be like her. I now find myself thinking 'what would Sam do?' and looking at her experiences of loss (losing Janet, Jacob, dealing with the thought of Cassie dying etc) and her brushes with death. Her tears, her losses, her grief....and her courage, determination, resolve and sheer force of will throughout the worst experiences of her life have been inspiring and have helped me keep going. I keep saying to myself 'be strong, be like Sam'. And when I'm out with other people and the last thing I feel like doing is smiling I say to myself 'be like Amanda, do what she would do.'
                            If this is the effect that an actress can have, both by being herself and by playing an amazing character with enough conviction and humanity to make it seem real, then maybe more people should watch tv! Sorry, I know this is sort of rambling and not particularly articulate - but I felt I had to say something to someone or I'd burst!

It is great to have another Royal Page around for company. *smiles*, you are a tiny tiny bit younger than me, though I think I am still the littlest page (not in height, as far as I’m aware I’m the only girl here of 6ft) when it comes to maturity and strength. Currently going through problems, which are nowhere near as bad as the things that you’ve mentioned, I find my reactions to situations tend to be sulky, angry, obnoxious and plain unpleasant, however you seem to be dealing with your problems with a grace, emotional strength, bravery and maturity that I lack.

Quote:

charlie: S'pose it is only four days til my eighteenth b'day and have to start being all grown up and such...

Oh my God...I'm crying. Honestly, I've been sitting here for twenty minutes trying to figure out what to say. I'm not brave or anything, and I'm such a little kid inside and I spend everyday terrified of screwing up or never doing anything with my life.

Just the fact that you have stepped back and looked at your own actions, and when finding something you didn't like stopped doing it - that says a lot to me about the type of person you are. And it speaks to an emotional maturity many people would envy.

As for the family issues, I know it's horrible, yukky, emotionally destroying and very VERY tough. I just hope you have people around you - like us Samandans! - who are willing to support you and be with you.

You've said that you've been called a geek etc, and that you have some self-confidence issues. I think we're scarily alike! Over the past few months I've been called a *****, a self-centered freak and been accused of making things up to get attention - and all this by the people who were supposed to be my 'close group' of friends. There are days when I believe it too, days when I hate everything about myself. But since graduating I've slowly 'ditched' these girls and realised that I've had amazing friends all along, I just never noticed or cared before. And I think, that when all this is over you'll find yourself stronger and in better relationships than you were before.

[quote]
                            Do please tell me you’re exact birthday so that we can celebrate it. We have great parties here in Samanda. And especially because you’ll be joining me in the age of 18.

My birthday is the 18th of May (1987). And heightwise, I’m definitely the littlest page – I’m only 156cm! I think that’s just over 5ft, but don’t quote me on it!
                            Royal Page of Samanda
                            "Bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid."

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                              Omg, awesome! I have a request though, replace the CarterCopter (not that I don't like it, its very cool ) with an F-302 and instant Pilot!Sam wallpaper for the masses!
                              I thought AD’s suggestion of trying an F-302 version of one of the copter pics was a great idea. So here it is, and my goodness, that bird has a HUGE wing span!

F-302 Medium Size (800x600)

F-302 Large Size (1024x768)
                              Last edited by SamFan31; 10 June 2008, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                                What part of 'I want to go to Hawaii did you not understand???'
                                ROTFLMAO!!! Superb - and Diposofjazz - just brilliant!

Comment

Working...
                                X