X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's another long hair Sam -

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

I hope it's all right to post some pics from the London Expo here.....I went yesterday with my husband and son and had a wonderful time meeting Amanda, Damian and Paul....I have uploaded our pics taken at the Sanctuary Panel yesterday afternoon and thought you might like to see them....

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...tuary%20Panel/

I also have 4 of Amanda taken at the Stargate Signing session...it was a little difficult to get very clear shots as I had to turn my flash off - quite rightly too as I didn't want to blind the poor lady!...and also as the queue was terribly busy I didn't want to take too long as it would have been unfair to those still waiting....however I managed to get some....

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...ate%20Signing/

Oh and a little backstory behind the one with the book that she's holding....My husband, son and I all went to Vancouver 2006 and met Amanda for the first time there....when we got back the wonderful Seshat made me a "memories book" with lots of fantastic pics and things of the Con....I had managed to get Cliff Simon and Michael Shanks to sign it this year in Vancouver and I took it yesterday for Amanda to add her name...PLUS the first page was a copy of our photo shoot with her.....

She absolutely loved it and looked through every page yesterday....

Deeds xx
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
        Here's another long hair Sam -

I love long hair Sam or Amanda...I really adore it and now with Helen, wiht long hair brown it is also great

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
        I hope it's all right to post some pics from the London Expo here.....I went yesterday with my husband and son and had a wonderful time meeting Amanda, Damian and Paul....I have uploaded our pics taken at the Sanctuary Panel yesterday afternoon and thought you might like to see them....

I also have 4 of Amanda taken at the Stargate Signing session...it was a little difficult to get very clear shots as I had to turn my flash off - quite rightly too as I didn't want to blind the poor lady!...and also as the queue was terribly busy I didn't want to take too long as it would have been unfair to those still waiting....however I managed to get some....

Oh and a little backstory behind the one with the book that she's holding....My husband, son and I all went to Vancouver 2006 and met Amanda for the first time there....when we got back the wonderful Seshat made me a "memories book" with lots of fantastic pics and things of the Con....I had managed to get Cliff Simon and Michael Shanks to sign it this year in Vancouver and I took it yesterday for Amanda to add her name...PLUS the first page was a copy of our photo shoot with her.....

Deeds xx
        Thank you for the pics...I love them I am happy you had a blast, but who wouldn't eh

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
          Ok, you've left me speechless on this one

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post

Vala, no amount of begging will get me to tell you where Scari hid the doohickies. Believe me, you don't want to tangle with Scari
          Haaa... Sam just wants Vala for herself
          scarimor

Comment

Deeds xx
            Thanks for posting your pics up! Greatly appreciated! They all look wonderful, and AT looks gorgeous! That's also pretty awesome about your memory book!

San Diego Comic Con 2007 Attendee
            San Diego Comic Con 2008 Attendee

Comment

Deeds xx
              Thanks so much for sharing your pic's and meeting with AT !!!

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Originally posted by NZBG View Post
                <snip>

Awww, hugs! Yeah. That class sucked.

That Picard borg thing freaks me out everytime! Argh!

I still haven't braved the world of contacts. My flatmate/best friend got them a weeks ago and loves them, so I might give it go. Watching her trying to put them for the first few days was one of the funniest things ever... laughing with her, not at her naturally. She ended up kicking me out of the room so she she could put them in in peace. Actually, fishing them out from the back of your eyes doesn't sound like fun, so I might not try them. *shudder*

I still remember hiding in my mothers wardrobe and watching through the crack as the whole family hunted me down to put my eyedrops in. I must have been 4.

<snip>
                You are stronger for having made it through that class !

I'm glad I'm not the only one that's freaked out by that scene! ugh!

When you do try the contacts, just don't flinch. Or blink. lol... and try not to have cold fingers... and don't worry about having to fish them out of the backs of your eyes... that happens very rarely - for me, mostly when I'm skiing, or rub my eyes too hard (if I've been wearing them too long).

As for the sleeping early... there's nothing wrong with you - you're getting sleep!! Lucky!!

Hugs,
                Starr
                Last edited by starrgazer; 06 August 2007, 02:14 PM.

Comment

*sneaks in to drop some pics...*

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*sneaks out again....*
                      sigpic

Comment

Nice sneaks
                        scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by hastiekido View Post
                          *sneaks in to drop some pics...*

i really liked that episode!!! I liked her expression!!! hee! hee!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hastiekido View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            Going to put it in spoilertags cause I think it is needed since it does tell a bit about the ep eh I really like that moment for sure. Of all the ep that is the only thing I liked and the moment with Dr. Lee and those women...funny
                            I think Bounty is one of those eps in wich you really can see the strength of Amanda, while she hardly has something to do in the ep...What she does she rocks

And the end is also great, with the 3 of them... loved to see it

Comment

you mean you didn't like my cameo as cam's childhood sweetheart?????

J/K

oddly enough as stupid as it was over all, it had its moments...and htey didn't hickify Kansas as much as they could have
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                you mean you didn't like my cameo as cam's childhood sweetheart?????

J/K

oddly enough as stupid as it was over all, it had its moments...and htey didn't hickify Kansas as much as they could have
                                no no, you are the one who was offscreen Cause we all know he dumped, miss I don't know her name for you... So when is the wedding

Oh look again sky/cam ship what a coincedence

yeah it had his moments the ep though...but then again I didn't expect much of it anyway so I think that also helps a big deal and I don't know about Kansas though...I mean look at Vala her outfit I think honestly was a big joke to me

but then again what do I know of Kansas

Comment

Working...
                                X