• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    they should name them after the horses of the apocalypse

death
    famine
    pestilance
    war

what fun names, here deathy, here deathy. fammy, down girl. pesty, get off the sofa, war, outside, now!!
    oh thats awesome

is that a flashlight in your shirt, or are you just glad to see me????
    HeHe

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
    Dang. I was wrong. Good to know though. But now we don't have an excuse to stare at her chest (not that that has ever stopped us).
    Wait just to clear this up i have to have an excuse??? Damp!!!
    sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

'dominion' spoilers -

Spoiler:
      it was an alright ep.

enjoyed sam being part of the telling vala the truth scene (with daniel and vala in the room). with how they've shown that sam and vala have become friends, it would make sense that sam would want to be there.

i didn't like the scene towards the end, where adria had locked vala in the room with her and everyone was trying to get to them; mitchell gave sam and order, and she followed it *like a second in command*.

but other than that, this ep was better than the last few. of course, not enough sam, but that's been our cry since season 9 began.

one ep left, then stargate sg1 the series is over... i have mixed feelings on this, because even though season 10 is an improvement over season 9, it still doesn't feel like the old sg1. just something is missing. the heart and soul of it i guess.

but at least *sam's* adventures in stargate land aren't over!!!

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        'dominion' spoilers -

Spoiler:
        it was an alright ep.

enjoyed sam being part of the telling vala the truth scene (with daniel and vala in the room). with how they've shown that sam and vala have become friends, it would make sense that sam would want to be there.

i didn't like the scene towards the end, where adria had locked vala in the room with her and everyone was trying to get to them; mitchell gave sam and order, and she followed it *like a second in command*.

but other than that, this ep was better than the last few. of course, not enough sam, but that's been our cry since season 9 began.

one ep left, then stargate sg1 the series is over... i have mixed feelings on this, because even though season 10 is an improvement over season 9, it still doesn't feel like the old sg1. just something is missing. the heart and soul of it i guess.

but at least *sam's* adventures in stargate land aren't over!!!

sally
        I agree...it's not the same...but Sam still has plenty of adventures left for us to enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
          Hope I'm not repeating this, but Eileen, your question got answered by Joe. It's a flashlight in Amanda's vest.
          is that a flashlight in your shirt, or are you just glad to see me????
          Hehe, yay! Well done to petemoretti for picking that, cookies for you! Although some of our ideas were more fun... like the RDA personal warming device.
          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Random comment:

Man, Amanda looks adorable with her longer hair.

Comment

*smacks everyone who's turning this into the RDA/Jack thunk thread... affectionately-like*

Originally posted by nekoi View Post
              Random comment:

I'm on the fence. I can't decide whether I prefer the longer hair or the shorter hair. I think I like the longer hair on Amanda and the shorter hair on Sam. Does that make sense?
              scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
                *smacks everyone who's turning this into the RDA/Jack thunk thread... affectionately-like*

I'm on the fence. I can't decide whether I prefer the longer hair or the shorter hair. I think I like the longer hair on Amanda and the shorter hair on Sam. Does that make sense?
                Yep...it makes sense to me...not that I necessarily agree...I think Amanda and Sam both look great with either long hair or short hair...not sure about Helen Magnus' hair from the Victorian era though...I mean I love the curls but the length is a bit too much...but you know, Amanda just puls it off beautifully!!
                I had a great dream last night with Amanda in it...we chatted...again...seems the only time I've been able to chat with Amanda is in my dreams...I hope that's not a bad sign!!!
                Anyhoo...dinner is almost ready so I'm outa here for the night...gotta nurse poor old hubby...he tackled my 5 year old niece last night and walked away with a black eye...it's kinda funny when you think about it!!

Night night all, take care, be safe, stay happy, be god, have fun and hug your loved ones!!

(((Samanda)))
                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Perfect sense. And I think I agree with you 100%.

Comment

From my daily cup a Joe:

Spoiler:
                    Anonymous #4 writes: “Sorry but what did Carter do this season to be a Full Bird Colonel?”

Answer: You mean besides helping to keep the entire galaxy safe from an invading alien army? Not much.

love him
                    sigpic

Comment

Random comment:

i want a better pic of her with her longer hair. i want to get mine cut close to that but all the ones i've ever seen have been with her having it pulled back
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                        From my daily cup a Joe:

Spoiler:
                        Anonymous #4 writes: “Sorry but what did Carter do this season to be a Full Bird Colonel?”

Answer: You mean besides helping to keep the entire galaxy safe from an invading alien army? Not much.

love him
                        yes, he was in fine snark wasnt he?
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

i want a better pic of her with her longer hair. i want to get mine cut close to that but all the ones i've ever seen have been with her having it pulled back
                          Well this one's from March, and its a bit small

sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Makes perfect sense to me, which is more than a bit unnerving...

sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                            May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Random comment:

I second or third or whatever this... I love Amanda with long hair, and also love Sam with long hair. of course our Sam never really had long hair. And if we have seen another Sam, we only saw her for 1 episode or so... so not really sure about it yet. But I do like long hair

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                              From my daily cup a Joe:

Spoiler:

love him
                              Great comment yes that sums up what she did eh...

SAMANTHA CARTER *SO* ROCKS!!!

Comment

Spoiler:

Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Working...
                                X